somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I like the images.

Critique would be the blood looks kind of bad. The faces have pretty blood. What just looks to be smear of blood from an unknown source since it isn't their bodies.

The wounds on the chest and leg which should be bleeding aren't.

Whatever the red stuff is and what is going on with Blackhair's arms I don't know.

Reactions: Glacerose

lolman477

Nov 16, 2019
Looking forward to enjoy the new Celeste :) Any idea as to when the updated game is ready?
Thank you for your work.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
O wow... with this new renders i know realize that i have no idea what the game is about... im intrigued. but ill resist the temptation and wait for Daz. XD

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Go play HS! It has different story, and not complete, yes, but it is great, you absolutely should play it!

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I hope the white haired girl keep her drooling habit.

Will the first daz release be equivalent to the current version in term of sex content?

Also glad to see your rewritting most of it the lore especially wasnt the strongest in the current version, though I feel most relationship were handled just fine.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I hope the white haired girl keep her drooling habit.

Will the first daz release be equivalent to the current version in term of sex content?

Also glad to see your rewritting most of it the lore especially wasnt the strongest in the current version, though I feel most relationship were handled just fine.
She'll keep her habit :)

Unsure of how much will be in the first public version at the moment

Reactions: L30

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The hair was actually due to a texture thing when I put blood in her hair model. It's still white :)
Okay, so still white and no twin. I noticed you didn't answer about her eating the bodies. So my head canon now has her as a zombie or some type of corpse devouring ghoul.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hey Glacerose, is the new version taking on that new name?

As a side statement, not sure if you have seen the game Fetish Locator, the save system is probably one of the better save systems for a Ren'Py game allowing people to name their files without a confirm box, if loading it remembers the name, etc. Maybe take a look and see if you like and want to replicate it

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes