Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
That is V the girl from the costume shop, so if you did all the content you met her, but maybe you were on a bad version of the game that crashed and made it vanish.
Yeah,I met her i bought 2 costumes piece for Lilian and hangout with her (V) so... ok...

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
When i see animations mentioned I expect some 2 second pumping action.
So I was surprised by the dancing , nicely done .
Only thing IMO the girls are a bit selfish no rewards for hard working MC by the main girls. Or you think a tired tongue is a reward

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Only thing IMO the girls are a bit selfish no rewards for hard working MC by the main girls. Or you think a tired tongue is a reward
You gotta earn the release ‍♀. Some people enjoy a tired tongue

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't know mate but don't you think its already an archievment that they let you into their panties at all? Not to mention that there is 1 single person who doesn't get eaten out but sucks the MC off. Everything else will come due time...

Reactions: McWoodz

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I don't know mate but don't you think its already an archievment that they let you into their panties at all? Not to mention that there is 1 single person who doesn't get eaten out but sucks the MC off. Everything else will come due time...

Sure , sure . but I can imagine MC feeling blueballed returning to his room after another lickathlon .

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Sure , sure . but I can imagine MC feeling blueballed returning to his room after another lickathlon .
The way that I see it is that the "final" game version is the goal, right?
You get blueballed now, but in the "final" there will be more options for the MC to get his rocks off, the pacing has to be taken into account that its a game in progress and some things will be missing until the mechanics and story for them can be built up to. That's the way I look at it at least ~.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Oh , I like how the story grows .
But one thing I would like to see is a bit of intimacy between the characters , a kiss when leaving or a hug .
When the MC is done at Emily's place and leaves it's almost like he left the money at the bedside .

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I know what you mean but i think the MC doesn't really mind that and he can always visit Emily if he has needs. :sneaky:
I'm pretty sure that Emily will get her fair share too in the end and remember he was the booty call at first...so no one to blame and they are all happy. xD

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
But one thing I would like to see is a bit of intimacy between the characters , a kiss when leaving or a hug .
When the MC is done at Emily's place and leaves it's almost like he left the money at the bedside .
I'm not paying. I worked hard making those 3 drinks and working out book genre by title. It's my damn money.

In any case if he's feeling blueballed those trips to the shower can be very rewarding. Imagined action still counts. As for the rest it'll all come in time.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Duly noted. I plan to have romantic options, dates and such, added at some point. Especially with Gracie/Alex.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Going over and over, I finally got to the point where I can get either a handjob or a blowjob from Emily.

Strange, when I first tried "Sexual Favors" it insisted on 5 or 10 affection points. So I kept hanging out with her at work, and it said I received affection points, yet the Heart Meter still says 4, but at least I can get a blowjob.

I guess I'll continue "hanging out" with her at work, building up the affection points (which will still only show as 4), and see what happens when I hit the magic number of 10.

Sadly, as already posted, not even a handshake comes departure time, and that's after shooting my wad down her throat. If that's not getting personal, nothing is.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Strange, when I first tried "Sexual Favors" it insisted on 5 or 10 affection points. So I kept hanging out with her at work, and it said I received affection points, yet the Heart Meter still says 4, but at least I can get a blowjob.
the heart meter isn't affection points. They are story points. The affection points appear in the top left when you click their card.

ZekeHawk

Jul 28, 2017
Hey Glacerose, not sure if reported yet,

but I've noticed Emily store 11 and emily store 36 error in the apartment.

First error is when she says "Peek"
Error 2 is when option 3 is mentioned. And yes, I got .26 update

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes