karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Every now and then i come back to this post to see if there is a new rework.
Anybody else?
If you read the last couple pages of this thread, you'll realize the likelihood of an update is extremely small. If you want interesting rare medical tales of woe, then the stories being written (instead of game updates) by the dev, are almost guaranteed every few months.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Saw the notification list pop up so off I went to see if their patreon had updated in any way since last year, August. NOPE. Off I went to their twitter to see if it had updated in any way since January and their tweet about "updates are coming within the next 72 hours" (which was deleted after probably a day and a half) NOPE.

:KEK:

May 8, 2017
Saw the notification list pop up so off I went to see if their patreon had updated in any way since last year, August. NOPE. Off I went to their twitter to see if it had updated in any way since January and their tweet about "updates are coming within the next 72 hours" (which was deleted after probably a day and a half) NOPE.

:KEK:
Also the gofundme posts got removed from both his twitter and patreon.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
He only ended up raising $480 in a month plus he's got plenty of pics of his punchable face so he's probably embarrased by it
It seems people are finally waking up :) Good for them, it's about damn time.
They were already funding his ass from their subscriptions with no update for almost 2 years, then wanting more money out of them from go fund me, that's what I call taking the piss.
The sooner the subscribers move on, rather than keeping their subscriptions going because of some misguided sense of moral obligation, the sooner he might actually get off his ass and release something (wouldn't hold your breath on that one though).
TBH I think hell will freeze over before that ever happens, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone happen to know if the latest version available to d/l, granted it’s incomplete, was the newest version of the game or was it the old version where you could navigate a map and have random encounters (I believe it was?) in the fantasy world?

I believe the newest version of the game that had removed that part and had updated the girl’s images, neither of which I cared for.

I was wanting to play the old game with these random encounters, even if the game was barely complete all the same. Is it possible to play that version of the game still possibly?

TIA

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone happen to know if the latest version available to d/l, granted it’s incomplete, was the newest version of the game or was it the old version where you could navigate a map and have random encounters (I believe it was?) in the fantasy world?

I believe the newest version of the game that had removed that part and had updated the girl’s images, neither of which I cared for.

I was wanting to play the old game with these random encounters, even if the game was barely complete all the same. Is it possible to play that version of the game still possibly?

TIA
current version is latest available on foreseeable future, on this can travel to fantasy land and do few things there like fight against fantasy creatures and do few quests.

dev's prev. game sylphia island is here too but dunno if links are still working.

May 8, 2017

TIA
current version is latest available on foreseeable future, on this can travel to fantasy land and do few things there like fight against fantasy creatures and do few quests.

dev's prev. game sylphia island is here too but dunno if links are still working.
Even if the links for sylphia island don't work there is a torrent on rpdl for it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jan 22, 2023
what I can say is if you paying for him for over 3 months and he didn't have any minimum mid-size update then no sense.
updates should be once per 1-1,5 months otherwise why pay him? + He wants more not even giving new updates? wow...
I would understand if he lost his pc or something but he didn't so scam a little.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
what I can say is if you paying for him for over 3 months and he didn't have any minimum mid-size update then no sense.
updates should be once per 1-1,5 months otherwise why pay him? + He wants more not even giving new updates? wow...
It's been almost 2 years since the last update, then medical reasons after medical reasons since, even had the gall to make a gofundme page which failed to gain much traction, I think people are finally getting sick of it.
I would understand if he lost his pc or something but he didn't so scam a little.
Maybe PC issues will come once he runs out of medical conditions.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
At this point the other thing this ugly fuck deserves is all the medical problems he claims to have

If you're subbing to him you're a fucking idiot

May 15, 2022
At this point the other thing this ugly fuck deserves is all the medical problems he claims to have

If you're subbing to him you're a fucking idiot
Looking at the end of each month on graphtreon he is losing anywhere from 10-30 per month. People are waking up to the scam.

Last donation on GoFundMe was 1 month ago. Stuck at $480.

You gotta know you are a pathetic excuse for a person when people won't give you money for your poor testicles and medical bills. He ran but in the end karma caught him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Decided to check the thread to see if there were any news about the game but it seems like the answer is no. Kind of sad to see this game die like this. Even if eventually releases something it will be very hard for people to trust him and support the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Decided to check the thread to see if there were any news about the game but it seems like the answer is no. Kind of sad to see this game die like this. Even if eventually releases something it will be very hard for people to trust him and support the game.
news past year and longer have been scamrose studying book of diseases vol 1 onwards.

Reactions: The D0n

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if we never hear from him again and they just wipe their hands of it and bounce, cause like you said - there's no way in hell anyone would trust him again even if he did drop a new re-re-re-re-reworked chapter 1.

Reactions: The D0n

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
welp, decided to come back to check and see if there's been any progress, idk what I expected but I guess this is about it to be honest. Hope you all had a great easter if you celebrated it, and I'll check back at some other random point in time. take care everyone.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes