Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
did the android veraion change from arm to arm64? or vice versa? .... has the laat phone on my galaxy a6 (phone) can't install the current one o.o got over 8 gb free space on the device .... help please i really liked thia game so far would feel odd if i can't continue
The newest version is indeed Arm64.
Try this alternative link, I keep it in case of incompatibilities. It's for those incompatible with V8A apps

Oct 23, 2018
The newest version is indeed Arm64.
Try this alternative link, I keep it in case of incompatibilities. It's for those incompatible with V8A apps
currently downloading it , much appreciated, might be "easier" to have both versions on the front, will see if this works for me wich i really hope as i like your writing and character development in the game so far

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Y
i am at 11 with alex and the first 2 sexual favors are still locked how do i unlock them
You unlock them with affection, its shown at the top left on the screen when you click on the character card. Off the top of my head, you need 5, 10, and 15, for the three events.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
You probably played that part on v25 and maybe had a crash? It kind of messes things up. v26 works fine though, so you may just have to replay the game on fast forward to get back there.
I won't restart the game... can you share your save /or anybody can/ after V in the relationships list!?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I won't restart the game... can you share your save /or anybody can/ after V in the relationships list!?
Give me a moment, and I'll get you setup with a "persistent" file, this controls unlocks of the character cards and of the gallery.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Ah. V didn't show up on mine either. Didn't mention as just figured the blank card was a placeholder. 1 other thing I wasn't sure about is that there doesn't seem to be any way to earn affection with Ella. Tried hanging out and working with her but still at zero while story progress is at 3.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Ah. V didn't show up on mine either. Didn't mention as just figured the blank card was a placeholder. 1 other thing I wasn't sure about is that there doesn't seem to be any way to earn affection with Ella. Tried hanging out and working with her but still at zero while story progress is at 3.
Ella doesn't have anything beyond her 3 story events like Emily does.

Reactions: McWoodz

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress with Sierra's storyline after the cat ears & Celeste's text picture?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes