rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i'd take 2 years sabbatical leave of this thread and still there might not be anything..

able? yes. will it happen? unlikely.

besides your and his near future differ quite a much prolly.

well it's always disease or dog/cat/etc died or some other thing on scammers.
at this point i just hope someone else sees sylphine island or hell even sylphine and the mythic dimention and just makes it a good finished game something the current dev does not seem to be capable off

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i'd take 2 years sabbatical leave of this thread and still there might not be anything..

able? yes. will it happen? unlikely.

besides your and his near future differ quite a much prolly.
There are other games to play so I won't stress about it.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 2155299
18 months. MONTHS! And its "almost" ready? More health problems. . . again. . .for the 3,196th time this year.

View attachment 2155303
Another health problem. Each month he gets another one. This guy needs to go to the CDC and volunteer to be a test subject.
I'm curious how an Overactive Bladder prevents you from releasing anything :FacePalm:, go take a piss and get to work.
I'm surprised he hasn't run out of medical conditions yet, lol

Reactions: HogRocket

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I'm curious how an Overactive Bladder prevents you from releasing anything :FacePalm:, go take a piss and get to work.
I'm surprised he hasn't run out of medical conditions yet, lol
The medical excuses are at this point just that, excuses, but with the added benefit of people saying stupid shit like "Your health is more important" and "Take your time. Get better before working on the game". That is why he keeps using medical excuses. It works, at least for the patrons.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The medical excuses are at this point just that, excuses, but with the added benefit of people saying stupid shit like "Your health is more important" and "Take your time. Get better before working on the game". That is why he keeps using medical excuses. It works, at least for the patrons.
TBH, the excuses have been going on for most, if not the whole time, and as long as all the enablers keep letting him get away with it, nothing will ever get released.

Reactions: HogRocket

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
>Creates a game based on HS
>Yeets the old game to "start" over the same game with a new engine
>Works on it for 2 or 3 updates
>Excuses over excuses
>2y without an update

At this point might as well yeet the game again just to go back into the first engine and keep milking the patreons lmao.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2155299
18 months. MONTHS! And its "almost" ready? More health problems. . . again. . .for the 3,196th time this year.

View attachment 2155303
Another health problem. Each month he gets another one. This guy needs to go to the CDC and volunteer to be a test subject.
LMFAO. LMFAO. LMFAO.

I've had an overactive bladder for years. Was one of the youngest sitting in the urologist office.

Some nights you can't sleep sure, but the problem isn't that bad, and the solution is good.

It's simple, take saw palmetto. Saw palmetto will not only prevent OB, it'll keep you full of testosterone (Something this dude has NONE of) and will keep your hair from failling out (Google it, saw palmetto helps avoid male pattern baldness). If you have money get an adjustable base for your bed or a recliner. Sleep inclined or use a few pillows if the problem starts up. Avoid spices, caffeine, chocolate, etc..

Okay sure, it's hard to avoid all those things, but OB is containable. No wonder this dude is now avoiding his discord with these excuses

dmmt

May 8, 2020
SO beyond disappointed here. But yet another illustration of why I dont subscribe to a Dev with monthly "support" payments. Finish the game, give it replayability; and I'll send you a one time payment. Just ike when I buy a AAA title.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
"Hey all. Not dead. I slipped and jammed my toe. Nothing too serious but updates will slow. What I have done is almost ready. Only 18 more months."
Lol, I knew this Dev was a scammer. I hope Steam takes his game off. That guy doesn't deserve anyone's money anymore. Hopefully, the blind people will open their eyes, and stop supporting these scummy Devs.

Patreon, the new "Kickstarter" Sub, if you dare o.o

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Here is the last time Glacerose posted in his general chat discord, where he used to talk multiple times per day:

2.jpg

Even his loyal retards are finally starting to question him

3.jpg

They could start by questioning what 'magic' glacerose has that can let him move from Luvox (Which is for OCD) and Lexapro (Which is for depression) to Adderall (Which is for ADHD)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Here is the last time Glacerose posted in his general chat discord, where he used to talk multiple times per day:

View attachment 2180491

Even his loyal retards are finally starting to question him

View attachment 2180497

They could start by questioning what 'magic' glacerose has that can let him move from Luvox (Which is for OCD) and Lexapro (Which is for depression) to Adderall (Which is for ADHD)
Hmm
From things I've just read, It is not wise to take Adderall in conjunction with anti-depressants, because it can interract with anti-depressant medication and could be life threatening, also Adderall is not FDA approved for use as an anti-depressant, so it's looking even more sus.
I really don't see a doctor knowingly risking someone's life like that, or he has a terrible doctor, but I've been calling BS for a long time anyway.
PS: Also Adderall can cause anxiety/depression too.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm
From things I've just read, It is not wise to take Adderall in conjunction with anti-depressants, because it can interract with anti-depressant medication and could be life threateneing, also Adderall is not FDA approved for use as an anti-depressant, so it's looking even more sus.
I really don't see a doctor knowingly risking someone's life like that, or he has a terrible doctor, but I've been calling BS for a long time anyway.
PS: Also Adderall can cause anxiety/depression too.
Lovux and adderall also has major negative interactions:

Untitled2.jpg

Both medications taken with adderall increases anxiety LMAO. Not to mention that Lovux was for OCD and adderall is for ADHD so he's literally moving from one medical diagnosis to another

Should we bring this to the attention of his retarded discord simps?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Lovux and adderall also has major negative interactions:

View attachment 2180717

Both medications taken with adderall increases anxiety LMAO. Not to mention that Lovux was for OCD and adderall is for ADHD so he's literally moving from one medical diagnosis to another

Should we bring this to the attention of his retarded discord simps?
I honestly doubt they would take any notice, It's hard to know where the simps end and glace begins, they are so far up his a** :)
Maybe one day people will look in to all this and finally realise what's going on, lol

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes