pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Dev's Log, day 533.

Nose hair number 23, although not rendered is too important to ignore, must adjust it until it would be visible, should it ever been rendered.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Dev's Log, day 533.

Nose hair number 23, although not rendered is too important to ignore, must adjust it until it would be visible, should it ever been rendered.
Dev's Log, day 534.

I'm now suffering from nose hair cancer. Please keep sending me money while I spend a few months making up a new excuse.
*Insert sonic pic here*

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
CaptureExcuse#4,392.PNG Yesterday December 2nd.

Should we start taking bets on what the new medical excuse is this time? Last time it was overactive bladder. So for my guess I'm gonna say Irritable Bowel Syndrome. He can't work on the game because he can't stop shitting.

place-your-bets-now-people-saturday-night-live.gif

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2209951 Yesterday December 2nd.

Should we start taking bets on what the new medical excuse is this time? Last time it was overactive bladder. So for my guess I'm gonna say Irritable Bowel Syndrome. He can't work on the game because he can't stop shitting.

View attachment 2209952
Mononucleosis

We all know he reads this topic and I already said it would be the next excuse. Surely he's googled it by now and realized it's a perfect excuse. Too tired to work, gonna need to take another several month vacation guys!

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Well, we waited for a status update this weekend and here is what we got.
CaptureTheTruth.PNG

Didn't post it on Discord, Patreon, or Subscribestar. Nope. He tweeted absolutely nothing. At least this time he was 100% honest when he mentioned that when he posts something it comes out as "globs of random stuff with no point".

Now, I understand social anxiety, I got a touch of it, but what I don't understand is HOW it affects you so badly that you can't sit behind a computer screen to update people. You don't SEE them. You don't TALK to them. You are looking at a screen with words on it. I wonder how this guy watches TV. It has people on it and they are talking. Does he cry in the corner while the TV is on?

Aahhhhh now we know why he can't work on the game. Every time he makes a render of a character, thats a person which triggers his anxiety and he has to go hide under the bed covers until it goes away. Sounds kind of mean but lets be honest here, this guy has been using every known medical excuse for the last 18 months.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
View attachment 2214006

Didn't post it on Discord, Patreon, or Subscribestar. Nope. He tweeted absolutely nothing. At least this time he was 100% honest when he mentioned that when he posts something it comes out as "globs of random stuff with no point".

Now, I understand social anxiety, I got a touch of it, but what I don't understand is HOW it affects you so badly that you can't sit behind a computer screen to update people. You don't SEE them. You don't TALK to them. You are looking at a screen with words on it. I wonder how this guy watches TV. It has people on it and they are talking. Does he cry in the corner while the TV is on?

Aahhhhh now we know why he can't work on the game. Every time he makes a render of a character, thats a person which triggers his anxiety and he has to go hide under the bed covers until it goes away. Sounds kind of mean but lets be honest here, this guy has been using every known medical excuse for the last 18 months.
Imagine this clown holding a normal job. Even in fast food.

-Shows up, looks autistic, whatever, they stick him next to a grill and hope he won't fuck up.
-Guy just stares at the grill and the rapidly blackening meat until someone asks him what the fuck is he doing and where's the order.
-He bursts into tears, claims he's a terrible conversationalist, tries to run away, bangs his toe against the grill.
-Immediately applies for medical leave.
-Gets fired.

Worthless.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Imagine this clown holding a normal job. Even in fast food.

-Shows up, looks autistic, whatever, they stick him next to a grill and hope he won't fuck up.
-Guy just stares at the grill and the rapidly blackening meat until someone asks him what the fuck is he doing and where's the order.
-He bursts into tears, claims he's a terrible conversationalist, tries to run away, bangs his toe against the grill.
-Immediately applies for medical leave.
-Gets fired.

Worthless.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read that cause I burst out laughing. Thanks for the laugh.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2214006

Yeah I'd be socially anxious too if I was ripping people off for 2 years and I'm a complete fucking failure at trying to find the words (Or should we say, diagnosis) to make up for my latest lies, and I'm as loud as a Hollywood actor who has been paid to yell out public endorsements.

This is bullshit as usual. He's afraid to talk because he's running out of lies to tell people.

EDIT: LMFAO wait a second, he posted this on FUCKING TWITTER?

Last edited:
Reactions: QWolfe

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 2214006

But he's on 3 types of medication for anxiety... supposedly, just more excuses.
"Hey guys, it's me, Just wanted to give you another excuse, please keep sending me your money".... lol
And if he's sooooo socially anxious and can't post anything or work on the game, how is he managing to post on twitter.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
But he's on 3 types of medication for anxiety... supposedly, just more excuses.
"Hey guys, it's me, Just wanted to give you another excuse, please keep sending me your money".... lol
And if he's sooooo socially anxious and can't post anything or work on the game, how is he managing to post on twitter.
Remember, most of the medications he's listed have serious side effects if taken together. Plus, he is 'moving' from a medication for OCD to one for adderall.

In short, he's dug himself into a hole with his bullshit and he's feeling the pressure. This is why he's now only on twitter, it's not to avoid society, it's to avoid the people he's ripped off.

Vicious92

Feb 21, 2020
I had such high hopes for this game once upon a time (Sylphine Island was great to me). Even the first remake was good aside from the battle system, but it's just sad now. This is the first time I've checked this thread in about a year

• Sad
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
LMFAO wait a second, he posted this on FUCKING TWITTER?
He has been radio silent on Discord for over a month or two, can't remember exact number, but 2 months sounds right. The only thing he has been posting is tweets on twitter. Social anxiety but he keeps tweeting on twitter but can't make a post on Patreon or Discord? Make sense to you? Cause it sure doesn't to me.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He has been radio silent on Discord for over a month or two, can't remember exact number, but 2 months sounds right. The only thing he has been posting is tweets on twitter. Social anxiety but he keeps tweeting on twitter but can't make a post on Patreon or Discord? Make sense to you? Cause it sure doesn't to me.
He can block customers on Twitter. It's his refuge

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
he could on discord too.
This dude has already backed himself into a corner from just a few months of lying. He didn't even check what medications do what before posting. He isn't thinking farther ahead than the next lie he'll tell.

He obviously doesn't want the money to stop though, and blocking loyal discord simps will take that money alot faster then blocking or ignoring twitter users will

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This dude has already backed himself into a corner from just a few months of lying. He didn't even check what medications do what before posting. He isn't thinking farther ahead than the next lie he'll tell.

He obviously doesn't want the money to stop though, and blocking loyal discord simps will take that money alot faster then blocking or ignoring twitter users will
*year or 3 of lying

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
Not surprised this got the Abandoned tag.
Bit sad, though, since I liked this one.

But whatever, on to other games with devs that actually update.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Remember, most of the medications he's listed have serious side effects if taken together. Plus, he is 'moving' from a medication for OCD to one for adderall.

In short, he's dug himself into a hole with his bullshit and he's feeling the pressure. This is why he's now only on twitter, it's not to avoid society, it's to avoid the people he's ripped off.
Yeah I know, I pointed out earlier in the thread about interactions between medications, and the combination he's "supposedly" on could be deadly, lol

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes