smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
This is what happens to games when developers treat them as labours of love rather than labours of labour. The audience becomes an afterthought.

Get shit done, fuck it, ship it.

Reactions: casprey and KingSet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm, is it possible to proceed the main story without completing every girl story? The pink haired girl get on my nerves
what main story? and don't think so.

besides this will get remake of remake of remake of ........... some day (maybe) and currently there isn't much any content besides with girls and bit in otherworld.

casprey

Feb 19, 2018
Hit a glitch with Patreon. Wanna know if anyone else did too.

I unsubed and yet every god damned month it was popping me back into the discord server even though I was leaving the server.

Think I finally fixed it by just hatemailing in the server for a ban but just want to know if anyone else got plagued by this?

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

I unsubed and yet every god damned month it was popping me back into the discord server even though I was leaving the server.

Think I finally fixed it by just hatemailing in the server for a ban but just want to know if anyone else got plagued by this?
can't say I have. Good to know for the future though.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

You got patreon cancer. Now you can insert your own sonic pic

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not one to typically shit on games for update times and the like, but it is fucking crazy (and sad) how many of these games with actual potential fall into this pit. Literally some kind of curse with how often it seems to happen.
well yea, dev gets better comp so can render etc faster and also gets new assets so easy to guess what happens.

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
God, this thread is one of my favorites. I can forget it exists for weeks at a time and come back for a soap opera about a bunch of people who want a guy to help them fap and the guy who keeps making excuses as to why he hasn't helped the people fap.

That long as fuck post was full of a lot of information we already knew. The one thing that jumped out at me as unsettling was the note that the character stories progressed too quickly in the past and would be made much more gradual in the future to encourage people to care more about the characters. Now I'm just a simple forum commenter, but that's quite possibly the worst progression of concepts I've ever heard. Sylphia island let us actually fuck a couple of the girls, the public version of Sylphine leaves us many many steps before that after a roughly year of releases. At this rate, this forthcoming remake will have us at maybe friendly conversation after a year of updates, followed by timidly attempting eye contact the next time.

Seriously, you ever heard of spiderman and batman? You know why those beloved characters stopped getting attacked by wildlife and watching their families get shot? Because it's not interesting anymore and nobody wants to see it yet again.

I don't know why I bother writing things, does anyone know if he ever even streamed anything? Picarto conveniently doesn't list a last stream date and, aside from some leftover messages in chat, I don't see any indication there was ever a stream to begin with.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seriously, you ever heard of spiderman and batman? You know why those beloved characters stopped getting attacked by wildlife and watching their families get shot? Because it's not interesting anymore and nobody wants to see it yet again.
well by now all know their origins so no need to re-tell those just mention those occasionally.

Reactions: Tavi13

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sylphine [v.024] [Glacerose] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,61 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,58 GB

Compressed Size PC: 554 MB
Sylphine-.024-pc-crunched.zip: pixeldrain PC -

Compressed Size Mac: 519 MB
Sylphine-.024-pc-crunched.zip: pixeldrain Mac -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -
hotdogBD thanks for the :FacePalm: but making a post or sending me a message that the links are down would have been a tad nicer! You can't expect the links to still be valid after 16 months!

• Haha
Reactions: Tallomellow32

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Surprised this hasn't been marked abandoned yet like their other VN. The remake of a remake of a remake hasn't had much of any progress done on it according to the patreon. Only thing posted there "regularly" is commission renders. Then the occasional excuse post.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Surprised this hasn't been marked abandoned yet like their other VN. The remake of a remake of a remake hasn't had much of any progress done on it according to the patreon. Only thing posted there "regularly" is commission renders. Then the occasional excuse post.
well excuse posts tell that dev is active and that carries a while. besides abandoned tag here doesn't mean shit since it's just f95 tag.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Another month, another medical problem.

Discord on the 6th:

Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. Like carpal tunnel, but affects other half of hand
it should clear up if i rest my arms and dont do anyhting strenuous
Doctors had no idea what was going on and wanted an mri, but i found out if I shrug my shoulders hard, a shooting tingle goes from my should into my ring and pinky finger. Textbook cubital tunnel syndrome. Gonna hope it clears up over a few weeks so i wont need surgery

I'm surprised this guy hasn't fallen over dead from all the problems he has each and every month.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
guy is a medical expert, "textbook cubital tunnel syndrome". Who even knows what that is? Think he should change his profession and go into the medical field =)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guy is a medical expert, "textbook cubital tunnel syndrome". Who even knows what that is? Think he should change his profession and go into the medical field =)
that is real problem but brief description of it didn't tell me much.

maybe his next game (when sylphine is finished around 2030) should be medical game with full course of medical examination and terms (like general practitioner).

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You have to stop gaming to cure cubital tunnel syndrome. I'm sure his brain dead simps in his discord will call him out when he streams games and drops his latest sonic pic.............

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes