mariarose14

Oct 20, 2018
can anyone help me with this i am stuck at where i am supposed to get an outfit for lillian at the 2d dimension but i need to get 20 dollars to pick it up but i already lost all my money on both buying the swimsuit to go to the beach in the beginning and when celeste gave me the 15 dollars for that sync cable and now i have no money im just wondering how i can continue i cant get money from playing the games either

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
can anyone help me with this i am stuck at where i am supposed to get an outfit for lillian at the 2d dimension but i need to get 20 dollars to pick it up but i already lost all my money on both buying the swimsuit to go to the beach in the beginning and when celeste gave me the 15 dollars for that sync cable and now i have no money im just wondering how i can continue i cant get money from playing the games either
Try asking Alex for some when she's home in the evening.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
After i could finish the game now thanks to the fix, i'll spread my unwanted oppinion too. ;)

I absolutly love your writing Glacerose, i already told you that months ago. Sure you can see where you've got your inspiration from but that doesn't matter at all, because you try to do it your own way and thats a good thing.

Lillian is by far my favourite character because of how she interacts with the MC and she was so fucking adorable in the last story event.

My second favourite character is Celeste because she starts to show her true colors...that makes me even accept her tsundere behavior

My third favourite character has to be Serra because she is simply adorable. After the last event i honestly want to send Vivian after the MC because he is a stupid monkey. Sadly we can't fix his shit this update. :sneaky:

I equaly like Alex and Gracie. Both had pretty interesting events, with Gracie really suprising me.

The side characters are also very nice, i won't rank them until they all had their fair share of events.

Overall a very good update and i'm looking forward to the next one, as always.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Can work at the library in the afternoon and club in the evening
no..Lillian just grabbed her #1 back..LOL...yes.i'm still playing..i comment on the fly :p
Well i know what part you've just got to :love:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
After i could finish the game now thanks to the fix, i'll spread my unwanted oppinion too. ;)

I absolutly love your writing Glacerose, i already told you that months ago. Sure you can see where you've got your inspiration from but that doesn't matter at all, because you try to do it your own way and thats a good thing.

Lillian is by far my favourite character because of how she interacts with the MC and she was so fucking adorable in the last story event.

My second favourite character is Celeste because she starts to show her true colors...that makes me even accept her tsundere behavior

My third favourite character has to be Serra because she is simply adorable. After the last event i honestly want to send Vivian after the MC because he is a stupid monkey. Sadly we can't fix his shit this update. :sneaky:

I equaly like Alex and Gracie. Both had pretty interesting events, with Gracie really suprising me.

The side characters are also very nice, i won't rank them until they all had their fair share of events.

Overall a very good update and i'm looking forward to the next one, as always.
Happy to hear that the update fixed the issue for you :) And thank you so much for the compliments! Brings a tear to my eye getting praise like that.

ArcticRift

Nov 25, 2018
You can get a job at the club serving drinks once you talk to Ella and advance her story.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Any way (cheating) to increase one's money without having to beg Alex, play a stupid game, or try to catalog books?
If you feel like making the console usable by changing the script, you can simply change the value of "money". Eg money = 50 or whatever value you desire.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Happy to hear that the update fixed the issue for you :) And thank you so much for the compliments! Brings a tear to my eye getting praise like that.
I'm happy too. Especially that you uploaded the fix so fast. :) I'm not handing out praises like that often but you deserve it.
Any way (cheating) to increase one's money without having to beg Alex, play a stupid game, or try to catalog books?
You could either use the console like Glacerose already wrote our you use

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Only partly through the game, tried to keep most things in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there, WHOA, I didn't realize how bad my grammar and spelling was o_Oo_O

Can't really thank you enough for taking the time to type all that out, will definitely be going over the script with a fine tooth comb cleaning up all these issues. Thank you!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The Emily apartment date seems to have missing images or an added i and a missing y

Image 'emilyi story 3 11' not found

Complement : Compliment

Image 'emil story 3 36' not found

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The Emily apartment date seems to have missing images or an added i and a missing y

Image 'emilyi story 3 11' not found

Complement : Compliment

Image 'emil story 3 36' not found
Damn! You know, someone reported those missing images to me earlier and I missed fixing it, I got so caught up tracking down and fixing the Out of Memory crash everyone was having. Sigh... Life. Thanks for reminding me.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes