cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
other dev waited script from his writer for a few years and that scammer even posted his "fights" with writer.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The fact he literally posted images of his swollen up balls after the surgery just to silent those weren't believing him is .......... I don't really know what word I am supposed to write to express my feeling towards it.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Believe what you want dude, methinks your intense dislike of Glace might be overpowering your critical thinking though.

With his previous excuses I didn't believe him either, hence why I reversed searched the pics. If the reverse search is saying the pics can't be found on any other website I think that's pretty good evidence (if you think rationally without bias clouding your judgement).

He's even added another pic now of himself in a hospital bed, pants around his ankles, balls bandaged whilst receiving a blood transfusion which further aligns with his story.

Look, I remember the shit irphaeus pulled with the pic of the upturned car from his "car crash" that turned out to be from some random news story. This doesn't seem to be the same but again, believe what you want.

Regardless of what bullshit Glace has pulled over the last 18 months (and there's a lot) having a little sympathy seems like a rather normal reaction provided you're capable of empathy. I'd be shaken as fuck having to deal with that.
1. wat kind of weird straight person reverse searches balls.

2. wat kind of dumb#$% would take pictures of balls to prove himself.

3. where did he find a moron who took the pictures for him instead of persuading him not to put his balls up.

4. Next post: oh, hi guys, I'm dead, but I think the necromancer said he can bring me back to life. Oh wait..., nvm, still alive =)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The fact he literally posted images of his swollen up balls after the surgery just to silent those weren't believing him is .......... I don't really know what word I am supposed to write to express my feeling towards it.
disgust?

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
I really doubt those are his balls fam, but honestly, can't say I'd feel particularly sorry if they were. He's been coming up with fake medical issues for like a year. Karma gonna catch up sooner or later.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I really doubt those are his balls fam, but honestly, can't say I'd feel particularly sorry if they were. He's been coming up with fake medical issues for like a year. Karma gonna catch up sooner or later.
I just went and downloaded a bunch of pics off reddit and google reverse image seacrched and it couldn't find anything. Tineye has been obsolete for about 5 years btw.

There's a very good chance this dude browses obscure medical forums or medical subreddits. These pics were more likely taken from those forums.

If not, well I wouldn't post a 1 incher for everyone to see

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If it is actually true, it would certainly be a first, but I'm still gunna take it with a grain of salt, he lost all credibility long ago.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
If all he says is true, wouldn't be more important for him to take care of his health rather than trying to convince people so much that he has health problems? keeps coming back and gives explanations and all that when no one is forcing him to do so.

I find it very weird and i think no one would pay so much attention in order to prove himself on the internet in front of some strangers because after all, your own health is more important than anything else.

I also can't ignore that he takes all this in a very lightly way judging by what he posts, like it's some kind of a joke or not a big deal for him, i mean dude, your balls are rotting and you act like it's nothing and keep posting images on internet about it just to convince people? the fuck is wrong with you?

Personally i'm very skeptical about this and it would have been much better for him to just come clean and say it rather than acting so cowardly, it only makes him look worse to be fair.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If all he says is true, wouldn't be more important for him to take care of his health rather than trying to convince people so much that he has health problems? keeps coming back and gives explanations and all that when no one is forcing him to do so.

I find it very weird and i think no one would pay so much attention in order to prove himself on the internet in front of some strangers because after all, your own health is more important than anything else.

I also can't ignore that he takes all this in a very lightly way judging by what he posts, like it's some kind of a joke or not a big deal for him, i mean dude, your balls are rotting and you act like it's nothing and keep posting images on internet about it just to convince people? the fuck is wrong with you?

Personally i'm very skeptical about this and it would have been much better for him to just come clean and say it rather than acting so cowardly, it only makes him look worse to be fair.
If he had any sort of honesty/concience, back when all of this started, he might have garnished himself some good will with people if he paused subscriptions until there is an update out, but no, he has just milked every poor sap that is subscribed to him while doing absolutely nothing, and just coming up with excuses and shit for sympathy and attention.
Why the hell should his subscribers have to keep paying when they are getting nothing, except for a new disease excuse every week/month.
I'm all for having sympathy for someone going through hard times, but to a point, Glace has been just taking the piss with this for far too long.
Anyone who would do this sort of thing would never get a subscription from me, nor should they get them from anyone else.
There's a little saying that applies to this "A fool and his money are easily parted".

May 15, 2022
Posting pictures of his genitals on his discord, that takes some real balls. "Rimshot"

If you go back and read his essay of a post you'll see a huge red flag. "I am a hypochondriac".

What does that mean? I'll tell you. Every time he sneezes he has a brain tumor. Every time he coughs its tuberculosis. Every time he passes gas its bowel cancer. What happens next? He sits and worries about nothing for weeks on end. That causes him to not work. Now he just milked these people for a month and now has to justify why he didn't work, insert medical excuse.

Thats why he feels like he has to explain. It makes no difference since no one believes him, except the dumb asses that keep supporting.

I'm all for having sympathy for someone going through hard times
And that is why the excuses keep working. If someone fucks up in a big way you might yell at them and tell them to unfuck themselves. Now if that same person has a mental problem you'll most likely be nice and gently tell them to do better and give them a break because of their disability.

That is exactly what Glace is doing. People get angry that he makes excuses for 2 years while milking, he says "mental problems" and everyone just goes "oh sorry, take your time, your health is more important".

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
And that is why the excuses keep working. If someone fucks up in a big way you might yell at them and tell them to unfuck themselves. Now if that same person has a mental problem you'll most likely be nice and gently tell them to do better and give them a break because of their disability.

That is exactly what Glace is doing. People get angry that he makes excuses for 2 years while milking, he says "mental problems" and everyone just goes "oh sorry, take your time, your health is more important".
That's why I said to a point, but if they just come up with excuses after excuses, like he does, I just bail.

May 15, 2022
CaptureNextmonthexcuse.PNG

Next months excuse has been confirmed. He is taking percocet and if anyone doesn't know, percocet is a pain-killer that slows down your bowels causing constipation. If you don't take stool softeners with it you will most likely be constipated.

Next month: Can't work on the game because he can't shit. Calling it now.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes