somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Uhmmm i know the girls look amazing but , but can we stop and admire how this is probably the best looking MC i have seen in a game so far !!
I mean he actually looks like a normal dude holy shit ! I really want to congratulate Glacerose for this ! View attachment 681642
I will agree it is good, I won't say best, since I haven't played all the games, and of course we would have to take into account age ranges and the like.

However for what I assume is 18ish he does look pretty good compared to all the Max and similar look alikes.

I will shit talk his taste in clothes though. I am pretty sure the Hamburglar reported the theft of his favorite asian hoodie.

• Haha
Reactions: JLP603

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so ive been following this game since your first version back when the MC woke up on SI as the stereotypical amnesiac protagonist and have loved watching it evolve! as much as i love the honey select models and all, i think the new renders are looking good! if i may add my two cents though... keep the tanlines and pubic hair that honey select models are known for on your new models for the girls! (what?! its not like im into that or anything... baka! lol)

Reactions: Glacerose

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Uhmmm i know the girls look amazing but , but can we stop and admire how this is probably the best looking MC i have seen in a game so far !!
I mean he actually looks like a normal dude holy shit ! I really want to congratulate Glacerose for this !
He kinda looks between a mix of a Twilight character and a 90's "Summer in a mansion" american movie.
But yes... he is probably the best looking MC i have seen in this site (excluding some female mc's of course).
Everything here looks damn cool. At this point, i think the lowest point of this game (compared to all this models, backgrounds, etc) is only the main menu, and that is a place we visit for like 5 seconds before going into the game. XD

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I mean he actually looks like a normal dude holy shit ! I really want to congratulate Glacerose for this ! View attachment 681642
Thank you! I'm glad you like him :)
I modeled him after me so I'll take that as an indirect complement ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
They are actually an alien trying to blend in with humanity, so looking normal is high praise. Don't let them fool you. Remember your sunglasses.

So far all characters in the game don't seem to have any obvious contemporary versions, so I respect all the work that went into making them so different.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
They are actually an alien trying to blend in with humanity, so looking normal is high praise. Don't let them fool you. Remember your sunglasses.

So far all characters in the game don't seem to have any obvious contemporary versions, so I respect all the work that went into making them so different.
They're all very heavily custom morphed from a base model, :), I dislike using premade characters its no fun

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
my best friend is adicted to purple/violet things..... im gonna have to explain the game to her once i get to play it..... im.. im just sure of that.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes