SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
You can hope. Hope all you want to, but there is a difference between hope and delusion.

If you were married and your wife cheated on you all the damn time and no matter what you did she would not stop. Would you still hold out hope that she would? If so that is called delusion because you are telling yourself, with all points saying that she won't, that she will stop.

Its the same thing here. Glacerose has proven without a doubt that this game will be stuck in rework hell or outright abandoned. 1 rework is ok. 2 is pushing it. 3? Now its not ok. 4? The developer has run out of ideas on how to continue the story and is now milking people.

You defending him like a cuckold defends his cumdump of a wife is not helping him. All you are accomplishing by coming here and defending is making people laugh at you and him.

Hey man, its great to have hope, but at some point that hope turns into delusion and when that happens you need to let it go.
I accept the game may never get completed.
but i don't bitch and moan about it like a cheating wife that is loosing her look's and there for loosing men that want to share her bed.
all you do is bitch and complain about this game non stop like a whiny little baby.
yes sure it may never get completed.
it is peoples choice if they want to still support him or not.
even i have said many times that if people loose faith in him or others they should cut there funding back to the smallest amount.
ie like i said, i am only donating $1 a month.
if they want to completely unsubscribe from him on patreon then that is there choice.

but your constant bitching and complaining plus all the degrading shit you say is on so many levels of pathetic people would be wondering if you work at a sewage treatment plant.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
all you do is bitch and complain about this game non stop like a whiny little baby.

but your constant bitching and complaining plus all the degrading shit you say is on so many levels of pathetic people would be wondering if you work at a sewage treatment plant.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. YOU'VE done nothing but bitch about people here. You aren't in charge of this post, we can laugh at glacerose if we want.

• Angry
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Honestly don't know how anyone can even remotely support the dev. It's easy enough to find out what has happened with anything he's made and it doesn't look good - like at all. It's pretty scammy feeling, especially with how often he gets "sick" right as a promised date gets closer or the end date of w/e his last excuse was.

Not to mention that it has been 2 or 3 times now that they've posted about updating discord and patreon saying "changes are coming. Don't be afraid". The first time nothing happened, weeks went by and nothing was ever updated or changed. I think it was coming up on 5 months since that post when the dev posted on twitter saying pretty much the exact same thing "changes are coming. dont be afraid, changes are good" Then of course 4 days went by and it was past the date he said the changes would happen and... nothing. Then a day later they even went so far as to delete the tweet entirely.

The dev is pretty scummy and deserves every bit of criticism they've gotten lately. It's just one thing after another with excuses and broken promises. Quite shocking that while they've dropped below the 400ish supporters they once had, they still for some reason have 250 people giving them money. People need to stop paying this guys rent while he does absolutely nothing other than say "don't worry, change is coming!"

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly don't know how anyone can even remotely support the dev. It's easy enough to find out what has happened with anything he's made and it doesn't look good - like at all. It's pretty scammy feeling, especially with how often he gets "sick" right as a promised date gets closer or the end date of w/e his last excuse was.

Not to mention that it has been 2 or 3 times now that they've posted about updating discord and patreon saying "changes are coming. Don't be afraid". The first time nothing happened, weeks went by and nothing was ever updated or changed. I think it was coming up on 5 months since that post when the dev posted on twitter saying pretty much the exact same thing "changes are coming. dont be afraid, changes are good" Then of course 4 days went by and it was past the date he said the changes would happen and... nothing. Then a day later they even went so far as to delete the tweet entirely.

The dev is pretty scummy and deserves every bit of criticism they've gotten lately. It's just one thing after another with excuses and broken promises. Quite shocking that while they've dropped below the 400ish supporters they once had, they still for some reason have 250 people giving them money. People need to stop paying this guys rent while he does absolutely nothing other than say "don't worry, change is coming!"
It's even worse for these simps. He's okay with throwing away money but wants people who bitch about the dev to go 'jump off a skyscraper'. He thinks he can come in, bitch and moan (while accusing others of the same fucking thing mind you), and control the conversation.

May 15, 2022
What would you like us to talk about? The monthly content updates? The montly patreon posts detailing all the work thats being done? The Discord posts showing how much has been done? Maybe the Alpha or Beta that was released? Oh. . .we can't.

In 2 years what has been shown? Hmm, please, answer that question. You are a supporter. You should have all the information, all the renders, all the patreon posts, all the posts on Discord talking about the rework, and all the Alphas, Betas, and releases that have been done in 2 years. Please tell us all that has been done so we can talk about that instead of whining.

even i have said many times that if people loose faith in him or others they should cut there funding back to the smallest amount.
Wait wait wait. Pffft ha ha ha! You are telling me, with a straight face, that if people lose faith in him they should NOT stop supporting him, they should lower their pledge and KEEP supporting him?!!! Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh my fucking god. That is pure gold right there.
spongebob-patrick.gif

I have to ask. You didn't answer the first question but you did answer the second. How long have you been a supporter?

Now I have to ask a serious question. What degrading shit did I say exactly? I mockingly joked about the developer having books on common diseases. Why? Because each and every month he says he has another health problem.

If the excuses were real I would not be mocking but when its each and every month than its just lies. Don't believe me? Read his essay length post. There is one sentence in it that you should remember. Here, I'll post it so you don't have to look for it: (This has also developed into clinical Hypochondria, where I get panic attacks triggered by small health issues.)

Know what that word means? In simple terms, it means that ANY small health problem and he thinks its something much bigger. He sneezes and its a brain tumor. He farts and its bowel cancer. He coughs and its bubonic plague. So what happens when he coughs, sneezes, or farts? He hides under his blanket fort for months while taking your and others money.

If you choose to believe the lies, more power to you, but the people on this thread have seen through the bullshit. You can stay and raise your flag, don your white armor, and defend your god against the horde of toxic assholes that don't bow down to Glacerose, or you can click ignore thread and click ignore to all of us. Whichever you prefer.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I accept the game may never get completed.
but i don't bitch and moan about it like a cheating wife that is loosing her look's and there for loosing men that want to share her bed.
yes sure it may never get completed.
it is peoples choice if they want to still support him or not.
if they want to completely unsubscribe from him on patreon then that is there choice.

Where does your money come from Shredder? Does mommy pay glacie? Because if it's your hard earned money you wouldn't be as casual about supporting scammers.

zandalari

May 4, 2019

The mist of doubt has been creeping in, staining the cushions and making the place smell bad. The commissars grow restless and task one of their own to finding the source. SHREDDY, as he is known to his friends and the veteran with the most flexible jaw, stands up and volunteers. He saddles his unicorn for a long voyage down the rainbow bridge to the wretched hive of scum and villainy where the unwashed masses gather, known only as...F95zone.
==============
The inhabitants of this dark hole have just finished slandering the One True Creator until a sudden flash of light: SHREDDY has come to set things right! Facepalms as his opening salvo, he lays the trolls low! Reeling from his mighty attack, they ask:"What for?!".

"LEAVE GLACEROSE ALONE!", screams the paladin, "HE FINDS YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING!"

"Game where?", asks one of the infernal denizens. "Years of no updates have proven his worth!"

"MORE TIME IS NEEDED!", a yell precedes a soft fist plopping against a desk as SHREDDY makes his stand, undeterred by fact or feeling. His cause is just!

More of the unholy wretches dare to stand up:"He is not sick, he only pretends to be to avoid work!"

"Your venom has sickened Him! Begone from this thread so that sight of your unholy mutations and unending complaints do not depress Him!", a command punctuated by a quick jab of the right index finger. This maneuver, called the Prostate Tickler, has brought many a man down and is his ultimate CQC move. But SHREDDY has to hurry, for his time is running out. Too long away from his master's hallowed halls worsen his mental state to the point where his grammar deteriorates and his mind starts being susceptible to heretical ideas. No, a power move is needed to vow the man-snake hybrids infesting this place. The answer clear to him, he stands tall and throws down one dollar. "Behold, the price of my faith that I pay monthly in tribute!".

As the wretches stand stunned at this display of might, he uses the time wisely and prances over to his unicorn, ready to depart at a moment's notice. "Who is this guy, showing his ass to us like this?!", demand the vanquished things. "The assless chaps are our uniform of choice!", exclaims the vanquisher, now riding towards the bridge.

"Are you Him? Have you returned under a new and weak guise to torment us more??", screech the dark creations one last time. "THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ROTFLMAO!", yells the paladin and departs the place as a winner.

==============
As he is organizing the night's events in his mind before giving a report to his superiors, SHREDDY's eyes are drawn to his greatest treasure, a picture of swollen balls taped to the back of his unicorn's head. "They will never know that you are best girl.", he murmurs while lovingly touching the picture.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022

The mist of doubt has been creeping in, staining the cushions and making the place smell bad. The commissars grow restless and task one of their own to finding the source. SHREDDY, as he is known to his friends and the veteran with the most flexible jaw, stands up and volunteers. He saddles his unicorn for a long voyage down the rainbow bridge to the wretched hive of scum and villainy where the unwashed masses gather, known only as...F95zone.
==============
The inhabitants of this dark hole have just finished slandering the One True Creator until a sudden flash of light: SHREDDY has come to set things right! Facepalms as his opening salvo, he lays the trolls low! Reeling from his mighty attack, they ask:"What for?!".

"LEAVE GLACEROSE ALONE!", screams the paladin, "HE FINDS YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING!"

"Game where?", asks one of the infernal denizens. "Years of no updates have proven his worth!"

"MORE TIME IS NEEDED!", a yell precedes a soft fist plopping against a desk as SHREDDY makes his stand, undeterred by fact or feeling. His cause is just!

More of the unholy wretches dare to stand up:"He is not sick, he only pretends to be to avoid work!"

"Your venom has sickened Him! Begone from this thread so that sight of your unholy mutations and unending complaints do not depress Him!", a command punctuated by a quick jab of the right index finger. This maneuver, called the Prostate Tickler, has brought many a man down and is his ultimate CQC move. But SHREDDY has to hurry, for his time is running out. Too long away from his master's hallowed halls worsen his mental state to the point where his grammar deteriorates and his mind starts being susceptible to heretical ideas. No, a power move is needed to vow the man-snake hybrids infesting this place. The answer clear to him, he stands tall and throws down one dollar. "Behold, the price of my faith that I pay monthly in tribute!".

As the wretches stand stunned at this display of might, he uses the time wisely and prances over to his unicorn, ready to depart at a moment's notice. "Who is this guy, showing his ass to us like this?!", demand the vanquished things. "The assless chaps are our uniform of choice!", exclaims the vanquisher, now riding towards the bridge.

"Are you Him? Have you returned under a new and weak guise to torment us more??", screech the dark creations one last time. "THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ROTFLMAO!", yells the paladin and departs the place as a winner.

==============
As he is organizing the night's events in his mind before giving a report to his superiors, SHREDDY's eyes are drawn to his greatest treasure, a picture of swollen balls taped to the back of his unicorn's head. "They will never know that you are best girl.", he murmurs while lovingly touching the picture.
well-done-congratulations-gif-by-americas-got-talent-downsized.gif

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

==============

==============
You put more work in to that short story than Glace has done for the game in the last 2 and a half years. :KEK:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh shot I was thinking find another gem, and it's abandoned... Is it fully abandoned or DEV will comeback? Anyone knows?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

==============
The inhabitants of this dark hole have just finished slandering the One True Creator until a sudden flash of light: SHREDDY has come to set things right! Facepalms as his opening salvo, he lays the trolls low! Reeling from his mighty attack, they ask:" What for?!".

More of the unholy wretches dare to stand up: "He is not sick, he only pretends to be to avoid work!"

"Your venom has sickened Him! Begone from this thread so that sight of your unholy mutations and unending complaints do not depress Him!", a command punctuated by a quick jab of the right index finger. This maneuverer, called the Prostate Tickler, has brought many a man down and is his ultimate CQC move. But SHREDDY has to hurry, for his time is running out. Too long away from his master's hallowed halls worsen his mental state to the point where his grammar deteriorates and his mind starts being susceptible to heretical ideas. No, a power move is needed to vow the man-snake hybrids infesting this place. The answer clear to him, he stands tall and throws down one dollar. "Behold, the price of my faith that I pay monthly in tribute!".

==============
I got to admit that was a lot of fun reading zandalari 10/10 to you with a high five.

In case your wondering my Favourite game Developer is N2TheFire, who is making Last Human, and, Serenity.
He was the one who recommended Sylphine to me.
if you have ever played Serenity you will notice at the end of season 1 one of the main girls from Sylphine join Serenity permanently, or at least a copy of her.
As well as the main girl from Melody.
N2thefire asked his friend Glacerose if it was ok to add Celeste to his game.
He would have also have asked MrDots about adding Melody.

As i have said i have never spoken back and forth with Glacerose, i have messaged him before on Discord, but i have never received a reply.
If i ever did get a reply i would be asking him if he is ever going to complete the game.
I have out multiple messages to him that he should team up with other developers to continue the game or even merge it with another game.
N2thefire and I have discussed it several time's in the last few months, so I have done what I can.
So yes I have hope it may go somewhere.
But it's up to him and others to do something about it.
If you follow N2TheFire on Patreon you may have noted when he was talking about doing a remake of Serenity myself and others begged him not to because we didn't want him to fall down the remake hole the Glacerose has.
He has since said that he will finish Season two and then make a ReSerenity that will have the storyline he always wanted it to have.

Untitled.png

Reactions: zandalari

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I got to admit that was a lot of fun reading zandalari 10/10 to you with a high five.

In case your wondering my Favourite game Developer is N2TheFire, who is making Last Human, and, Serenity.
if you have ever played Serenity you will notice at the end of season 1 one of the main girls from Sylphine join Serenity permanently, or at least a copy of her.

As i have said i have never spoken back and forth with Glacerose, i have messaged him before on Discord, but i have never received a reply.
If i ever did get a reply i would be asking him if he is ever going to complete the game.
I have out multiple messages to him that he should team up with other developers to continue the game or even merge it with another game.
N2thefire and I have discussed it several time's in the last few months, so I have done what I can.
If you follow N2TheFire on Patreon you may have noted when he was talking about doing a remake of Serenity myself and others begged him not to because we didn't want him to fall down the remake hole the Glacerose has.
He has since said that he will finish Season two and then make a ReSerenity that will have the storyline he always wanted it to have.

View attachment 2389116

• Wow
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

==============

==============
zoolander-will-ferrell.gif

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

View attachment 2389116
LMFAO, you mean to say you FUCKING SIMP FOR A DUDE WHO WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU ONE SINGLE REPLY?

This is "$500 a month+ donating to onlyfans whores" levels of pathetic

May 15, 2022
LMFAO, you mean to say you FUCKING SIMP FOR A DUDE WHO WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU ONE SINGLE REPLY?

This is "$500 a month+ donating to onlyfans whores" levels of pathetic
Hey at least on onlyfans you get to see some tits and ass. Glacerose has been taking money for 2 years and the only things his supporters have seen is his testicles. . . .Now that I think about it maybe Glacerose has turned his patreon into a onlyfans. Give money, get dick and balls selfies.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So, release the game to get some more money from patreon and steam not even crossed his mind?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes