Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Looks like they're burning everything and changing the dental records. Every single tweet they've ever posted is gone. They'll leave up the patreon though so it can pull in money every month from people who forgot about the auto-renewal subscription.

May 8, 2017
Looks like they're burning everything and changing the dental records. Every single tweet they've ever posted is gone. They'll leave up the patreon though so it can pull in money every month from people who forgot about the auto-renewal subscription.
Only three posts are left on the Patreon too. I wonder if the Discord is going to be purged as well.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Finally, a chance to see how deep Stockholm syndrome runs. Let's see how many of his dedicated dick suckers will defend him for this.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
This is my favorite art style and look for girls, better than freshwomen, and even treasure of nadia girls, they just look so cute here.

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
This is my favorite art style and look for girls, better than freshwomen, and even treasure of nadia girls, they just look so cute here.
Unfortunately, the girls are currently in like the third redesign cause Glace can't actually finish a task. From what little has been shown, they look like anatomically questionable bimbos. Shame really, Celeste is probably one of my fav character designs out of anything I've seen made in this 3D style.

May 15, 2022
Patreon dropped below 200. Looking at the last 2 months he lost 52 patrons and regained 14 of those. Why would they resubscribe? What are they getting?

Anyway, what do you think will come first?
1: An update.
2: Patreon hitting zero.
3: His gofundme hitting the 15K.

place-your-bets-now-people-saturday-night-live.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: that1guyno1knows
May 8, 2017
Patreon dropped below 200. Looking at the last 2 months he lost 52 patrons and regained 14 of those. Why would they resubscribe? What are they getting?

View attachment 2675366
An update about an update. Maybe a screenshot or two. I can't imagine any of the three you listed actually happening.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

View attachment 2675366
Neither, another 85 remakes :)
One way to get him off his ass to actually do the game, is cut off all support, subs/gofundme, all of it, but some people will keep throwing their money away despite getting nothing for it.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He's waiting for patreon to drop below 50 and he'll delete his account. The people supporting him at the moment are simply his discord simps

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
He'll keep the patreon up for as long as there's even a handful of subs. Gotta get that free money from people who forgot they have auto renewal.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes