McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Never would have guessed that. Thanks for the tip. I then followed up with a trip to her at work. Her brain isn't quite wired correctly, is it? Of course, that would explain why she's in a group home.
Her badly wired brain is part of her charm

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Never would have guessed that. Thanks for the tip. I then followed up with a trip to her at work. Her brain isn't quite wired correctly, is it? Of course, that would explain why she's in a group home.
Is this a bug, or just weird timing? E.g did you get forced to the club, or was it just unrealistic how she was at the club?

Apr 2, 2019
Glacerose Is there a mistake or did you really split Lillians Story 6 in two parts?
6 - in the morning - I should hangout with Alex sometime and
6 - Afternoon - I need to get Lilian her outfit and bring it back to her in the afternoon

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Is this a bug, or just weird timing? E.g did you get forced to the club, or was it just unrealistic how she was at the club?
Didn't look at it as either a bug or weird timing. After the room episode the hint said I should hang out with her, she was never in her room, and she worked at the club in the afternoon, so I went to the club in the afternoon. And the rest is history.

And now there are no more hints for anyone, which means I've accomplished all missions, so all that's left for me to do is suffer and patiently/impatiently wait for the next update (which gives me something to look forward to).

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game cuz i need help with the library "job" sorting the books

Apr 2, 2019
Glacerose
Serras Story 3 - meeting her at the library ..cut scene... and then moving home with her has no affect for our beloved Serra. Shes getting through the ignoring path what Vivian said to her erlier and was found behind the counter at the library. (all in all the same afternoon)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose
Serras Story 3 - meeting her at the library ..cut scene... and then moving home with her has no affect for our beloved Serra. Shes getting through the ignoring path what Vivian said to her erlier and was found behind the counter at the library. (all in all the same afternoon)
The issue is you talk with her, then time doesnt advance but the actual story does, yes? If so that's a error that is corrected in the coming update. If I've misunderstood and its something else please let me know.

Apr 2, 2019
Glacerose
Another issue for Serra Story 4: the msg for the movie pops up with the msg for Story 5 in the next morning (altough you can see the green background if you check her msg after talking with her about the movie date)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose
Another issue for Serra Story 4: the msg for the movie pops up with the msg for Story 5 in the next morning (altough you can see the green background if you check her msg after talking with her about the movie date)
So the text is appearing at the wrong story event? Or is the blank green message template appearing before the actual text

Apr 2, 2019
So the text is appearing at the wrong story event? Or is the blank green message template appearing before the actual text
yes, the sms appears in the wrong Story Event, the blank green message appears after agreeing the movie date, and i forgot it, without the usual "you got a msg...", just looked by myself at the phone

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
yes, the sms appears in the wrong Story Event, the blank green message appears after agreeing the movie date, and i forgot it, without the usual "you got a msg...", just looked by myself at the phone
Alright thank you! Will take a immediate look into that.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Once, Serra room is locked is that the current end of her story?

Also, I hope you aren't going to leave the MC blue balled (not got to the end of each girl yet) but so far the girls have gotten off and MC is blue balled.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Once, Serra room is locked is that the current end of her story?

Also, I hope you aren't going to leave the MC blue balled (not got to the end of each girl yet) but so far the girls have gotten off and MC is blue balled.
Yes, that is the end of Serra. The MC will definitely not end up blue balled, this update was the first one to touch on the sexual content so its not near fully developed yet. Lots to come. But you can go visit Emily if you need to get your rocks off.

Apr 2, 2019
Glacerose
According to Serras Story Event 5 - there are 3 parts?
5a - Morning - Serra said she would text me later
5b - Afternoon - I got a text from Serra (to visit her at the library)
5c - Afternoon - Visit Library

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose
According to Serras Story Event 5 - there are 3 parts?
5a - Morning - Serra said she would text me later
5b - Afternoon - I got a text from Serra (to visit her at the library)
5c - Afternoon - Visit Library
Once you finish her 4th event, it will go to "Serra said she would text me later". Once you actually receive that text (once you sleep) it will go to "I got a text from Serra", which you then go to the library and start the event by asking "You texted me to come?"

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes