Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Trying to think of a kink that is tamer or more prevalent than exhibitionism. It's in like nearly every game in some manner. Super common and about as vanilla as you can get besides having missionary sex through a sheet.
People need to stop thinking of these games as your meal. It's not your meal, it's a menu: if you like everything on the menu then awesome eat the whole thing, if not, well that's too bad but you're not going to go hungry.
I mean i hate sushi but you don't see me going to a Japanese restaurant and asking them to cook my sashimi
Even though I personally agree that exhibitionism is pretty tame, I do not think you can really compare between kinks because they serve different aspects.

For example, let's consider a fully equipped SM dungeon with all the equipment you ever dreamt of and some you still try to figure out how in the hell you could use that (and if somebody told you, you would put your fingers in your ear and scream "lalalalala I cannot heeeeeear you lalalalala"). Probably not as tame. Then again, when you and your significant other spend enjoyable quality time in your dungeon, nobody outside the two of you ever needs to know and you can keep your social life the same, while one of the things about exhibitionism (except for the feeling of being watched itself) is the thrill of "what will happen". In essence, it can have consequences for your life that SM wouldn't have. So is it really tamer? Either way, precisely this possibility of consequences can be both a big turn off or a big turn on.

And I am not so sure about prevalence either, at least in my personal experience, exhibitionism in most games is kind of a side show, if at all existing - but of course our personal experiences will always be biased by what we like, because most people will seek out certain games and what they feature we will encounter more and what we explicitely hate we will encounter less but it will feel like it's more - and what we don't care about we will probably not notice at all.

And finally, in my opinion it may be a different beast whether a potential LI is the exhibitionist, or the MC, or both of them together, or combinations of those. E. g. if I am having a public scene with a girl and MC, everybody who will watch will realize that girl and MC belong together, while a cam girl (or solo exhibitionist) at first glance seems ripe for the taking. Of course specifically this plot twist (onlookers think they can have her but really you can't) may be a boost in the once scenarion, while in the other the showing off (look, this is what I got, my car, my house, my golden watch, my bitch) may be what interests you.

You are perfectly correct about the conclusion though: A dev will make a game and we will like it or not, but it will not be cooked to order. Especially not to order by those of us who only leech on this forum. So take it or leave it to us.

Reactions: DA22

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Trying to think of a kink that is tamer or more prevalent than exhibitionism. It's in like nearly every game in some manner. Super common and about as vanilla as you can get besides having missionary sex through a sheet.
People need to stop thinking of these games as your meal. It's not your meal, it's a menu: if you like everything on the menu then awesome eat the whole thing, if not, well that's too bad but you're not going to go hungry.
I mean i hate sushi but you don't see me going to a Japanese restaurant and asking them to cook my sashimi
Like I said it's a personal preference of mine. Not so much the exhibitionism side (well maybe a bit) it's more to do with the avoidable route that comes with the cam girl. I tried the game as it didn't have the exhibitionism tag and also states that certain kinks are avoidable and can only be seen by choosing to see it. Didn't really come across anything that was avoidable in the game to be honest as all routes and kinks are story based. Anyway I wish the dev the best of luck and was really enjoying it up until this point.

Nov 24, 2019
Like I said it's a personal preference of mine. Not so much the exhibitionism side (well maybe a bit) it's more to do with the avoidable route that comes with the cam girl. I tried the game as it didn't have the exhibitionism tag and also states that certain kinks are avoidable and can only be seen by choosing to see it. Didn't really come across anything that was avoidable in the game to be honest as all routes and kinks are story based. Anyway I wish the dev the best of luck and was really enjoying it up until this point.
(Actually you're right, a mod must add the "exhibitionism" tag to this game now)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Really didn't think people would get *this* worked up over the camgirl thing. Thought it fit her pretty well.

Like i've said in a previous comment, it's going to be possible to ask her to stop, its just that this game in obviously updated incrementally, so it's technically not possible *now*.

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Very good game, this. I don’t normally bother with sandbox games because it’s just too much effort, but when the renders and the girls are as good as this, it’s worth it.

Now that the game has moved into the fantasy part - how much of the plot will still take place in the real world c.f. to Ellsemere?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Glacerose
See the idea that like however many followers she has want Lilian so bad but but they only get a camera, whereas I am hoping we can progress with her to all the fun times they so desperately wish for but only get to watch me take, seems really hot. I guess I am a tad bit exhibitionist in my desired play through as well. But I still want her to only touch me (selfish right?).

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Glacerose

Minor error in latest build... when you visit Runa (Weaponmaster Leader?) you get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can Ignore it and proceed, but worth mentioning.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really didn't think people would get *this* worked up over the camgirl thing. Thought it fit her pretty well.

Like i've said in a previous comment, it's going to be possible to ask her to stop, its just that this game in obviously updated incrementally, so it's technically not possible *now*.
Sorry dev :( I'm really not trying to put the game down and I appreciate that this content will be optional in the future and we can ask her to stop it thanks for clarifying this. Really is a great game and it was only this content that wasn't my cup of tea and something I didn't expect due to the lack of a tag beforehand. I look forward to the future release were can avoid it.

Reactions: dannyRand531

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

She starts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
camgirl fits her perfectly. Just want to be her special guest. :devilish:

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I am sorry to inform you that a corollary to "Rule 34" of the internet is Rule 34ZZ Plural Z which states "no matter what kink/fetish/lewd content is included in a game/novel/post - someone isn't going to like it" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(I'm not hatin' on y'all that don't like the camgirl thing - I'm just being a smartass ;))

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It turns out Lexi and Sophie are missing from my journal too. I definitely have met them as already as I can go to The White Bee and hang out with them and they already know me.

I just edited a save to flag that I had met them and they show up now. Life is good, got my babes back :cool:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think it fits her well, seems very much in character considering her behaviour at the beach after she lost her bikini top. But anything that involves someone other than the MC even being allowed to think about one of the love interests naked is always going to upset some. It's really not a big deal, and you should write your characters the way you think is appropriate. I don't think people are forced to interact with Lillian (beyond taking her to the crystal.) I am not sure as I didn't skip anyone's story last time. I find that if a character does not work for me, or was working and is no longer, if I can avoid that character from then on I don't concern myself with it. I was considering skipping Serra when I restart (sorry Serra fans, she's not my type) but I expect she's my path to the librarian. And if Lillian is not avoidable you're providing a future path to her stopping her cam activities.

There will always be something someone doesn't like about how you write your story. Trying to please everyone is not advised.

Really looking forward to playing the update this weekend.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I think it fits her well, seems very much in character considering her behaviour at the beach after she lost her bikini top. But anything that involves someone other than the MC even being allowed to think about one of the love interests naked is always going to upset some. It's really not a big deal, and you should write your characters the way you think is appropriate. I don't think people are forced to interact with Lillian (beyond taking her to the crystal.) I am not sure as I didn't skip anyone's story last time. I find that if a character does not work for me, or was working and is no longer, if I can avoid that character from then on I don't concern myself with it. I was considering skipping Serra when I restart (sorry Serra fans, she's not my type) but I expect she's my path to the librarian. And if Lillian is not avoidable you're providing a future path to her stopping her cam activities.

There will always be something someone doesn't like about how you write your story. Trying to please everyone is not advised.

Really looking forward to playing the update this weekend.
All the main girls are completely avoidable other than overlap in the main story. But yes, you will miss their associated side girls if you dont progress their first 2-3 events.

Reactions: nyanners

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

It's a bit surprising to me as well. I have a few friends, some IRL and some I only know on line, who cam from time to time. Technically, I have a Chaturbate account (set it up to help one of those friends configure her own), but I've only used it for testing and to host some of my cam friends (I think I made 10 tokens!!).

I often wonder, when people are so up in arms about an in game issue, one that seems to make sense for a character for many of us, whether this is really the right game for them. I've found a number of games here that after giving them a try realized they weren't for me--often those with heavy real life manipulation and coercion. I have plenty of other games I love, so no loss to me.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am sorry to inform you that a corollary to "Rule 34" of the internet is Rule 34ZZ Plural Z which states "no matter what kink/fetish/lewd content is included in a game/novel/post - someone isn't going to like it" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(I'm not hatin' on y'all that don't like the camgirl thing - I'm just being a smartass ;))
You forgot the corollary to the corollary: "... and will make sure everyone knows it."

Sorry, I just rather tired of the constant complaining about developer's vision. I think I reached my saturation point with the brouhaha over an open relationship agreement in Sunshine Love last year. We have a commentary on that sort of thing in the current updates of The DeLuca Family.

I wish more people would practice the principle of YKiOK (Your Kink is OK) and let it be. If one is squicked, just move on and let others enjoy it.

Talos1974

Apr 7, 2021
Can you stop polluting the thread with your opinion about whether or not other people should like cam girls? Either you like it or you don't.

Great game, renders are stunning.
The explanation about the 4 guilds and anima after a few dreams was a bit overwhelming for me.
Also the UI needs changes, the littles squares to move around are not intuitives, a way to skip time without bed would be nice.
I must admit, I miss Demon Celeste. It fit her tsundere well, and she was cute, but mostly, my favourite scene from the old game was the one after you'd seen her transformation and she completely lost it at you... because she was terrified she might have hurt you with her fire.
I would like a new scene like that too.

Thanks for this game, it has a lot of potential and i look forward new content.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes