RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Small discrepancy. Tip cards have been reworked for the next update already, with correct info. View attachment 351918
Is that blanks space next to her affection for when you can add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eventually?

Also as far as my 2/4 goes, I'm betting I was right about Gracie and Lillian, but don't tell me. ^_^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: McWoodz

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm, Versi 26 for Android ?

I download Android Port Versi 25.

Sorry bad english.
Version 26 is the current download link. It includes a fix for a memory error crash, a fix for the store missing images at times, and a small big with a lillian event.

Obsidian Dragon

Apr 6, 2018
First of all, that's a really nice game so far, and I realy like the writing style with it's fine sence of humor. So Thank you for making it, can't wait so see what's comming in the next update.
But the mainreason for my post is to let You know that there is a bug with Emilys Character Card. So far I know the number in the Heart should show the level/number of the Story events, but in Emilys case it is showing the Affection. Because each time I raise her affection the number in the Heart also increases.
I hope my describtion isn't too bad. English is not my nativ language.

Have a nice Day
Obsidian Dragon

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Is that blanks space next to her affection for when you can add "Race: Neko" eventually?

Also as far as my 2/4 goes, I'm betting I was right about Gracie and Lillian, but don't tell me. ^_^
Yes, the blank space is for that, good catch. Spoiler the spoiler though o_O

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
First of all, that's a really nice game so far, and I realy like the writing style with it's fine sence of humor. So Thank you for making it, can't wait so see what's comming in the next update.
But the mainreason for my post is to let You know that there is a bug with Emilys Character Card. So far I know the number in the Heart should show the level/number of the Story events, but in Emilys case it is showing the Affection. Because each time I raise her affection the number in the Heart also increases.
I hope my describtion isn't too bad. English is not my nativ language.

Have a nice Day
Obsidian Dragon
Your english is great :) Yep, that is a bug, seeing as its mostly non serious though I've got it fixed up for next update, it was just a variable issue. Thank you for the report :)

Obsidian Dragon

Apr 6, 2018
Your english is great :) Yep, that is a bug, seeing as its mostly non serious though I've got it fixed up for next update, it was just a variable issue. Thank you for the report :)
Thanks. And alright, i will patiently wait for the next update.
Oh and just out of curiosity, did some of serras events got removed or did I just missed them? I mean this Roleplay Book as example, that you could read with her.

And at last, just to have it said. My favorite was and is Serra(even when the last event was a bit suprising), closely followed by Lillian.

Have a nice Day

Obsidian Dragon

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Is there a non-RNG way to earn money, or a cheat console command?
Theres minigames at the club and the library that are technically "non" rng.

Theres no built in console, but if you use any of the various script editing tools for RenPy you can turn the console on and edit the money using "money = x" , x being however much you want.

Reactions: Yuura

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks. And alright, i will patiently wait for the next update.
Oh and just out of curiosity, did some of serras events got removed or did I just missed them? I mean this Roleplay Book as example, that you could read with her.

And at last, just to have it said. My favorite was and is Serra(even when the last event was a bit suprising), closely followed by Lillian.

Have a nice Day

Obsidian Dragon
Yes the book was removed, it may come back, but it was a pain to code and keep organized, and in the rehaul it just kinda fell away. You have a nice day as well, friend.

Mar 4, 2019
I have Serra issue too, there is no hints and I haven't been able to get either of the 2 new events.
Looking in the dev console sstory has a value of 60, is that the cause? What should it be for the start of 0.25?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have Serra issue too, there is no hints and I haven't been able to get either of the 2 new events.
Looking in the dev console sstory has a value of 60, is that the cause? What should it be for the start of 0.25?

View attachment 351955
Sstory has a value of 60? WOO, how in the world did that happen? It should be about... 5, hahaha. Console it to 5 if you can, no clue how it got to 60

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes