ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
A friend of me that played the original keeps saying that she looks too young.
So since im still waiting to start fresh, im curious about it... was it because of Daz, or just one of the story changes?
(She looks awesome btw, but im curious about why my friend insist that she looks way too young compared to the original).

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
A friend of me that played the original keeps saying that she looks too young.
So since im still waiting to start fresh, im curious about it... was it because of Daz, or just one of the story changes?
(She looks awesome btw, but im curious about why my friend insist that she looks way too young compared to the original).
You could say a bit of both I guess. I seem to have troubles making attractive older characters, so I erred on the side of young. And the new universe/intro/backstory/whatever you wanna call it would lean to her being in her late 20's early 30's now.

Reactions: arms99

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
You could say a bit of both I guess. I seem to have troubles making attractive older characters, so I erred on the side of young. And the new universe/intro/backstory/whatever you wanna call it would lean to her being in her late 20's early 30's now.
i hope this will never have any NTR or sharing with other guys ?

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Wow! I know nothing about this game, discovered it just now but damn this girl looks amazing!!! Is she yandere or something? Anyway I totally wanna play this game now! I haven't read much of a comments but as I understand it, this is a remake of a game using new models and graphics? Looks very promising, I will keep an eye for it. I wish you great success, dev!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Wow! I know nothing about this game, discovered it just now but damn this girl looks amazing!!! Is she yandere or something? Anyway I totally wanna play this game now! I haven't read much of a comments but as I understand it, this is a remake of a game using new models and graphics? Looks very promising, I will keep an eye for it. I wish you great success, dev!
Remake of the graphics and the story, it's becoming much more serious and dark.

And yes, this girl is a Yandere :)

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
this is gonna be amazing was a fan of the game before now its getting remade gonna be amazing any news on a release? also i cant remeber if the original had a hint system will this have one or is it a straight vn?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
this is gonna be amazing was a fan of the game before now its getting remade gonna be amazing any news on a release? also i cant remeber if the original had a hint system will this have one or is it a straight vn?
original had a hint system in your mobile phone

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Didnt find the start of the convo but do i understand i correctly that Sylphia Island is totally overhauled in another engine? If so, should i even start the "old" one or wait for the "remastered"?

Thx in advance!

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
You should play v0.3 that we have here and join Discord to get more information about future DAZ project. ;-)
New game will have another story and will be done with other graphics, but keep characters the same (their personality will be tweaked, but still).
Nonetheless, my IMHO everyone should play this game too, even when DAZ remake will go public. :)

Reactions: Dudlbert

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i havent played this game yet but seeing as how there is a RENPY remake being made and the renders for it look F***ing amazing for it, i am going wait to play it and enjoy the ride. Is there a timeline of how long the remake has been in progress and how much longer we would have to wait?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i havent played this game yet but seeing as how there is a RENPY remake being made and the renders for it look F***ing amazing for it, i am going wait to play it and enjoy the ride. Is there a timeline of how long the remake has been in progress and how much longer we would have to wait?
The original was also Renpy, the only change is from Honey Select to Daz.

Reactions: hukutka94 and L30
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes