badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
If I've not played this game before, should I download it now or wait for this reboot? Also, any thoughts about implementing a nickname system for the girls? i.e. the MC gets to enter text for the girls to call the MC during lewd scenes, like sir or master etc.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
If I've not played this game before, should I download it now or wait for this reboot? Also, any thoughts about implementing a nickname system for the girls? i.e. the MC gets to enter text for the girls to call the MC during lewd scenes, like sir or master etc.
The reboot is going to be a drastically different story so if you want to experience it as it is id play both.

I have, and it may come in the new version

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That is some bride of chucky looking shit.

Now I kind of feel lame standing up for Serra in the previous version. They could all just instant vaporize a dude.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
just got to look at the new redesigns they are all alright i guess i am just very used to the old designs the only one that im not a huge fan of is alex she seems to young

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
these daz images look awesome! can't wait, Keep it up.

I have to ask, will we get the lillian dance in the new version?
I'm unsure due to the nature of the story changes I'm doing. But glad you like the new look!

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
New models looks good! not sure about the green girl shade of green, id try something less saturated maybe?

Main issue I usually have with Daz models is the pronounced mouth/cheeks wrinkles and the dead eyes but that look to be in check in most of your pictures.

Really great render quality also!

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes