May 15, 2022
I looked at the Discord today. Looks like Glace has paused payments this month.

4 reworks. Zero story progression. Nothing for 27 months while collecting. NOW he pauses.

What reason do you think he is pausing now?

My reason is that he is down to 135 patrons and losing 10-30 per month so he is pausing hoping to stop people from leaving, maybe even gain some back.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I looked at the Discord today. Looks like Glace has paused payments this month.

4 reworks. Zero story progression. Nothing for 27 months while collecting. NOW he pauses.

What reason do you think he is pausing now?

My reason is that he is down to 135 patrons and losing 10-30 per month so he is pausing hoping to stop people from leaving, maybe even gain some back.
You'd think the best solution would be to...ya know... actually post updates every other week on patreon/twitter/discord showing screenshots that the game is being actively worked on and it would have to be a substantial update post after this long. I guess that makes too much sense though.

But as I said before this dev just doesn't seem to get it and at this point they need to pack it up and shut everything down. They're clearly not cutout for this line of work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You'd think the best solution would be to...ya know... actually post updates every other week on patreon/twitter/discord showing screenshots that the game is being actively worked on and it would have to be a substantial update post after this long. I guess that makes too much sense though.
too much work.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Looks like Glace did something right.
View attachment 2999400

Went from 132 to 1,466 in a couple days. Maybe he started selling those small dick and swollen balls pictures on Patreon.
Think their sub number got so low it puts the number of people simply following them at the front page now or something, but it's more likely they did that themselves. They still only have 133 weirdos giving them money.

Screenshot (687).png

Reactions: V-red
May 15, 2022
Think their sub number got so low it puts the number of people simply following them at the front page now or something, but it's more likely they did that themselves. They still only have 133 weirdos giving them money.
Huh. I've never seen the members number, only the patron numbers. Wonder if that is a new thing on Patreon. Or I'm just blind as a bat and its been there the entire time.

Just looked at another creator on Patreon that has 135 patrons and their page shows the Patron number instead of members so it seems that its a creator decision. Maybe to make it seem like they have more support than they actually do.

Still, 1,466 people following a dead page is nuts.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Looks like Glace did something right.
View attachment 2999400

Went from 132 to 1,466 in a couple days. Maybe he started selling those small dick and swollen balls pictures on Patreon.
Imagine being accosted by a bum at a late night in a crime filled city and when you think he's gonna rob you he says "Hey buddy, wanna see my small swollen dick and huge testicles? Just 1 dollar!"

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Huh. I've never seen the members number, only the patron numbers. Wonder if that is a new thing on Patreon. Or I'm just blind as a bat and its been there the entire time.

Just looked at another creator on Patreon that has 135 patrons and their page shows the Patron number instead of members so it seems that its a creator decision. Maybe to make it seem like they have more support than they actually do.

Still, 1,466 people following a dead page is nuts.
lol, yeah! and uh, nice balls~

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
bruh wth happened to this game? last i heard, there was gonna be another remake of it? now nothing?
Rough rundown of events (someone can correct me if I miss anything).
Dev decided to do remake after remake of the girls, Medical condition after medical condition (excuses to not work on it), GoFundMe attempt to pay his 'medical bills', which failed (I think people are getting sick of the excuses at this point), too sick to work on the game (see Medical conditions), but well enough to go on Live Stream and joke around with people etc, then pages got disabled and other things (last I knew) and went radio silent, and in all that time, not working on the game but happy to milk people for money (leaving subsription payments enabled), where the honorable thing would have been to disable them if they are not working on it.
Think I covered everything, lol

Reactions: DKft

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If this guy had any decency, he would have paused payments a long time ago
Crap like he is doing just makes people more distrusting of actual hard working devs
I generally don't judge other developers unless they start showing the same patterns as someone like this one, I will give developers the benefit of the doubt, to a point.
For a while I was waiting to see if it was going to happen (progress) and look at resubbing (was a subscriber a long time ago) but it never happened, so I guess the devs actions spoke much louder than the BS coming out of their mouth.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I generally don't judge other developers unless they start showing the same patterns as someone like this developer, I will give developers the benefit of the doubt, to a point.
Yeah, me too
Unfortunately, I have seen so many people say they won't support devs ever again
When a game is abandoned

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah, me too
Unfortunately, I have seen so many people say they won't support devs ever again
When a game is abandoned
Yeah, unfortunately when it happens on a regular basis, it makes it harder for devs to gain any traction with getting subscribers, the once bitten twice shy thing, or they are just very sceptical, which I can understand.
Even I wait a few updates after initial release before deciding whether to sub or not, been burned too many times.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
you know you can just report them on patreon and on steam
Report him for what ?
Not pausing the payments, not delivering updates ? They won't do anything because of that.
Patreon doesn't care as long devs don't violate their ToS, and milking isn't.
On steam you can leave a negative review and warn others, but that's pretty much all you can do.

• Sad
Reactions: Alfre4u

Rynaight

Aug 4, 2020
The game is still on Steam, but since I am not attentive to the creator's networks, I wanted to know if the project is still in development?

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes