JB08

Aug 6, 2016
welp, decided to come back to check and see if there's been any progress, idk what I expected but I guess this is about it to be honest. Hope you all had a great easter if you celebrated it, and I'll check back at some other random point in time. take care everyone.
You might like a similar game called Sylphia Island. :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And somehow it is still available for sale on Steam. They really need a pause sale button on titles that have no activity because complaining directly to Steam seems to do nothing.
steam gets portion of sales (not that small) and dumb buyers don't check reviews/comments before buying and steam gives no refunds after some time and most play this beyond that limit.

May 8, 2017
steam gets portion of sales (not that small) and dumb buyers don't check reviews/comments before buying and steam gives no refunds after some time and most play this beyond that limit.
30% of all sales go to Steam I believe. And two weeks after purchasing or two hours of game time for refund. They will make exceptions in some instances, but I've only heard of it when there is a massive public outcry.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
30% of all sales go to Steam I believe. And two weeks after purchasing or two hours of game time for refund. They will make exceptions in some instances, but I've only heard of it when there is a massive public outcry.
well 2 hrs gets easily passed until realizes that game has basically 0 lewdcontent.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately the report choices don't have a "Dev is a milker" option, lol.
And steam should be ashamed of themselves selling a game that will never see an update again.
there never will be that option anywhere.

well they should be but with the power they hold they don't have to.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Unfortunately the report choices don't have a "Dev is a milker" option, lol.
And steam should be ashamed of themselves selling a game that will never see an update again.

Well they still sell Dual Family so I guess they have 0 interest in game curation once the initial access is passed.

• Wow
Reactions: Dragon59
May 15, 2022
So now he is using emotional excuses?

That sucks. He still had hundreds of medical excuses to use.

Also it sounds like a plot right out of a movie. Wonder if he actually just watched a movie and used the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I mean, at least he tries to be original, never heard that one from a dev here :ROFLMAO:
Although i have no idea what that has even to do with the game, is he going for mental/emotional distress now.
Well, I'm sure there's still literally thousands of medical conditions he hasn't explored yet, I guess this month it's emotional trauma from abandonment, stay tuned for the next one.
Gotta try and garnish that sympathy from the fanbois, and keep riding the milk train, lol.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
This is starting to sound like a shitty b grade devil movie

"The son of a whore and a clown comes to start judgement day.... Until his balls explode!"

• Haha
Reactions: zandalari

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Well, I'm sure there's still literally thousands of medical conditions he hasn't explored yet, I guess this month it's emotional trauma from abandonment, stay tuned for the next one.
Gotta try and garnish that sympathy from the fanbois, and keep riding the milk train, lol.
He's probably going to say that being the son of a whore and a clown gave him some inherited disease or disfigurement

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes