cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And so he should, he's been taking the piss for over 18 months now, he deserves every bit of it.
Personally, anyone who does this, especially for an extended period of time, should have their game removed and banned from the site, but that's me.
well personally yes but not from f95's pov since every click and post brings money to f95. f95 only banned scamdrop cause he made false reviews not due he didn't develop his scamproject and scamstor didn't get banned even he's project turned out to be scam.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I wonder how long Glacie will use twitter instead of creating a new account for everything. He's already abandoned his other social media, and now he's getting heckled almost everytime he posts:

View attachment 2238920

This dude has some real 'I owe a bunch of people money I gotta run to another state' energy
The people heckling him on Twitter must have had an effect on him. He posted a picture of him "working" and four previews of a character. All it took was 2 people invading the blanket fort a.k.a his twitter and calling the snowflake out on his bullshit.

Maybe if those two people keep heckling we'll have an update by the end of this decade.

fishboy11

Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 2234002

New excuse coming in the next few days. First it'll be the pain, then the complications from it, then he'll be back in the hospital because the doctor made a mistake and gave him gender reassignment surgery instead.

Lets be honest. With how much of a pansy he is with the hiding from his patrons, forum members, and discord members, his balls were snipped years ago.
A vysectomy is literaly the safest/easiest and fastest surgery you can get, you can be in and out in a few hours, its even reversible, what a d-bag(the dev that is, not the person whose post i am replying to).

I feel a tiny bit bad for him, he obviously has some serious psychological issues which need sorting, but he should never have started taking peoples money and stringing them along if he could not withstand criticism.

fishboy11

Mar 6, 2020
And so he should, he's been taking the piss for over 18 months now, he deserves every bit of it.
Personally, anyone who does this, especially for an extended period of time, should have their game removed and banned from the site, but that's me.
I agree, there has to start being some consequences on sites like patreon and gofundme and kickstarter, its way too easy for people to scam money from others which then makes them less likely to fund actual devs who could be working on amazing games, so people like him end up hurting us all.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I'm shocked. He actually answered that question. Granted, it was a sarcastic answer but still!

That moment when a heckler gets a sarcastic answer but the paying patrons on Discord get nothing but radio silence.
Captureboopboop.PNG

Reactions: DioVAnna

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm shocked. He actually answered that question. Granted, it was a sarcastic answer but still!

That moment when a heckler gets a sarcastic answer but the paying patrons on Discord get nothing but radio silence.
View attachment 2241653
It was probably sarcasm as you say, but to me that's the first honest thing he's said since the beginning of all this.
Would not surprise me at all if there is another 843 revisions before it ever sees the light of day.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was probably sarcasm as you say, but to me that's the first honest thing he's said since the beginning of all this.
Would not surprise me at all if there is another 843 revisions before it ever sees the light of day.
only 896.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
a new re-re-re-re-rework View attachment 2243158
should have posted this so people can see here concaved tit. has its own mouth and everything. the rib cage is literally forced out he fucked with the skeleton of the model so much, and this is supposed to be attractive when we fuck her? dude, we're going to be literally staring at that thing as it stares back at us.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
should have posted this so people can see here concaved tit. has its own mouth and everything. the rib cage is literally forced out he fucked with the skeleton of the model so much, and this is supposed to be attractive when we fuck her? dude, we're going to be literally staring at that thing as it stares back at us.
there are those kind of bloopers on other games.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Shhhh. Dev is gonna see that and need another 18 months to rework the entire cast and game again.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
It's kinda wild that he feels safer posting on Twitter than Patreon or discord. If you have social anxiety which I do posting on Twitter should be quite difficult....

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
It's kinda wild that he feels safer posting on Twitter than Patreon or discord. If you have social anxiety which I do posting on Twitter should be quite difficult....
Its all about control for Glace. Not social anxiety.

On Discord whenever he shows up in General chat there is always people asking him about the update or asking him to show those renders he was gonna show off each week that never happened. He doesn't want to answer them because he has milked them for 19 months and counting while doing fuck-all. He can't ban them because they are paying and he doesn't want to risk losing that income.

While on twitter he can ban all he wants because the majority are on Discord.

Reactions: Jim Webb and BTLD

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Banned in 3.....2....1.....
View attachment 2270073
So, he wants 2k followers, then he can come up with the next excuse to not do anything, seriously, the balls on this guy, and all the gullible people falling for his bullshit.
If he can make a comic why can't he release his update? Pathetic.
Seriously, if it was me I'd be too ashamed to show my face in public, or anywhere on social media.

Reactions: BTLD

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
So, he wants 2k followers, then he can come up with the next excuse to not do anything, seriously, the balls on this guy, and all the gullible people falling for his bullshit.
If he can make a comic why can't he release his update? Pathetic.
Seriously, if it was me I'd be too ashamed to show my face in public, or anywhere on social media.
If he actually made a comic, 100% he won't, but if the planets aligned and every clock in the world hit midnight at the exact same time and he actually made one I am willing to bet money on it that he would take sylphine renders that are already in game and use the dialogue also in game to make the comic. Why waste his precious time and energy to make something new.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes