• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
As much as I don't like any piercing on woman body, Detta looks so natural and beautiful with it! :love:
Ugh! No I can't stand them, I would really prefer her without but it's up to Glacerose, it's just a pity for me that one of my favorites from the old version who we didn't get much content with is one who I will ignore in the new version.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I can 't say wich one I like most ,new or old .Had I seen the new version without knowing the old one I had been enthousiast about it , very beautifull . But I liked the old ! and I missed them.
But I'm a bit worried about the remake following the story of the old one , will it be fun to make for the dev ? To
do parts he did already again.
I know when playing a game for a second time I use skip a lot ,and seeing the renders those are too beautifull to deserve that.
I hope there are some new parts in the remake to keep it "fresh". For us and the dev both.

Reactions: DA22

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I can 't say wich one I like most ,new or old .Had I seen the new version without knowing the old one I had been enthousiast about it , very beautifull . But I liked the old ! and I missed them.
But I'm a bit worried about the remake following the story of the old one , will it be fun to make for the dev ? To
do parts he did already again.
I know when playing a game for a second time I use skip a lot ,and seeing the renders those are too beautifull to deserve that.
I hope there are some new parts in the remake to keep it "fresh". For us and the dev both.
The story, majority of events, and all the dialogue is being rewritten. So there will be plenty of new things to read and enjoy :). It is 100% not just a simple update of graphics

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
omg this i super good. i love this one much better. and can i suggest something about their breast and height? maybe make it a little bigger, no need to be as big our landlady, at least make it hold able. B or C cup are more than enough. thanks sir. about height can you make it like they are really legal, i mean like 18. some of our roommate looks like 13 or 14 years old. dunno if it got influenced by height or it was just my feeling.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
omg this i super good. i love this one much better. and can i suggest something about their breast and height? maybe make it a little bigger, no need to be as big our landlady, at least make it hold able. B or C cup are more than enough. thanks sir. about height can you make it like they are really legal, i mean like 18. some of our roommate looks like 13 or 14 years old. dunno if it got influenced by height or it was just my feeling.
She has the biggest out of the girls :) The shirt I think is just covering them in that render. They're D's easy, perhaps Double D's

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Unsure if kidding, if not, go to post 1686, scroll down a few images and you will see she is at least a C, more like Ds

https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphia-island-v0-3a-glacerose.19843/post-3341118

Reactions: niennunb

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
She has the biggest out of the girls :) The shirt I think is just covering them in that render. They're D's easy, perhaps Double D's
i mean all the girls sir. our dryad are perfect already for me from that picture. even her original is more than enough. i got "feels" from her already. i mean the other girls. their aura is like children. they are supposed to be older right, the only exception is maybe our neko. no offense though. it was just like you know turned off to do something to underage girls.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I can understand what he means on Lillian and Detta looking a bit young. Lilian has a young face and the Panda hoodie doesn't help, Detta has always looked young though.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know about you, but Alex reminds me of Esther from Mythic Manor, with a bit of appearance and character. :p

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
i mean all the girls sir. our dryad are perfect already for me from that picture. even her original is more than enough. i got "feels" from her already. i mean the other girls. their aura is like children. they are supposed to be older right, the only exception is maybe our neko. no offense though. it was just like you know turned off to do something to underage girls.
I can understand what he means on Lillian and Detta looking a bit young. Lilian has a young face and the Panda hoodie doesn't help, Detta has always looked young though.
I don't remember their exact in-game age, but they are supposed to look 18-25, and that's the case :

1588168612008.png

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes