Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Wasn't his 'recent medical procedure' just a vasectomy (assuming it was in any way actually true). Is this guy going to doctors in 3rd world countries that are located in some shady back ally or what?

If you follow any of his excuse posts, there's glaring issues with conflicting medications he says he takes that any doctor who isn't a complete moron would in no way prescribe together.

What a joke.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It could most likely be the sunk-cost fallacy. They don't want to acknowledge that its abandoned because of the money they spent on it, so they keep paying.
Behave like this sounds frigging unlogical... o_O
sadly it doesn't.

Wasn't his 'recent medical procedure' just a vasectomy (assuming it was in any way actually true). Is this guy going to doctors in 3rd world countries that are located in some shady back ally or what?

If you follow any of his excuse posts, there's glaring issues with conflicting medications he says he takes that any doctor who isn't a complete moron would in no way prescribe together.

What a joke.
like i said some time ago he has book of diseases and selects new one every couple months. then he checks how it's treated and posts that he has it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
FUCKING CALLED IT! I knew it! I said there would be complications from the vasectomy and he would have to go back to the doctors. Fucking nailed it.
View attachment 2306441
I would love to read that medical report :ROFLMAO:

So he got the surgery, it swelled 10x size, but it was just wound secretion instead of blood....which is the reason they can't drain it...then they said all good it will go away...
Then the swelling caused massive bleeding to the degree he needs blood transfusion.

Featuring in the next ep, i got hiv from the blood transfusion (well maybe, but i believe so). :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: P3zz0 and cxx

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
unless he is getting medical help on 3rd world country then quite unlikely.
There is still some 1-2% chance and seeing this dev's history, or the apparent competence of that hospital he is in, well i wouldn't be surprised :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Some more news if anyone still believes the lies.
View attachment 2306620
View attachment 2306621

A law office recognizes a doctors name? The doctor has fucked up enough times to be recognized and the doctor still has a job? Can someone explain that to me like I'm 5? Maybe he is getting his balls snipped in a 3rd world country.
I mean, the whole text is bs.
But i like the part about fighting a uphill battle, nearly losing him and it will take months to recover now :rolleyes:
Seriously who believes this bs excuses.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Some more news if anyone still believes the lies.
View attachment 2306620
View attachment 2306621

A law office recognizes a doctors name? The doctor has fucked up enough times to be recognized and the doctor still has a job? Can someone explain that to me like I'm 5? Maybe he is getting his balls snipped in a 3rd world country.
if this is all true i hope he gets better soon, and that someone castrate the Doctor from the Neck who had been mistreating him and other's, that Doctor need's two kilo's of lead injected into him at high speed so he can't do it to anyone else ever again.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So, more excuses huh, given his history, I'd take it all with a grain of salt, the whole "boy who cried wolf" thing.
After all the BS all this time, who would honestly believe them? besides the sheep.
I'd also like to know, if she is his wife, why does she have to get second hand information from someone else?
I'm gunna call BS on this one as well I'm afraid.
There always seems to be holes in the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A law office recognizes a doctors name? The doctor has fucked up enough times to be recognized and the doctor still has a job? Can someone explain that to me like I'm 5?
well can get accused of malpractice but if no evidences then can continue doctoring (possibly under scrutiny for some time).

So, more excuses huh, given his history, I'd take it all with a grain of salt, the whole "boy who cried wolf" thing.
yea after all what's "happened" to him he should be 5 feet under.

also i find it weird that 26 years old goes to get vasectomy.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Why? If you know you never want children, getting a vasectomy takes the whole birth control thing off the table.
Pullout game is as weak as his follow through with Sylphine, had to take extra precaution.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why? If you know you never want children, getting a vasectomy takes the whole birth control thing off the table.
i know that but saying at 26 years old that doesn't want kids and then at 36 years old wants kids then it becomes bit problematic. anyways that's sylphine's lie.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes