Oct 11, 2022
It's amazing, there are literally hundreds of people willing to pay him money to do the absolute bare minimum of work, but nah. Can you imagine if he had just kept working on the initial RenPy game and iterated on that for the last 27 months as opposed to intentionally sabotaging his own work? smh.

I thought about making a AVN once, but I'm honestly scared that attempting this would make me go insane, endanger my cock and/or balls, or that my life would become some bizarre parody of itself where I'm subjected to a constant series of unfortunate events. Like what if all the excuses these developers are making are actually true? What if God just fucking hates AVNs and curses those who attempt to dabble in this darkest of arts!? :illuminati: :PogChamp:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's amazing, there are literally hundreds of people willing to pay him money to do the absolute bare minimum of work, but nah. Can you imagine if he had just kept working on the initial RenPy game and iterated on that for the last 27 months as opposed to intentionally sabotaging his own work? smh.
can but he decided to become scammer and that's it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this game is good, need for the next update. thanks
"need for the next update"
Are you saying you need this game to be good before we can have the next update?
Or are you saying you need to have this game before you can have the next update?
Because in English, that's what that means. Is English not your first language?
(not teasing, just trying to understand what your comment meant)

Reactions: snow123789456

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
damn shame what happened to this game... loved the game when it first came out and then he tweaked the story and polished the honey select models up! still a nice game but i think thats where he took Lillians boobs away, but i can deal with things like that! then he decided to try renders with daz and it all became a house of cards at that point! dont know the deal with the devs personal issues but as far as the game and development goes, i was sad to see this one hit the abandoned pile! it had so much potential if he just kept doing what he was doing in the honey select renders and saved the daz stuff for the other game he was making...! oh well! guess we'll never know what could have been! farewell girls of sylphine! you will be missed!

packor

Oct 11, 2021
that doesn't sound smart, like at all. He'd have to make a completely new game. If he couldn't even be bothered to make some assets for an existing game, what makes you think he'd bother to make a completely new game?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that doesn't sound smart, like at all. He'd have to make a completely new game. If he couldn't even be bothered to make some assets for an existing game, what makes you think he'd bother to make a completely new game?
if he starts something it's 3rd/4th remake of same game and then abandon it too.

Reactions: BayJay47

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
he was actually trying to make a second game, the name of which escapes me now! when he learned how to do daz modeling thats when he redid "sylphia island" into the daz rendered "sylphine"! he had also announced he was making characters for another game and had posted pics of them and stuff! not sure if that was on the "sylphia island" thread or what but i remember those being a thing and while they looked nice, i assume he was trying to do too much at once and got ahead of himself! anyway, thats all in the past now! the second game isnt gonna happen when he cant even finish the first one! again i say its too bad because the guy and his games had potential!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes