• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
It is nice to have the lower character portrait show emotions, will be nice to know if the portrait is just inner emotions and main image is outer, or it is spread between etc.
The main image is generally to just get across what's happening in the scene, the textbox image is for dialogue line by line emotional changes. It's to save me from having to render a new image for every emotional change, would take forever in Daz.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Unusual take from me... But after watching the new models, damn im so gonna wait until the Daz stuff is done to try this game. The Thread has a possitive feeling overal, so im kinda tempted to start it already, but at the same time, i dont wanna spoiler myself, so for the first time... game added to Watch even if i havent played it yet.
Gonna keep following news.
Dev, those renders look AMAZING. Those light effects... man.. thats some quality for a VN.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Do you have an estimated release date for the new launch? I'd like to drop a pledge soon.
No date yet. I plan on it being fairly soon, but with me remaking everything I dont wanna give a solid date at this moment. Once I know I'll post here :)

Unusual take from me... But after watching the new models, damn im so gonna wait until the Daz stuff is done to try this game. The Thread has a possitive feeling overal, so im kinda tempted to start it already, but at the same time, i dont wanna spoiler myself, so for the first time... game added to Watch even if i havent played it yet.
Dev, those renders look AMAZING. Those light effects... man.. thats some quality for a VN.
Glad you like the renders :)

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I say play the current version cause its really a great game. I also believe this game has a great re-playableness to it.

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
will it completely new thing once u remake this? or this is just like update say from 0.5 to 0.6 or it move back to 0.1 alpha?

anyway, i love the game, super thanks to you. i made account few days ago just to give thanks to illusion based games with good story xD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
will it completely new thing once u remake this? or this is just like update say from 0.5 to 0.6 or it move back to 0.1 alpha?

anyway, i love the game, super thanks to you. i made account few days ago just to give thanks to illusion based games with good story xD
If I understood it correctly it is a complete remake from start, since last remake was just getting to a point where I was thinking of playing again after following the game from start, that was a bit of a disappointment. :)

Hope dev will be happy after this remake and will be able to really move game along after and yeah I do agree the Daz looks even better. Game has fun characters and nice premise and was quite enjoyable already even in first version, but it does need to start to deliver on those promises now I think or chance is too great it will always keep hanging in early story since there will always be something to do better as dev himself is getting better and better.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The original story has MC's parents die in a car accident with them there, put through homes and the like, then kicked out at the end, where one of the social workers gives him a place to stay, which turns out she has done that a lot, giving a place to stay to people who's parents are dead/elsewhere. They may have known his parents, however no direct relations as of yet.

Reactions: Glacerose
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes