hamod

Jan 5, 2021
well making name makes milking easier.
yea but he is kinda dropped his name under ground now with this move .. a talent with no brain ..
he could of milking the fans even more if he had kept going with the project .. if he really care only about the money more than the hobby

that's sad really

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Alfre4u

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea but he is kinda dropped his name under ground now with this move .. a talent with no brain ..
he could of milking even more if he kept going with the project .. if he only care about the money more than the hobby

that's sad really
true but still there are those who don't follow what's on their cc bill.

The way it is going, is there any chance that the developer would drop the next update by the end of this summer???
as much as you becoming king of the world.

Reactions: hamod

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The way it is going, is there any chance that the developer would drop the next update by the end of this summer???
Dude the dev is physically and mentally wrecked. He has a lot of anxiety and disorders followed by the painful surgery he had to get ( he was literally posting images of his swollen dick before and after surgery on discord) and is suffering from another physical problem now. So don't expect much and just move on maybe someday a miracle would happen and you will find it on the latest updates but ain't coming soon.

#PEACE

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Dude the dev is physically and mentally wrecked. He has a lot of anxiety and disorders followed by the painful surgery he had to get ( he was literally posting images of his swollen dick before and after surgery on discord) and is suffering from another physical problem now. So don't expect much and just move on maybe someday a miracle would happen and you will find it on the latest updates but ain't coming soon.

#PEACE
More then likely the dev was looking at random medical terms, and looking at swollen dicks online and downloaded a bunch on his pc to use as an excuse.

Imagine taking his pc and seeing no game but instead hundreds of small swollen dicks and balls

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

#PEACE
Even expecting a miracle at this point is wishful thinking. The dude put the patreon 'under construction' over a month ago and deleted everything off their twitter long before that. They posted some stuff again on twitter about random shit with nothing to do with the game but AGAIN deleted their entire twitter post history even their likes. In all honesty the dev needs to pack it up and just close everything down as they're clearly not up to the task of being a game dev in any capacity anymore.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
def not going to happen. to many remakes to many so called excuses from the dev yeah never going to happen from this dev. though for the story sake i hope he just writes down the story he weants to and lets someone else build it.

May 15, 2022
well summer is over and no update. :p
First its summer, then year, then decade.....

2034: I found my long lost brother on my dads moms grandmothers aunts cousins side and I don't know what I should do. Also he is a black market dealer trading in small and large weapons. Also he is married with kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First its summer, then year, then decade.....

2034: I found my long lost brother on my dads moms grandmothers aunts cousins side and I don't know what I should do. Also he is a black market dealer trading in small and large weapons. Also he is married with kids.
if started from 1st incarnation then years.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame that this game got abandonded but not surprised after so many reworks that were not even needed

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Coming up on 3 months since the dev changed patreon to "under construction". Nothing updated there or on their twitter. So... business as usual for them. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes