Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is that you Glacerose? I really hope so, because defending a scammer this hard would be sad.
They stated US, so I can only presume it's his wife, or a dellusional diehard fanboi.
In either case, if Glace had any sort of integrity, he'd pause all subscriptions until he actually does anything on the game instead of milking the patrons, but we all know he won't do that, so he deserves every bit of ridicule he gets.
Don't like it? Start doing the right thing by the people paying for nothing but excuses.
Only then will people lay off and he might get some of his integrity back.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
They stated US, so I can only presume it's his wife, or a dellusional diehard fanboi.
In either case, if Glace had any sort of integrity, he'd pause all subscriptions until he actually does anything on the game instead of milking the patrons, but we all know he won't do that, so he deserves every bit of ridicule he gets.
Don't like it? Start doing the right thing by the people paying for nothing but excuses.
Only then will people lay off and he might get some of his integrity back.
I like how this fanboi laughs at people saying to pause payments, but doesn't like it when people say meanie words to Glacie over there.

That's life, suck it up buttercup.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I like how this fanboi laughs at people saying to pause payments, but doesn't like it when people say meanie words to Glacie over there.

That's life, suck it up buttercup.
All it's proven really, is if it is Glace or his wife, expecting any integrity based decision for the people throwing away their money is a lost cause, so unless the subscribers miraculously say enough is enough, they will just keep getting milked until the end of time.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ever think all the shit your spouting about him could put him in depression ?
well he himself started this 1st by not updating game and then telling that he's gonna remake it and then tellling about his "diseases" why he can't make game and still collecting patreon money.

• Angry
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The update will finally come out after he says he was diagnosed with Zika Virus Disease and needs a few more weeks off to recover. After that he'll have no illnesses left from his book.
he will reuse some old or broken arm/fingers.

• Haha
May 15, 2022
The update will finally come out after he says he was diagnosed with Zika Virus Disease and needs a few more weeks off to recover. After that he'll have no illnesses left from his book.
No no, he is only on the Common Diseases book. Once he finishes the Z's he'll move to the A's in the book of Uncommon Diseases. Once he finishes the Uncommon he'll start on Rare Diseases, then onto the Ultra Rare.

26 letters in the alphabet. 26 months worth of excuses. At least 3 books worth of diseases. The update will be released in 78 months after he runs through all the diseases. Unless he wants to go for bonus points and use the Legendary Diseases book where 1 person in 8 billion has that disease and he just happens to be the one.

• Angry
May 15, 2022
Is the current android version worth playing?
I don't play android so can't tell you anything on that.

Is it worth playing? That is 100% up to you. Everyone has different tastes. Try it and find out if you like it. Remember, only you can prevent forest fir- Only you can tell if you like something or not.

• Angry

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
I don't play android so can't tell you anything on that.

Is it worth playing? That is 100% up to you. Everyone has different tastes. Try it and find out if you like it. Remember, only you can prevent forest fir- Only you can tell if you like something or not.
I didn't ask because of specific tastes, but rather about general content.
I read a bit of the last few comments and don't hold any hope for future updates, so...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I didn't ask because of specific tastes, but rather about general content.
I read a bit of the last few comments and don't hold any hope for future updates, so...
The current version of the game is the best one, before he started destroying all the characters with remakes after remakes after remakes and no update progress.
So if you want to play it (despite being unfinished (no surprise given the devs track record)) It's probably the only good version you're going to see of it.
This didn't even make it to 0.3 like the last variant of the game that got abandoned, so if the plethora of remakes ever turns in to an actual release, I suspect it will last until 0.1 something before that too gets abandoned and remade again.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
so..... seeing i hold hope that maybe this game will get completed one day and because i point out you school yard bullies should shut or trap.
you clamed.

1. I must be the Developer of this game ?

lol thanks for the Compliment ROTFLMAO

2. I must be his wife ??
Um I am male dumb ass's,
I have never met or chatted with the maker of this game.
i have help to fix game's and made walkthrough guides, but never made a game.

3. That i must be a fool for hoping a great game may get completed one day.
???? personally I find it sad when a game does't get completed and prefer to always hold out hope.
Same as if a book series fails to get completed.

P.S. thank's for letting me know he also made Sylphia Island, I didn't know this and look forward to playing it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphia-island-v0-3a-glacerose.19843/

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
so..... seeing i hold hope that maybe this game will get completed one day and because i point out you school yard bullies should shut or trap.
you clamed.

Would just like to point out, this is the opposite of a compliment. Glacerose is by all current accounts somewhere between a completely incompetent dev and an outright scammer. Unless you consider that a good thing, of course. Then it might be a compliment. That aside, the game isn't getting made. It's been three or so years with no progress being made on it except a remake from scratch, then another remake, then another, and even assuming it does actually end up in the game, the few teasers Glacerose has posted of the remakes so he doesn't get blocked on Star or Patreon already look massively worse than the version of the game available here. During this entire proceeding, the dude is continuously pulling several k a month from patreon while not progressing the game past what roughly seems to be 20% completion.

• Angry
May 15, 2022
???? personally I find it sad when a game does't get completed and prefer to always hold out hope.
You can hope. Hope all you want to, but there is a difference between hope and delusion.

If you were married and your wife cheated on you all the damn time and no matter what you did she would not stop. Would you still hold out hope that she would? If so that is called delusion because you are telling yourself, with all points saying that she won't, that she will stop.

Its the same thing here. Glacerose has proven without a doubt that this game will be stuck in rework hell or outright abandoned. 1 rework is ok. 2 is pushing it. 3? Now its not ok. 4? The developer has run out of ideas on how to continue the story and is now milking people.

You defending him like a cuckold defends his cumdump of a wife is not helping him. All you are accomplishing by coming here and defending is making people laugh at you and him.

Hey man, its great to have hope, but at some point that hope turns into delusion and when that happens you need to let it go.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
you clamed.

2. I must be his wife ??
Um I am male dumb ass's,
I have never met or chatted with the maker of this game.
i have help to fix game's and made walkthrough guides, but never made a game.

P.S. thank's for letting me know he also made Sylphia Island, I didn't know this and look forward to playing it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphia-island-v0-3a-glacerose.19843/
Is this your wife shredder?

0_Officer-Maegan-Hall.jpg

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes