Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i havent played this game yet but seeing as how there is a RENPY remake being made and the renders for it look F***ing amazing for it, i am going wait to play it and enjoy the ride. Is there a timeline of how long the remake has been in progress and how much longer we would have to wait?
Hey there.
I'd recommend also playing the Honey Select version as the Daz version is an entirely new story and I wouldn't want you to miss out on the old experience.
It's been in development just shy of 2 months, I have a patron only test coming up soon to test the intro and ambient events (maybe an hour and 10 minutes of gameplay) and the big v.01 release will come after with a couple hours of gameplay. I don't have an exact timeline of release at the moment but as soon as I know I'll post it here.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Was wodering why the update was taking so long and i see its getting a remake .
The girls look look hood before but now they are just stunning. Cant barely wait to see the new version.
Also just replayed the old version and i simply died at this scene :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Damn, Glacerose . Celeste looks amazing here. I can't wait to see what is to come. Sylphia Island was one of my favorite HS-based games, but you've really outdone yourself by a mile here. Also, just from what we've seen so far with your renders, it looks like there's going to be quite a bit more depth to the story in the remake, which I am really looking forward to.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
When you redebut, how much sexual content is there going to be in the intro update?

Also I saw you said soon, but when is soon?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've started replaying the game after a hiatus and have reached a point where all the girls' magic scenes have been reached. Although I can raise others' Affection, the hints are "More story content coming soon!", except Vivian. Her Affection is 17 and the hint is "Not yet unlocked. Try exploring or talking to others."

I don't want to finish the main story if there's still something else to do with my favorite.

Update: Never mind. Vivian's story is apparently triggered by Alex's explanation in your room (or visiting her at Night after that event). The trick seems to be going to her office IN THE MORNING, when you see her at the front desk and you usually shelve books.

New question: With the Magical Realm quest started, I'm seeing the new renders. Am I now in the new story or is this still the original? If there's no more to the original, I'd prefer starting over again with the new design to arrive at the same place.

[Damn, I do NOT like Vivian with SHORT hair!!! It makes her look TOO much like Serra and Lillian.] :cry: :cry: :cry:

Update #2: Ok, I can understand MC being shy. I can understand being embarrassed by Someone who not only can see the Obvious ("He's aroused around Sexy Females"), but verbally points it out. But Dammit, grow some balls and drop the towel and get into the damn hot tub with the Beautiful Woman when she's offering before the Spa closes!!! It's one thing if he's a 15 year-old virgin being date-raped by a cougar, but he's old enough, he's had experience elsewhere and Vivian's not THAT Aggressive. I know, I know, Hesitancy and being convinced is part of the Fun, but it went on for WAY too long. It's rather TOO much and breaks the flow of the game. After the 20th "What if Mercie sees us?" whining, I wanted to shout "Then invite her to join you, you damn MORON!!!" (No wonder the a******'s going to die a virgin...) It's TOO damn much and I'm really close to losing Interest... And it continues in EVERY sexual encounter with the girls except when MC is drooling over their feet or ...

[Ok, I'm NOT going to MENTION the business with Gracie. Just goes to show you what they say about the quiet ones!] Sorry, I'm not into EITHER fetish.

Finally finished the spa scene. My main question is: Why the FANTASY lesbian sequence instead of an actual one?

Update #3: Oh, Look. See two of my "favorite" personalities. See Princess Always-in-Bitch-Mood. See The Clinger Who Decides She Owns You Before You Even Say "Hi!" See me gag. See me avoid BOTH like they have CorViD-19,-20, -21, etc.

I'm going to try to swim back to the Mainland.

Last edited:
Reactions: hukutka94

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
So i have not posted on SI or rated the HS version of it which i find odd with how much i am on the Discord. So going to Say PLAY this game the HS is good the Daz remake renders are great.

_Itsukaze

Nov 4, 2018
I'm not sure to understand what the Daz ver will do. Will u still continue the honey ver or will u continue on Daz ver? And will u make the same scene in this ver or will u change them? Bcs to be honest I realy love the feet thing of the Honey ver x) (I'm not sure if my english is good ^^' )

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
I'm not sure to understand what the Daz ver will do. Will u still continue the honey ver or will u continue on Daz ver?
I believe he won't continue the Honey Select ver. It will be really pointless and hard to make 2 similar games simultaneously.
And will u make the same scene in this ver or will u change them? Bcs to be honest I realy love the feet thing of the Honey ver x)
The story will be different so in general scenes will be new, I guess. Still, maybe some of the scenes will be taken from older version.

P.S. I hope it's not rude to ask questions directed to the Dev. The answers are just seem pretty obvious tho I'm sorry if it's not right.

Reactions: Hones

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I believe he won't continue the Honey Select ver. It will be really pointless and hard to make 2 similar games simultaneously.

The story will be different so in general scenes will be new, I guess. Still, maybe some of the scenes will be taken from older version.

P.S. I hope it's not rude to ask questions directed to the Dev. The answers are just seem pretty obvious tho I'm sorry if it's not right.
Would be a shame. I am part of those that liked the old graphic style better. Well mayby I am just part of a to much minority.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm not sure to understand what the Daz ver will do. Will u still continue the honey ver or will u continue on Daz ver? And will u make the same scene in this ver or will u change them? Bcs to be honest I realy love the feet thing of the Honey ver x) (I'm not sure if my english is good ^^' )

Would be a shame. I am part of those that liked the old graphic style better. Well mayby I am just part of a to much minority.
I think makes it clear that the HS version will not be continued.

Initially SI was not planned to be recreated in DAZ i believe. The plan was to put SI on hold and to create a whole new game called "Life in Bloom" which was not possible anymore after all files got corrupted due to a hard drive failure. The script was still there, so the next plan was to create a game called "Bloom University" which was not accepted by the community ... almost everyone wanted SI to come back. That's how we ended up here with SI recreated in DAZ.(skipped through some posts ... it's possible i missed some informations)

Glacerose you are welcome to correct me if i made a mistake :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

Initially SI was not planned to be recreated in DAZ i believe. The plan was to put SI on hold and to create a whole new game called "Life in Bloom" which was not possible anymore after all files got corrupted due to a hard drive failure. The script was still there, so the next plan was to create a game called "Bloom University" which was not accepted by the community ... almost everyone wanted SI to come back. That's how we ended up here with SI recreated in DAZ.(skipped through some posts ... it's possible i missed some informations)

100% accurate. I wanted to make SI in Daz from the start but was unsure if people would accept it. So I did Life in Bloom. Which died In a hard drive failure. Then yes, I moved onto Bloom University but at that point people just wanted SI back. So, here we are :)

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Really love almost all the new character designs! My only issue, though slight, is Celeste's nose piercing; any chance of that being removed? She and the white haired girl were my favorites when I first played the game. I don't think the piercing looks all that great on her. Ultimately it's your game tho, glacerose, so do what you think looks good.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Really love almost all the new character designs! My only issue, though slight, is Celeste's nose piercing; any chance of that being removed? She and the white haired girl were my favorites when I first played the game. I don't think the piercing looks all that great on her. Ultimately it's your game tho, glacerose, so do what you think looks good.
ya i agree, i dont like the piercing either

Reactions: hentai charley

_Itsukaze

Nov 4, 2018

Kk thanks for your answers ^^. The art is beatifull I hope the game will be to :)

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Uhmmm i know the girls look amazing but , but can we stop and admire how this is probably the best looking MC i have seen in a game so far !!
I mean he actually looks like a normal dude holy shit ! I really want to congratulate Glacerose for this ! Untitled.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes