Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I`m just waiting for the day where he hits his little toe on the door or something to claim he needs 2 more years to recover from the injury.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
It's all the leaning on their armrest doing commission renders every so often instead of working on the game 360 patreons fund him to do.

Any bets on what's the next excuse?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You guys are thinking too simple. His next excuse is that he'll be having abdominal pain. He'll get scans to see what the pain is and he'll be diagnosed with ovarian cysts.
kidney stones size of jupiter.

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
Lets get real. He started this with Sylphia Island, first posted in F95 in October 28 2018. Kids conceived that day are 3 years old now. He cancelled that and started over. Then started over several more times. There isn't a complete beginning to any version. I keep hoping to see some commitment and follow through. This might be too big for a first project. Maybe start with some small stories to get some completed work built up then tackle a bigger project.

Starting over can give you a better result. But when you start over repeatedly it can be a signal that you aren't ready to do it in the first place.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Lets get real. He started this with Sylphia Island, first posted in F95 in October 28 2018. Kids conceived that day are 3 years old now. He cancelled that and started over. Then started over several more times. There isn't a complete beginning to any version. I keep hoping to see some commitment and follow through. This might be too big for a first project. Maybe start with some small stories to get some completed work built up then tackle a bigger project.

Starting over can give you a better result. But when you start over repeatedly it can be a signal that you aren't ready to do it in the first place.
Sylphia Island (the HS version) actually got decently far. Each girl had gotten to the point of sex scenes and a couple side-girls were starting to get content too.

When he moved to Daz, I was fine with it. The graphics were very good, especially for a new Daz user. But as it turns out, I think moving to Daz made his perfectionism even worse. Daz has a lot more customization and options than HS does. Which leads to more things that can be made "perfect".

And as we see, he can't stop reworking the models to try to do that. For what it's worth, I think the new models are good. All of them have been. But since he sees flaws nobody else does. Like in the lighting, for example. One of the biggest issues for creative types to overcome is the fact they can see flaws that nobody else does, or even considers them a flaw.

Like when you notice a tiny pimple on your face, so you spend hours poking at it. But nobody else noticed it at all. Until you poke the little pimple to the point where it's no longer a little pimple, but an inflamed scab. Now everyone notices it.

I agree completely that he should make smaller side-games first. I mentioned earlier this year that he should make linear short stories for each girl, rather than a large project like this. As he obviously can't manage it, since he also posted that he has issues with the story and pacing. It'd be a good idea for him to practice on short stories before he tries a more complex one.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Something was overlooked. It's not just no update for a year. It's no update since STEAM RELEASE. There's not even any updates posted on Steam, ever. Probably because Steam doesn't require you to continue to keep people hooked by mingling with them.

Reactions: V-red

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Good guy dev is waiting for those kids to turn 18 so they can play this game

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
sad to say that the current Android version (sylphine.glacerose-24-universal-release.apk) doesn't work on the Samsung Tablet Galaxy Tab A8

the old (sylphine.glacerose-1-universal-release.apk) does work ok on this version tablet though

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes