Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Mods, don't hate me. I love you guys.

PC-----

MAC-----

ANDROID-----

Final bugfix, I cannot imagine ANYMORE slipped through after me and a playtester just delved through the game. You can keep this as V.022 and dont bother with the changelog. Just update links pls. I love you guys sm

spectrallynx

Oct 10, 2019
I do not usually post in forums and this is actually my first post here having been here for a couple years. I do want to say though, thank you Glacerose for working with this community. Especially the quick bug fix today and keeping everyone informed with the state of the game.
Excuse me dev, Do I need to download whole game again for bugfix?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Manage to play the game by putting a sticker on my screen to hide the MC huge portrait face. Really preferred the 1rst person approach to the MC of the previous version..

It would be nice to have a similar option to text box opacity for the portraits.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
[I hate X fetish
- Okay... all my fetishes aside from the very basic stuff is optional, so if you experienced it you *chose* to experience it ]

Didn't choose to experience this content and it's far from 'basic stuff'.

Tried this and really enjoyed it until the end of Lillian's current story content AND I'm not keen on the cam girl aspect... You are given 3 choices. One of being I don't like cam girl streams which really has no impact on anything as she just says well you can peek if you want. Then being told which days she streams. Is there going to be an option of either her stopping this or if the player that like it to carry on this content in the future? This is just a personal dislike of mine and having other men (even over the internet) leering at a LI in the game being sexual just isn't a kink that I like and wish was completely optional like I already stated. If I had known this had Exhibitionism content I may well have given this a miss and as such there should be a tag for this content. If I urge the dev to do anything it would be to give player two different choices with her character as this content isn't what would be classed as a 'normal kink' under adult VN standards.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there going to be an option of either her stopping this or if the player that like it to carry on this content in the future?
IIRC, according to Glacerose, this is planned - once you get to a high enough level of love/friendship with her.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, did I miss something? (and I did try "search")
I've played through the latest update and realized that Detta isn't in my Journal, and I don't have a "story tip" to do the quest to meet her and I've got no way to get to the castle now. Was she removed in one of the updates and I didn't notice? I know you get the quest from Harlow at some point, but don't remember the details from previous play though. I've just been incrementally playing the updates from saves since the last time we had to start over. Other than some fast skipping of early content on restart I haven't cheated or edited saves. Maybe I did something wrong (wouldn't be the first time)
If she's till part of the game I may have to play through from start again and see what I may have done. You think there'd still be "story tip" on the main story if I was missing that big of a chunk of story.

EDIT:
I can get to the castle, and talk to Detta, but she doesn't show up in my Journal as If Ive never met her. Oh well. I'm sure it will work out in future releases. If not I'll just cry myself to sleep and console myself with the other 40 hot girls in the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Ok, did I miss something? (and I did try "search")
I've played through the latest update and realized that Detta isn't in my Journal, and I don't have a "story tip" to do the quest to meet her and I've got no way to get to the castle now. Was she removed in one of the updates and I didn't notice? I know you get the quest from Harlow at some point, but don't remember the details from previous play though. I've just been incrementally playing the updates from saves since the last time we had to start over. Other than some fast skipping of early content on restart I haven't cheated or edited saves. Maybe I did something wrong (wouldn't be the first time)
If she's till part of the game I may have to play through from start again and see what I may have done. You think there'd still be "story tip" on the main story if I was missing that big of a chunk of story.

EDIT:
I can get to the castle, and talk to Detta, but she doesn't show up in my Journal as If Ive never met her. Oh well. I'm sure it will work out in future releases. If not I'll just cry myself to sleep and console myself with the other 40 hot girls in the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you can already get to the castle then you've already met Detta, you unlock the castle *after* meeting her. Strange.

Reactions: HogRocket

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
[I hate X fetish
- Okay... all my fetishes aside from the very basic stuff is optional, so if you experienced it you *chose* to experience it ]

Didn't choose to experience this content and it's far from 'basic stuff'.

Tried this and really enjoyed it until the end of Lillian's current story content AND I'm not keen on the cam girl aspect... You are given 3 choices. One of being I don't like cam girl streams which really has no impact on anything as she just says well you can peek if you want. Then being told which days she streams. Is there going to be an option of either her stopping this or if the player that like it to carry on this content in the future? This is just a personal dislike of mine and having other men (even over the internet) leering at a LI in the game being sexual just isn't a kink that I like and wish was completely optional like I already stated. If I had known this had Exhibitionism content I may well have given this a miss and as such there should be a tag for this content. If I urge the dev to do anything it would be to give player two different choices with her character as this content isn't what would be classed as a 'normal kink' under adult VN standards.
Trying to think of a kink that is tamer or more prevalent than exhibitionism. It's in like nearly every game in some manner. Super common and about as vanilla as you can get besides having missionary sex through a sheet.
People need to stop thinking of these games as your meal. It's not your meal, it's a menu: if you like everything on the menu then awesome eat the whole thing, if not, well that's too bad but you're not going to go hungry.
I mean i hate sushi but you don't see me going to a Japanese restaurant and asking them to cook my sashimi

• Hey there
Reactions: HieronymousTosh

HieronymousTosh

Jul 14, 2019
I don't like XYZ, why have you included XYZ in your game that I haven't contributed to in any way, not even a $1 patreon pledge? I don't like XYZ, your game shouldn't have XYZ in it. I thought you were developing this game just for me, and yet you include XYZ in it? Imma gonna carry on playing it from here for free, but I'm not gonna like it....cos it has XYZ in it.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Sylphine 022 Bugfixed

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sylphine 022 Bugfixed

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Sylphine [v0.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sylphine [v0.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Updated: 2021-05-12
Italian translation
Link

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes