cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh boy. so definitive final version will out sometimes around 2080.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Mental illness on full display. Definitely from him, but also his 192 paying clients.

Place your bets on what the reimagined rework of a restructured remake will be about now. I see in my mind's eye.. Optometrists. MC is in charge of a bunch of girls and their eye health. You get to write prescriptions for various drops and gels to keep them in tip-top shape for the incoming golf tournament. Elves, orcs, and various fantasy riff-raff will be at the tournament because we need STAKES, people! Part 2 will be set in space. Maybe!

May 8, 2017
Mental illness on full display. Definitely from him, but also his 192 paying clients.

Place your bets on what the reimagined rework of a restructured remake will be about now. I see in my mind's eye.. Optometrists. MC is in charge of a bunch of girls and their eye health. You get to write prescriptions for various drops and gels to keep them in tip-top shape for the incoming golf tournament. Elves, orcs, and various fantasy riff-raff will be at the tournament because we need STAKES, people! Part 2 will be set in space. Maybe!
Bro... No way... was it 192? It is 193 now... Someone actually saw that post and decided to become a sub.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Aww shit. Here we go again.
Obviously, the coward used up every bit of the simps money and now has returned to scam the simps again for more. I wonder if he'll change his name on Steam again. From "Waifu Annihilator" back to scamrose... I-I mean "glacerose"

He's lucky I am not in his face. I'd give him real problems to cry about.

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i really want that someone else picks up this game that can actually make sure to give it a good story (as how this one starts) and just finished it. its a good game if its finished with the same quality it currently has. so much good ideas/stories wasted because the dev seems to be scamming people rather than finishing what they started

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i really want that someone else picks up this game that can actually make sure to give it a good story (as how this one starts) and just finished it. its a good game if its finished with the same quality it currently has. so much good ideas/stories wasted because the dev seems to be scamming people rather than finishing what they started
He'll continue to do it too while people are still letting themselves be milked

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
He'll continue to do it too while people are still letting themselves be milked
continue to do it ? as in make the game or fake his ilnesses ? as make the game he has not done in ages so much that his game on steam is getting reported as a scam.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
continue to do it ? as in make the game or fake his ilnesses ? as make the game he has not done in ages so much that his game on steam is getting reported as a scam.
Continue to make excuses, like he has all along.
Only way he'll either work on the game, or just abandon it completely (which he's basically done already), is if everyone drops their subs and any financial support at all.
He has no motivation to work on the game while he can just continue milking the subs for free money.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Continue to make excuses, like he has all along.
Only way he'll either work on the game, or just abandon it completely (which he's basically done already), is if everyone drops their subs and any financial support at all.
He has no motivation to work on the game while he can just continue milking the subs for free money.
you can report them on patreon. so if the people abandon him they should also report him just like they do on steam.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i would never imagine my self working in a good game & making a ( popular name to my self ) by working in something i enjoy as a hobby .. and then just abandoned it to milk some more money from the fans .. this is so dump move & wasting a golden opportunity .

i guess not only smart people are talented in this world .. but there is a lot of talented dummies too

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes