Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Really liked the game's last release, looking forward to the update.

+ Thanks to the dev for making the navigation easier!
+ Still loving the high quality writing, design and HS models
+ This game achieves some kind of tension in every scene. Probably one of the best writers on F95
+ The story with Alex is just so fucking hot, so tense, so well done
+ Emily is so fucking cute. And even side-characters such as the waitresses look better than main girls in other HS games
+ No game does peeking better than this one
+ Lillian is so fucking unique and all the hotter for it
+ I both liked and laughed at the reoccuring of theme of girls' bosses telling me how alright I was xD
+ Ella is probably my favorite game, even before Lillian
+ Love Gracie
+ Ms. Kero looks like Garnet from FFIX
+ Ok forget what I said. Celeste is still my waifu

I fucking love this game. The dev really knows what he's doing. It plays like a professionally written visual novel, gets all the sexy parts right and really know how to make me excited for new stuff and scenes.
Thank you so much for the glowing review :) Consider putting that in the review thread for the world to see! Makes me happy to know people enjoy the game <3 And Celeste is perfect waifu material

• Love
Reactions: batman666

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much for the glowing review :) Consider putting that in the review thread for the world to see! Makes me happy to know people enjoy the game <3 And Celeste is perfect waifu material
I agree. :) Just posted it as a five star review. Keep up the fine work and PLEASE don't abandon this masterpiece!

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I agree. :) Just posted it as a five star review. Keep up the fine work and PLEASE don't abandon this masterpiece!
No plans to ever abandon haha. I love making this game, as long as you all stick with me through the buggy patches (I'm an amateur programmer, barely even that but I try my best), I love the community around the game and never would just drop the project.

Reactions: Hell Raiser

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
I don't want this to sound overly negative, but the very first thing I thought when I saw the banner was "Mythic Manor clone". It's fine if you're inspired by that game, but you've got to be careful with how closely you replicate it, because people who have played both games will compare yours against it. Mythic Manor has set the bar quite high.

I would like to comment on the gameplay for more feedback, but I prefer not to play games until there's sexual content added.

All I can say for now is good luck. I'll try your game at a later date.
Indeed, that hallway in pic 5 seems very familiar, does it not ?

At first glance, i thought it was Mythic Manor's sequel (even if somewhat, the models are overall less appealing)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Il
Indeed, that hallway in pic 5 seems very familiar, does it not ?

At first glance, i thought it was Mythic Manor's sequel (even if somewhat, the models are overall less appealing)
I'll never deny the inspiration from mythic manor. Some of the elements in my game were actually designed with input from Jikei him/herself. I hope though what sets its apart is its writing, I try my best and differentiate with my style of writing and the personalities of the girls, along with their general events. There is no denying the inspiration but I'm never trying to be a copy of mythic manor. Too much respect for Jikei.

Reactions: HorizonD

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The memory bug fix is live. If you're experiencing that issue, please redownload the newest version and let me know if it fixes it for you! And thank you so much for playing!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"MC can do anything he wants stage" ummm..i wanna boink her...game will not co-operate....game cannot game..so sad...BUT..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: McWoodz

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
"MC can do anything he wants stage" ummm..i wanna boink her...game will not co-operate....game cannot game..so sad...BUT..
Hahahah thank you for putting that in a spoiler. Glad she's your number one now :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this version was pretty good, I already liked the rework a lot, and the new version adds a lot

at first I was a little put off with Serra last scene, as it makes the game even more similar with Mythic Manor, but after thinking more, what matters is that the game is good, and it is. Devs repeats ideas from other devs all the time, what matters is if it's well executed

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
this version was pretty good, I already liked the rework a lot, and the new version adds a lot

at first I was a little put off with Serra last scene, as it makes the game even more similar with Mythic Manor, but after thinking more, what matters is that the game is good, and it is. Devs repeats ideas from other devs all the time, what matters is if it's well executed
Glad you enjoyed it. And absolutely, there are similarities ill never deny, in a earlier comment I talked about how Mythic Manor was the original inspiration for my game, but I do plan to differentiate it by a lot in story and events as I hope my style of writing and the personalities of the girls have already done to an extent. As fanboy as it sounds, if Jikei and Mythic Manor is "Battle Royale", I'd like to be Hunger Games. Inspired, but differentiated.

Last edited:
Reactions: gestved

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i'll say..if there was more interactive choices i'd class this game up there with Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor..it is that close..it just needs selectable choices...
In the discord a discussion was actually just had about interactable choices... I'm definitely going to plan V.3 to have at least a few, it seems to be desired enough to make the extra time developing worth it. I don't plan on having any real "bad" endings, but definitely things the affect the story. And it makes me happy to know you think its even remotely close to being near Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel, I have a lot of respect for Jikei and Runey and it's kinda like telling a kid he's like his hero haha.

Reactions: McWoodz

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
If I had to give this update a chapter name, I think it'd be Tongues and Boobs and WTF?!

Also:
How much do you care about spoilers? I could give the you answer to all your questions if you desired ~ (genie voice)

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes