• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Tried updating and loading a save started in .25, I can't fast travel and the relationships for emily and vivian are blank, but show a 2 in the heart. I didn't see that this breaks compatibility, is that known?

Moving time forward fixed the fast travel issue, maybe talking to the side characters will fix them.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Tried updating and loading a save started in .25, I can't fast travel and the relationships for emily and vivian are blank, but show a 2 in the heart. I didn't see that this breaks compatibility, is that known?
At some point in V.25 did you experience the out of memory crash? The crash seemed to have messed up a LOT of variables due to the nature of the issue. I'm still not 100% sure what caused it, but it seemed to be a mixture of the way python accesses memory, and how renpy stores data, and it unpredictable messed a lot of variables up when it crashed. Worst case scenario you may have to start a new save, and I'm extremely sorry for that. If it comes to it, please contact me and I can make you a save that starts you ready for the content in V.26, and save you from having to replay the game.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As an aside all my previous complaints were on vs 25, I moved over to 26, so some of the UI complaints might already be fixed or that crashing.

Emily apartment date

imgagining : imagining

Reactions: Glacerose
May 14, 2018
Am I missing something incredibly obvious, or is Serra just done for this version once you reach the 'surprise'? No one I'm talking to believes me, and she stays locked in her room.

ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 315324

Overview:
Sylphia Island is a visual novel built in Ren'Py that offers a different take on the Visual Novel genre. With a focus on relationships and story, you'll grow your bond with the girls of the island and deeply get to know them, fostering a relationship as your learn more about their pasts, their secrets, and the dark history of the island!
Thread Updated: 2019-07-21
Release Date: 2019-07-21
Developer: @glacerose - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

SAVES PRIOR TO 0.2 WON'T WORK!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
-

View attachment 315325 View attachment 315328 View attachment 315329 View attachment 315330 View attachment 315326 View attachment 315327 View attachment 315331 View attachment 351208 View attachment 351209 View attachment 351210
hey bro i cant install this game on android by using mega link
can u fix it, pls

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty sure I played out all characters to "this is it for this version" without any actual sex...tags a little misleading.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure I played out all characters to "this is it for this version" without any actual sex...tags a little misleading.
Well, you can fantasize fucking some of them while whacking off in the shower. It's not exactly the same, but it does count as far as the tag is concerned.

And, rather than beg Alex for money, or try the idiot impossible games, or the impossible book sorting in the library in the morning, the easiest way to earn money is tending bar at the club in the evenings. I did a screen shot of the drink menu, printed it out, and every drink (all three of them) is now spot on, each with a $5 tip. It's not much, but it does add up.

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
You get a vaginal sex scene in the shower while fantasizing about Lillian.

And, rather than beg Alex for money, or try the idiot impossible games, or the impossible book sorting in the library in the morning, the easiest way to earn money is tending bar at the club in the evenings. I did a screen shot of the drink menu, printed it out, and every drink (all three of them) is now spot on, each with a $5 tip. It's not much, but it does add up.
The book sorting "game" is not impossible. But, if it helps, attached is my TXT file I made for myself to listing which book goes to what category. I don't think the list is complete, yet; but it has all the titles I've discovered thus far.

Last edited:
Reactions: HorizonD

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
So a lot of times the posts in these games devolve into listing everyones favorite girl or arguing over which is best. I don't usually participate in those but I feel compelled to say that my favorite character in this game is..... Mr. Nakoni. He steals the show and I look forward to every time I see him. I like the girls as well and I have a favorite girl but she still isn't my favorite character.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So a lot of times the posts in these games devolve into listing everyones favorite girl or arguing over which is best. I don't usually participate in those but I feel compelled to say that my favorite character in this game is..... Mr. Nakoni. He steals the show and I look forward to every time I see him. I like the girls as well and I have a favorite girl but she still isn't my favorite character.
I'm curious though, who is your favorite girl?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes