Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Can we ban this game off Steam? This Dev doesn't deserve anyone else's money, especially when they don't have a clue what's in store for them. Just a thought.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
I remember playing v.024 like 2 years ago and after that game is still at the same version, daaamn son

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Glacerose are you planning to make a new patreon post any time soon or update everyone on the progress? November 19th you get the abandoned tag.
Well, the game will get the abandoned tag November 22nd if he does not release a new update.

Abandoned:
The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Seems to me the game could be marked as abandoned right now if you wanted it to be. Just report the thread and in the comments write when the last update was. The abandoned tag isn't automatic, someone needs to report it and Mod needs to process it.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I completely forgot about a Steam release. Hope no one bought it on there thinking it meant more regular updates lol.
The WORST part of the Steam release

He had just done what he said was "the last" rework and then put it on Steam (the ver. 024 that is here) and then after the sales settled down and whomever was going to buy it hoping for the game to progress on Steam (idiots like me) had bought it, then he announced.......

ANOTHER REVAMP (big fukn surprise right?)
He showed his model reworks and some women were suddenly Cows and not even anthro-cows just blobs
Oh and let's fuck with the hair
Oh and change world or 2 worlds or who knows at this point
Oh but enough people bitched even on Discord so maybe I won't do the hair

or maybe.....
Or maybe the models won't change
or maybe.....

It is a fukn SHIT SHOW of the highest magnitude AFTER the Steam release (not counting the before)
And because of the wait for sales to settle, it was too long for Steam to refund me so I got suckered.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
That's the thing, the options they have aren't relevant. They don't have a "report Dev" option :/
Steam doesn't remove games "in development hell", they don't care and they even want new ppl to continue to throw $$$ so they can get more profits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Steam doesn't remove games "in development hell", they don't care and they even want new ppl to continue to throw $$$ so they can get more profits.

Feb 13, 2021
How does this dev still have patreons? Like who is paying this dev? Im assuming people forgot they subscribed with their credit card or it got lost in every other patreon subscription they have. I feel sorry for the 342 souls who are losing money to this dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How does this dev still have patreons? Like who is paying this dev? Im assuming people forgot they subscribed with their credit card or it got lost in every other patreon subscription they have. I feel sorry for the 342 souls who are losing money to this dev.
1. support many devs and patreon fees show up as chunk on cc bill
2. don't pay attention
3. cc bill is on autopayment

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Try arguing on other topics with people about devs who are taking their sweet time that they may be scammers. For some reason patreons of adult games are much more likely to be complete simps

I've had people defend precious developer like a simp defends an onlyfans whore

• Haha
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Hard to do when this one has an abandoned game at 0.3 and this game has been plagued with delay after delay after delay followed by a long discord post about their failing health but a promise of more regular communication and updates then almost immediately followed by radio silence.

They posted about a pricing update on their patreon back on the 17th of October along with their last excuse post and "I'll do better" it's now October 8th and the only other post they did was on Aug 19th which was a commission render. There's just no excuse for that and if someone was a paying patreon you'd think the dev would at least have the courtesy to do a weekly patreon post with a small progress update. Their twitter is just as sparse

So again, hard to give the Dev slack in this regard when they've only ever shown consistency in giving excuse posts.
U do realise that abandoned game that's 0.3 is this game right? He remade it into this

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
U do realise that abandoned game that's 0.3 is this game right? He remade it into this
Still an abandoned project to completely redo it. Only to be going in the same direction again. Abandoned to completely redo it. Again and again - round and round it goes never being able to commit to something and finish what they start.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still an abandoned project to completely redo it. Only to be going in the same direction again. Abandoned to completely redo it. Again and again - round and round it goes never being able to commit to something and finish what they start.
no need to bother brains that much when does that.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes