Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Trying to stir the hornet's nest a little, so to speak. I asked him questions here and I really think, at the least they deserve answers. Likely I'll get banned but I really don't care, if it causes him to actually speak up here instead of ducking us, making it impossible to message him or even view his profile, I'll be happy. But at this point, I just really don't give a shit anymore. If he's going to dip and dodge anyone that asks him what the status of his game is, after CONTINUING TO SELL HIS OLD VERSION ON STEAM BTW (They're in for a rude fucking awakening when they realize that version of the game they paid for is gone), then I think people deserve to know that. It is what it is I guess. We'll see.

Reactions: The D0n

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Graphics look great. Story seems fun. Then BOOM - on of the LI's is suckin someone else's dick.
Cool.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Wonder which one will be the reason for the abandoned tag being applied. The 3 months of silence on the 19th or the 18 months of no update on the 22nd?

place-your-bets-now-people-saturday-night-live.gif

BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
steam and glacerose in chorus: NO REFUNDS!!!
Yeah I pretty much gave up on any future release on this. I think it is bs that he continues to sell it on steam. I just have to lick my wounds and move on. This makes me think twice about buying an early access game on steam

Reactions: PyrusWolf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wonder which one will be the reason for the abandoned tag being applied. The 3 months of silence on the 19th or the 18 months of no update on the 22nd?
well should have abandoned tag already but ...............

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
well should have abandoned tag already but ...............
I reported it yesterday. Got denied. Guess the mods changed the rules so that now instead of the general 18 months it now has to be down to the exact minute of the last update before it can be tagged.

Can't report this abandoned for silence until the 19th at 9:02 A.M. at whatever timezone the developer is in. Can't find the exact time for the update so lets be safe and just report it on the 22nd at 12:59 P.M. Damn mods making it harder to report scammers.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
View attachment 2150033
if anyone cares at this point. I think, him not answering, is basically affirmation he's not doing shit. At least his one of his mods seem like a decent person and not one of his cocksuckers. T:

There are so many things about this that are wrong, like others have said he said he would post a minimum once a week and didn't, even on Discord. He does the standard here's the monthly image thing occasionally on Pateron, but the fact that he just said "You can @ me, PM me or send a letter if you find can my irl address." when he could have literally answered a few questions and gave any kind of update instead speaks a lot.

Glad the guy got help for his issues but holy crap between this and as others have mentioned not making a single post on Steam with any kind of update is bad. Not everybody is on the discord or Pateron after all but even then when it sounds like Discord don't get updates either....

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
There are so many things about this that are wrong, like others have said he said he would post a minimum once a week and didn't, even on Discord. He does the standard here's the monthly image thing occasionally on Pateron, but the fact that he just said "You can @ me, PM me or send a letter if you find can my irl address." when he could have literally answered a few questions and gave any kind of update instead speaks a lot.

Glad the guy got help for his issues but holy crap between this and as others have mentioned not making a single post on Steam with any kind of update is bad. Not everybody is on the discord or Pateron after all but even then when it sounds like Discord don't get updates either....
Yeah... I was going to give his vn a benefit of a doubt despite the shitty practices and unfulfilled promises and everything up to this point but after this I just can't in good faith be another player for this project. I don't want to in any way shape or forward moving on from now advocate or give this guy anymore of my time. Not even gonna give him the headspace after this. He can take time to meme and laugh at people that supported him but can't answer their question. I was an early supporter for both Sylphia island and sylphine and deeply regret ever giving him any kind of support. It's just too far gone at this point. If I were any of you and you considered giving this guy support, please reconsider and think about many of the smaller, consistent, harder working devs that could use a little but of pressure off their shoulders as they do this and work full time to support themselves and their passion projects, cuz this ain't it dawg. You're not going to get anything out of backing people like Glacerose, who just sit around and in private joke about their paypigs. Icstor, Glace, there's many others, who are doing this who just don't deserve the money they're getting for doing nothing. Anyways, I'm unfollowing this thread. Maybe if I see this game in the latest updates someday I'll come back to see if he's managed to further shoot himself in the foot. See y'all in other threads.

Oct 11, 2022

rework time

Ok, in all seriousness, I am posting this under the assumption that you are at least attempting to work on this game in good faith and not just milking people. You will never be able to make it "perfect". By the time you finish reworking something into a form you think is acceptable, you skill level and tastes have changed. Perfection is impossible because not only is art subjective, but your own tastes are constantly evolving. I think one of the most important skills for an artist is to know when to consider your work done. you can keep fiddling and reworking, but after a certain point you are just making the piece worse not improving it. The flaws you see/saw in them are only visible to the one creating the thing in the first place. As long as you continue having this mentality you will never stop reworking. You will always find new issues. Those aren't the real problem. The issue isn't the game, or the character models, or the plot, or anything external. Even if those issues exist it is possible to work around them and/or fix them without tossing the entire game every time. I mean this in the nicest way possible. Rework your mentality.

Oct 11, 2022
nice post but will go deaf ears.
Probably, but I gotta at least try. I still keep a version of 2.1 on my computer. The dev was able to make a like 15 different character models that all looked better than the main love interest in most games on this site. And over the last year or so I've watched them progressively rework the life out of many of them. I can't help but think about what could have been if they'd just kept working on what they had. There was so much potential. They are still clearly talented, I just wish there was actually something to show for it. And the direction things seem to be heading just makes that seem less and less likely. This could/should have easily been one of the top games on this site.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Been a couple of months, just thought i'd check in since I unwatched the thread, I see nothing has changed, lol, can't say i'm surprised :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh shit it has been 18 months already? It seems like the update will still take a while to be released so I guess I'll come back and check the thread again in a couple of months.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Just saw his discord and congrats to the dev as he managed to fkin destroy every single character be it MC or MG in the game. This might be the worst revamp in the history of AVN's.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh shit it has been 18 months already? It seems like the update will still take a while to be released so I guess I'll come back and check the thread again in a couple of months.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i'd take 2 years sabbatical leave of this thread and still there might not be anything..

Oh shit it has the abandoned tag now. Not really surprising considering the fact that it has been 18 months since this game got an updated. Let's just hope that Glacerose is able to release the revamp in the near future.
able? yes. will it happen? unlikely.

besides your and his near future differ quite a much prolly.

Another health problem. Each month he gets another one. This guy needs to go to the CDC and volunteer to be a test subject.
well it's always disease or dog/cat/etc died or some other thing on scammers.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes