kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Damn, I actually think he's telling the truth. On his Discord he posted 3 pics of his dick and very swollen balls. Running a reverse image search doesn't come up with any matches. Whatever your opinion on Glace sounds like he went through hell, I'd sue the fuck outta the dipshit doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I would love to read that medical report :ROFLMAO:

So he got the surgery, it swelled 10x size, but it was just wound secretion instead of blood....which is the reason they can't drain it...then they said all good it will go away...
Then the swelling caused massive bleeding to the degree he needs blood transfusion.

Featuring in the next ep, i got hiv from the blood transfusion (well maybe, but i believe so). :KEK:

Okay, first off the average ball size is 4x3x2 cm. 10x the size would be 40x30x20 cm. Calculated by mm it would be 400x300x200. Now why is that important? Because grapefruits are 100-150mm! There's no possible way that even with the smallest balls in the world you'd have grapefruit size at 10x the size!

So, what do we compare his (fake) balls with? A gallon of milk is 6" by 9" give or take. 6" is 152.4 mm and 9 inches is 228.6 mm.

So, motherfucker goes in to get his balls snipped, comes out with BALLS THE SIZE OF TWO GALLONS OF MILK, gets told by the mother fucker sitting around fire 'this is fine' (Even though online says to go to the ER for grapefruit sized balls), lost alot of blood somehow, and now must do nothing for several months?

Damn, I actually think he's telling the truth. On his Discord he posted 3 pics of his dick and very swollen balls. Running a reverse image search doesn't come up with any matches. Whatever your opinion on Glace sounds like he went through hell, I'd sue the fuck outta the dipshit doctor.
Nice try Glace, but as the boy who cried:

ow-my-balls-idiocracy.jpg

It's your job to make your stories sound believable, not post whatever gay pics you found online while surfing doctor sites to search for your latest disease.

If it is glaces actual dick, nice 1 incher you got there stud, I can see why your wife doesn't wanna mate

CreamyLegalBordercollie-mobile.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Believe what you want dude, methinks your intense dislike of Glace might be overpowering your critical thinking though.

With his previous excuses I didn't believe him either, hence why I reversed searched the pics. If the reverse search is saying the pics can't be found on any other website I think that's pretty good evidence (if you think rationally without bias clouding your judgement).

He's even added another pic now of himself in a hospital bed, pants around his ankles, balls bandaged whilst receiving a blood transfusion which further aligns with his story.

Look, I remember the shit irphaeus pulled with the pic of the upturned car from his "car crash" that turned out to be from some random news story. This doesn't seem to be the same but again, believe what you want.

Regardless of what bullshit Glace has pulled over the last 18 months (and there's a lot) having a little sympathy seems like a rather normal reaction provided you're capable of empathy. I'd be shaken as fuck having to deal with that.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Believe what you want dude, methinks your intense dislike of Glace might be overpowering your critical thinking though.

With his previous excuses I didn't believe him either, hence why I reversed searched the pics. If the reverse search is saying the pics can't be found on any other website I think that's pretty good evidence (if you think rationally without bias clouding your judgement).

He's even added another pic now of himself in a hospital bed, pants around his ankles, balls bandaged whilst receiving a blood transfusion which further aligns with his story.

Look, I remember the shit irphaeus pulled with the pic of the upturned car from his "car crash" that turned out to be from some random news story. This doesn't seem to be the same but again, believe what you want.

Regardless of what bullshit Glace has pulled over the last 18 months (and there's a lot) having a little sympathy seems like a rather normal reaction provided you're capable of empathy. I'd be shaken as fuck having to deal with that.
Won't somebody think of the scammers?

Yeah no, I wouldn't give my left nut for the boy who cried 'ow my balls!'

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
brainaneyrusma (don't care how it's spelled) isn't on list yet.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Complications from a vasectomy and while in the hospital, this happens:
View attachment 2311106

View attachment 2311118

Looks like Glace is trying to fit all 12 months of medical problems into just 1.
He forgot cancer and aids. He's probably doing it so he can vanish for 12 months and his idiotic simps won't say anything.

Just look at the guy above, he seriously thinks every picture ever has been cataloged by image searches

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Wants us all to believe this is all real and actually happened, so how the guy hasn't dropped dead years ago is a mystery. Seems to either have an accident or get some new kind of sickness every 2-3 months.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Given the amount of "medical problems" this guy has had over the years, either he's the luckiest son of a bitch going to not have died yet or Death is doing a really shitty job trying to take him.

That sounds like both a bad excuse combined with one of the worst side effects of a vasectomy in the history of vasectomy's, at the very least they could have googled it to find out only 1 person has ever died from it and that was a case of gangreen due to an infection. Sounds like just another excuse to delay yet another couple of months.

Oh and look at that, he's still taking Pateron payments, at this point he might as well change it from sponsership for the game to pay his apparent never ending medical bills.

May 8, 2017
Okay, first off the average ball size is 4x3x2 cm. 10x the size would be 40x30x20 cm. Calculated by mm it would be 400x300x200. Now why is that important? Because grapefruits are 100-150mm! There's no possible way that even with the smallest balls in the world you'd have grapefruit size at 10x the size!
I knew a guy who had his appendix explode and his left nut became the size of a grapefruit (I never saw it but that's what he and his family told me). IIRC the guy has kids now (his appendix exploding happened probably 15-20 years ago).

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Why the fuck I got a notification about this game I have played years ago, and why the fuck all the comments are about someone's nut, anyways, game dead but the Dev still charging patreons and made updates about payment.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
but the Dev still charging patreons and made updates about payment
He never even did that. Made that long post about 'changes are coming to my patreon' and went on about changing the 100$ tier from a custom 3s animation loop to a comic or some shit. Still hasn't updated the patreon page. If he put as much work in to his game as he puts in to his procrastination and lies this game would be done and he'd be working on a Sylphine sequel.

Reactions: Kiwo

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I do hope this game continues some day, with or without another rebuild.
It's a great game to play :).
I have been enjoying playing this game for quite some time and look forward to seeing it grow in the future.
Thankyou for all the hard work in making it.

Please keep up the hard work and don't go listen to anyone complaining about anything in the game, if they find a bug, they should report it,
not complain about it.

it was N2thefire who recommended the game to me in the first place, as for graphic's Sylphine has some of the best graphic's i have seen in any Visual Novel, besides of course Last Human and Serenity beating everyone in Graphics.
But then the two developer's are friend's, so it makes sense.
This is also the reason one of the main girls in this game is in Serenity.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I've read some stories from Devs on here over the years but man this one is up there. ignoring the fact this guy supposedly got an vasectomy at 26..........

An vasectomy is such an simple and safe procedure that in the UK at least less then 1% go wrong turned off his Patreon did he? You no considering he can't work lol sure.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes