Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I only paid for one month of Patreon and that was to get access to the remake demo. From what I've seen, the girls have been remade, yet again, this time in an anime/cartoon style (or maybe that was just art work the dev was posting.) Not a fan of that at all.

I've unwatched this thread and deleted the games. Too bad, I really liked the first (?) remake, where they go to the magical world and all that.

It is what it is. I wish you all the best and see you in other threads.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I just find it hilarious that with every excuse update they do it always says they'll start posting blog updates on how progress on the game is coming "at least once a week MINIMUM" and then it never happens.
Well that's been the whole problem in the last 18 months, making promises he'll never keep, besides, the girls looked great in the remake from Sylphine Island to this, and should never have changed them after that, but meh, he's ruined the game and his reputation for the majority of people, except maybe a few fanbois that are still hanging around and being milked, lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well that's been the whole problem in the last 18 months, making promises he'll never keep, besides, the girls looked great in the remake from Sylphine Island to this, and should never have changed them after that, but meh, he's ruined the game and his reputation for the majority of people, except maybe a few fanbois that are still hanging around and being milked, lol.
yea that hit the nail.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Dev has some major imposter syndrome. Constantly second guessing themselves to the point of redoing the visuals on the main cast about 4 or 5 times now. No game will ever be 100% perfect with a 1 man team and the sooner he realizes this the sooner he can stop remaking the game over and over and over. The little work I have seen being done is "zomg I can make some baller looking carpet now" like.. actual floor carpet. Then this just leans on them so much so that they start to make up shit to cover for their lack of updates (I can only assume since what we've seen is not very plausable with a doc giving them that kinda mixture of meds.)

Can understand if you feel your game is getting out of hand with the scope of it -- but this is when you pull back on the reins and say 'the cast is now only in the magical world, the story will continue there and only there for the time being' not 'welp, time to scrap everything and start over for the 4th time.'

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
CaptureNOPE.PNG

Eight! Teen! Months! Working his butt off? Doing what? Because it sure isn't working on the game. Also, I absolutely love the (hopefully in a positive way). People have already shown that they dislike the new designs.

Anyone here remember the movie Office Space? Remember the scene where Ron Livingston talks to the consultants and says "I just space out for about an hour. I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I'd say in a given week I probably do about 15 minutes of real actual work". This developer is the real life Peter Gibbon.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I remember when I 1st ran across this game, and I all but begged Glacerose to keep working on it. That the girls were freakin gorgeous and to quit worrying about that. Then he changed them, and then he changed them again, and then...the game got the abandon tag. I remember him posting long ago, a pic of he and his girl, working on the game. I had high hopes. I really WANTED him to continue, to thrive and to succeed. Alas...and no, I did not sponsor him. I dont do that. And that abandon tag is why. The $180 at 10/m just since the last update, would by 3 AAA titles, 4 or 5, if you catch them on sale. I'll pay for a completed game I like, but I'm not pledging monthly donations when there exists a HIGH probability, of it costing me several hundred to get a completed game, IF, I get a completed game out of it at all.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I remember when I 1st ran across this game, and I all but begged Glacerose to keep working on it. That the girls were freakin gorgeous and to quit worrying about that. Then he changed them, and then he changed them again, and then...the game got the abandon tag. I remember him posting long ago, a pic of he and his girl, working on the game. I had high hopes. I really WANTED him to continue, to thrive and to succeed. Alas...and no, I did not sponsor him. I dont do that. And that abandon tag is why. The $180 at 10/m just since the last update, would by 3 AAA titles, 4 or 5, if you catch them on sale. I'll pay for a completed game I like, but I'm not pledging monthly donations when there exists a HIGH probability, of it costing me several hundred to get a completed game, IF, I get a completed game out of it at all.
Well, he did abandon the first version of this (Sylphine Island), and this has taken the same route, so I doubt anyone would trust the dev enough to sub to anything else he creates, I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Dam thats the greatest thing i've seen in this thread in a LONG time Lol

also if what i read above where somesaid about the new style is to make all the characters "cartoons" can a dev with a good track history please steal the models now and make a decent game I'd hate to lose such good models cause the dev of this is having some kind of midlife crisis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the proof that people need to see. You shouldn't believe everything a Dev says, at least without some proof (depending on what is said) Not fake proof, but proof proof lol.
well images can be made quickly and gamestats are easily fabricated so ............

shall we call dev scamrose?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes