Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Notice how he didn't answer the question? Or the exact same question asked by another member? But he did answer the ones about his reputation. Also, take a look at this in his post:

Dude doesn't update the game for 15 months. Its the 4th? rework. He is the cause of why people on here are upset but yet this quoted line makes it seem like he is the victim and we are criticizing or not believing him for no reason.
Not surprising, but on that note, and my zero interest in this game since the girls got changed, it's time to unwatch this thread and move on, Have fun guys :)

• Hey there
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I really did not have any questions, but after not reading the whole post, I have to ask...is this the kind of #$%^ he says on the Discord too?

After half reading the first... quarter of the post, I can definitively say this project has 0 chance. That's something a critic writes on a game, not something a dev writes to justify completely rewriting a game. Most devs just make later sections better instead of tossing the whole project.

No one cares for this kind of rant. It can't even be called excuses. If they care, I'm sorry for them.

For everyone else. Holy #$%^ if you're eating that #$%%. Real devs don't claim that they will make things better. They outline what changes they plan to make. That's how you know they actually are going to make real progress. That's how things work IRL, but keep living in lala land if it makes you happy =).

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Not to quote anyone directly because I'm not 100% sure how to do a bunch in one comment, but I'm not trying to come out and reignite some amazing love for the game or change everyone's mind. I'm trying to be transparent on why I fucked up and delayed so long. Pretty sure I made that clear in the post. I'm not looking for sympathy or for people to just forgive/forget, if you've already given up on the game/me/whatever then it's not for you. It's for the people who still want it.

I'm aware the reputation I have, believe me, I am more than aware, and because so have spent 2+ weeks trying to write this post to explain everything. I just wanted to get some barebones explanation on why what happened, happened. Not in sporadic posts, but in one big "here it is". I will do what I can to redeem myself by developing back at full time, and communicating with the community more, but the game is gonna get made, and people will either like it, or dislike it, and that's pretty much that.

If I'm not desired on F95 at all that is fine too though. I realize all different forums have unique decorum's and social environments, if I've gone too far to have any community here I will accept that. I'll still post my game, but I won't try to like, actively talk I guess? Not sure how to explain it.
You didn't answer my question. I said we already knew this. This isn't news. This isn't some brand new thing that has just happened, it has been happening for 15 months. What was the point of stating something you've already stated now (3?) times? (1 less than the amount of remakes your game has gone under). How close are you to a complete build? How close till we see it? Those are the things you should be answering, not giving redundant life info we already knew.

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
Glaserose didnt give any new Informations - just the same old... let us call it "Reasons" for now that he gave in the past too.
A few People already said it that we all know that since a long Time so to repeat the same Things again and again will not smooth Things over and the Hit the Reputation took is because of the behavior he did in the past Year.

He got rid of People who were really interested in the Game, just because they didnt agreed to everything he did without a doubt - not in a aggressive Way but to put a different angle into the Discussion.
I understand that it is better when you only have People around you who praise you for everything you do but a Dev isnt a Toddler who get praised for not shitting on the Couch - he is old enough but prefers to hide behind Excuses. It is a comfortable Place when your Place is only one Squaremeter in each Direction - but it doesnt help in the real World.

That he didnt answer a single Question about how far he is related to the release of the new Version shows that nothing changed. A real Status Report would be a welcomed Information but with this no one will buy it.

That the Dev said that if he isnt welcomed here he will leave just because People didnt hugged him for stating the same Things again is like "I tried it but the Community is just Toxic - its not my fault because i tried it but they were badmouthing my Post that i created after months of silence - see everybody is against me and everybody hates me and everybody is bad".
This Behavior is what created your Reputation and you wont change that because you dont want to change it.

Its just sad to see.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I'm not trying to be mean, but when the dev walks in, says the same thing that he's stated before, and acts like it's new information and treats the members that played his game like they were stupid, ostracizing anyone that has had any kind of negative criticism, and completely walling him off from a large portion of his audience...? That leaves a really, really disgusting taste in my mouth. It's like turning tail and running away, coming back a year later to try and mend things, repeating the same argument and expecting a different result. That is not how you win back the tattered remains of your community. I asked twice, what the status was of the game. If you have nothing to show, nothing to say, nothing to tell, then I have to ask what was the point? What you did was nothing short of admission of guilt, guilt we already knew of. If you're doing it to make yourself feel better, you're better off in that brony brotherhood discord of yours, because everyone else out here? We're going to tell it to you like it is. So unless you're actually here to give us new information, I suggest it's probably best to stay out of here. But if you decide not to, that's on you. But a lot of us have a pretty big, hard to get rid of hate boner over you. A lot of ex patreons that just felt like you carried us for a ride after breaking a promise.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
You didn't answer my question. I said we already knew this. This isn't news. This isn't some brand new thing that has just happened, it has been happening for 15 months. What was the point of stating something you've already stated now (3?) times? (1 less than the amount of remakes your game has gone under). How close are you to a complete build? How close till we see it? Those are the things you should be answering, not giving redundant life info we already knew.
I asked the same question and was ignored. I'll give you the reason for why he said the same thing that was said 3 times now: Sympathy and guilt tripping.

He has essentially scammed people for 15 months (actually longer since this is the, I think, 4th rework) and what better way to get the people to stop questioning you? Tell them how horrible your mental health is. People won't yell at the mentally handicapped guy.

He now has the groups of people saying shit like "I hope you get better/Take your time to get healthy". Thats why he said it. It gives him a cop out from working on it.

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I asked the same question and was ignored. I'll give you the reason for why he said the same thing that was said 3 times now: Sympathy.

He has essentially scammed people for 15 months (actually longer since this is the, I think, 4th rework) and what better way to get the people to stop questioning you? Tell them how horrible your mental health is. People won't yell at the mentally handicapped guy.

He now has the groups of people saying shit like "I hope you get better/Take your time to get healthy". Thats why he said it. It gives him a cop out from working on it.
Yeah, first was sylphia island, then it was sylphine, then he redid all the models and we get sylphine again with the combat part. Now, he we are on the 4th reiteration. He PROMISED though, after the model changes he wasn't going to do this again.
Edit: after the 4th remake, it felt like he'd thrown away any money I'd ever put toward this.

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
I really did not have any questions, but after not reading the whole post, I have to ask...is this the kind of #$%^ he says on the Discord too?

After half reading the first... quarter of the post, I can definitively say this project has 0 chance. That's something a critic writes on a game, not something a dev writes to justify completely rewriting a game. Most devs just make later sections better instead of tossing the whole project.

No one cares for this kind of rant. It can't even be called excuses. If they care, I'm sorry for them.

For everyone else. Holy #$%^ if you're eating that #$%%. Real devs don't claim that they will make things better. They outline what changes they plan to make. That's how you know they actually are going to make real progress. That's how things work IRL, but keep living in lala land if it makes you happy =).
To answer your question, it's been awhile since I was part of his discord, MAINLY because his discord was worse than the wild west, people can act however they want without any mod interference, yet when I brought that up, I was kicked. BUT for various other reasons I am aware of others who expressed issues with how he was running things JUST to get banned.

TL;DR - YES this is EXACTLY how he acts in his own server

• Sad
Reactions: packor

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, first was sylphia island, then it was sylphine, then he redid all the models and we get sylphine again with the combat part. Now, he we are on the 4th reiteration. He PROMISED though, after the model changes he wasn't going to do this again.
Edit: after the 4th remake, it felt like he'd thrown away any money I'd ever put toward this.
This is JUST what he has pushed out to the public... I know that the "current?" models have changed at LEAST 4 times during this "rework."

4pleb

Aug 21, 2019
Glaserose didnt give any new Informations - just the same old... let us call it "Reasons" for now that he gave in the past too.
A few People already said it that we all know that since a long Time so to repeat the same Things again and again will not smooth Things over and the Hit the Reputation took is because of the behavior he did in the past Year.

He got rid of People who were really interested in the Game, just because they didnt agreed to everything he did without a doubt - not in a aggressive Way but to put a different angle into the Discussion.
I understand that it is better when you only have People around you who praise you for everything you do but a Dev isnt a Toddler who get praised for not shitting on the Couch - he is old enough but prefers to hide behind Excuses. It is a comfortable Place when your Place is only one Squaremeter in each Direction - but it doesnt help in the real World.

That he didnt answer a single Question about how far he is related to the release of the new Version shows that nothing changed. A real Status Report would be a welcomed Information but with this no one will buy it.

That the Dev said that if he isnt welcomed here he will leave just because People didnt hugged him for stating the same Things again is like "I tried it but the Community is just Toxic - its not my fault because i tried it but they were badmouthing my Post that i created after months of silence - see everybody is against me and everybody hates me and everybody is bad".
This Behavior is what created your Reputation and you wont change that because you dont want to change it.

Its just sad to see.
indeed sad to see.

he had such a good thing going on for him when the steam version released. even now there is an overwhelming praise on the visuals and characters he made in that version. then he threw it all away. TBH the last reworked character designs I've seen are not as bad as some daz games around but they are no improvements either.

He had a point in opening up too big of a story for him to handle, so a story rewrite is something I can understand. Even he decided to rewrite the story there are tons of models and renders are salvageable, given that almost all the players loved what he had.

Now instead people are waiting for a rework nobody really asked for, while he worked from scratch, throwing away what made him good in the first place, for an update god knows when. what a shame.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I can't believe how intellectually dishonest Glace actually is, and how disingenuous he's being right now. He even either blocked me, or privated his profile so nobody can even message him and ask for further clarification. All I wanted was for him to stop treating people like they're stupid, and to know how close he actually was to an update. Is that actually too much to ask for?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Don't be too mean guys. Glacerose may have said nothing new at all - or even mentioned a delivery date to his 5000th remake - but that's because he's waiting for the right time to reveal his latest illness!

Remember, he recently almost died from wisdom teeth surgery. He got wisdom teeth cancer. He got blood cancel.

Insert sonic pic here

May 8, 2017
Don't be too mean guys. Glacerose may have said nothing new at all - or even mentioned a delivery date to his 5000th remake - but that's because he's waiting for the right time to reveal his latest illness!

Remember, he recently almost died from wisdom teeth surgery. He got wisdom teeth cancer. He got blood cancel.

Insert sonic pic here
That sonic line made me actually laugh out loud. I'm very glad I wasn't taking a sip of my water when I read that.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ya, I read that on his discord. This crap is why I stopped subbing him after his second start of remake and his continual life drama and excuses. The guy actually has a girl/wife that puts up with him and is probably just as bad as he is. I recently dropped by there to see if anything is new or updates. The guy is utterly pathetic. Like a 12 yr old that can't do anything in life. I really think this younger generation is a bunch of wimps.
Are you dev? You are freaking consumer. Creating product and consuming product - different things.
If you think it's super easy to create 3 renders and put on bunch of text, you are wrong. There can be a times in dev's life where he can't even get near his keyboard. And money is not a motivation.
But hey, it's your opinion.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Are you dev? You are freaking consumer. Creating product and consuming product - different things.
If you think it's super easy to create 3 renders and put on bunch of text, you are wrong. There can be a times in dev's life where he can't even get near his keyboard. And money is not a motivation.
But hey, it's your opinion.
You might need to lurk more to understand why the community here is so hostile towards this particular dev, before throwing your hat in the ring.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You might need to lurk more to understand why the community here is so hostile towards this particular dev, before throwing your hat in the ring.
Waifston tried helping the dev but was also kinda hostile sounding in his approach (Ended up with the dev laughing at him in his discord). I think Waifston means well but English isnt his first language.

Reactions: Cirnex

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I understand what can lead to such outcome. Making games are not easy. At some point of game development you will hit a wall and little will be motivate you to work on the project. Not fans, not money, not pretty sexy girls.
What you should do - Search for yourself. Look for what's really interests you.
We all pretty smart people and with the time and right management we can create masterpieces.

• Angry
Reactions: HrostFall

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Glacerose
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. The more you fear your issues, the bigger they will become. Teach your brain to react more calmly to your issues.

• Angry
Reactions: HrostFall
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes