TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Dev BS aside im some how not surprised this game ended up this way too since it was the third attempt after all. Which is a bit sad cause i genuinely liked liked the characters, that said i only played this once early on to see what changed and waited till there was more befor investing time into it but it seems theres no longer a reason any more

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This thing is getting review bombed into oblivion on Steam. Two years in early access with no new content will do that, I guess.
Wonder why that's not happening here? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This thing is getting review bombed into oblivion on Steam. Two years in early access with no new content will do that, I guess.
Wonder why that's not happening here? :unsure:
doesn't matter even near that much as it does on steam.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I all but begged Glacerose to keep working on it. That the girls were freakin gorgeous and to quit worrying about that. Then he changed them, and then he changed them again, and then...the game got the abandon tag.

I remember him posting long ago, a pic of he and his girl, working on the game.

I think the whole "rework" crap was just an excuse to keep the game going without really updating it. Once I heard that the game has been reworked more than once, I knew he was a scammer. If I had said he was, everyone on here or so, would jump on me, ban me etc. So, I played the waiting game and now look, he proved me right.

Are you sure that was even him? or his "gf" for that matter? (His name on Steam is Waifu Annihilator, so I doubt it lol) He probably posted a pic of some random couple or friends, family.... He's a liar so, I won't believe anything he has posted or said.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gotta love those "rules"

This Dev is a liar/scammer but let's keep his game & keep it rated at 4 stars. I would just remove the game entirely.

Ignoring this liar/scammer's game thread. Ya'll can enjoy it.
every click and post brings some money to f95.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Capture.....PNG

New excuse coming in the next few days. First it'll be the pain, then the complications from it, then he'll be back in the hospital because the doctor made a mistake and gave him gender reassignment surgery instead.

Lets be honest. With how much of a pansy he is with the hiding from his patrons, forum members, and discord members, his balls were snipped years ago.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
View attachment 2234002

New excuse coming in the next few days. First it'll be the pain, then the complications from it, then he'll be back in the hospital because the doctor made a mistake and gave him gender reassignment surgery instead.

Lets be honest. With how much of a pansy he is with the hiding from his patrons, forum members, and discord members, his balls were snipped years ago.

Is this sniveling biological detritus for real? He has become immune to ridicule and parody. Anything that can be made up about him simply pales to the real deal.

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 2234002

Bold of you to assume he even had balls to begin with.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2234002

Hopefully this is true as it would be the first good news in 2 years. Retarded failures shouldn't have children

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 2209951 Yesterday December 2nd.

Should we start taking bets on what the new medical excuse is this time? Last time it was overactive bladder. So for my guess I'm gonna say Irritable Bowel Syndrome. He can't work on the game because he can't stop shitting.

View attachment 2209952
So, wonder what happened to the post he was going to make here, just like the game release, never happened huh, lol, I'm sure he has an excuse for it though, always does.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 2234002

I surprised he has balls

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I played this when it first arrived here. It looked like it had potential.

What the actual fuck happened here?

View attachment 2234002

What's the context here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this when it first arrived here. It looked like it had potential.

What the actual fuck happened here?

What's the context here?
1st dev vanished like fart in sahara then came back telling that he's gonna remake this (once again) and then posting total bullshit w/o answering on any questions and then making lame excuses like above.

that sums things up quite well.

• Sad
Reactions: Xill

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
1st dev vanished like fart in sahara then came back telling that he's gonna remake this (once again) and then posting total bullshit w/o answering on any questions and then making lame excuses like above.

that sums things up quite well.
Well he did abandon the original game (Sylphine Island) to make this (Remake), now seemingly abandoning this too, so just waiting for the next remake that will probably never come.
Or he'll make one or two releases, then stall for another 2 years, then rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Tavi13

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I wonder how long Glacie will use twitter instead of creating a new account for everything. He's already abandoned his other social media, and now he's getting heckled almost everytime he posts:

Untitled.jpg

This dude has some real 'I owe a bunch of people money I gotta run to another state' energy

Reactions: The D0n

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I wonder how long Glacie will use twitter instead of creating a new account for everything. He's already abandoned his other social media, and now he's getting heckled almost everytime he posts:

View attachment 2238920

This dude has some real 'I owe a bunch of people money I gotta run to another state' energy
And so he should, he's been taking the piss for over 18 months now, he deserves every bit of it.
Personally, anyone who does this, especially for an extended period of time, should have their game removed and banned from the site, but that's me.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes