Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
*sigh* had called it on his discord the day it was announced that trying to revamp the game will make him abandon this game as well...when you keep changing your development direction and looks and personalities of characters that people have grown to love giving a lame ass excuse of "I want them to be realistic now", it was bound to go a path of doom.

Had left the discord after that knowing the game would be abandoned (the dev cannot stick to a plan and keeps trying to bring massive changes which he can't handle and thus abandons it) and had all but forgotten about it but apparently had forgotten to remove this from my watch list here so saw a notification for it...

a shame really, it was a great game made by a not so great dev

Last edited:

Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
wth... I loved this game. Was a patreon. Loved the models. Loved the story. Everything was great. But I dropped off when the reinvent stuff started. I liked the models exactly as they were.

• Sad
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
wth... I loved this game. Was a patreon. Loved the models. Loved the story. Everything was great. But I dropped off when the reinvent stuff started. I liked the models exactly as they were.
Dev has/had (idk anymore) a huge case of Impostor Syndrome. They kept doubting their work and started thinking that adding more game systems would fix it all. Spoiler: it didnt. Then it just kept getting worse, too many random NPC they needed to render and have stories for, the world was too large between the normal and magic world. There was now a combat system that wasn't needed. Then they felt like their renders werent good enough anymore.

To make matters worse the dev for some reason though that it was a massive accomplishment for rendering high resolution carpet. Carpet. No that's not a euphemism. It was a screenshot of actual floor carpet. That is what the dev considered a priority over getting this supposed rework out.

They never got out of this cycle and started having to lie and make excuses every month. I guess they got tired of being called out and just eventually fled social media and from the looks of it their own patreon and discord.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
has scamrose stopped posting excuses or what?
Yeah, they're gone from the looks of it. Deleted every single post off their twitter and the banner as well. Only reason they didn't outright delete the twitter was probably just to keep the name. Patreon will likely stay there until it gets closed down by admins or it drops to 0 subs. Gotta get that free sub money.

May 8, 2017
Dev has/had (idk anymore) a huge case of Impostor Syndrome. They kept doubting their work and started thinking that adding more game systems would fix it all. Spoiler: it didnt. Then it just kept getting worse, too many random NPC they needed to render and have stories for, the world was too large between the normal and magic world. There was now a combat system that wasn't needed. Then they felt like their renders werent good enough anymore.

To make matters worse the dev for some reason though that it was a massive accomplishment for rendering high resolution carpet. Carpet. No that's not a euphemism. It was a screenshot of actual floor carpet. That is what the dev considered a priority over getting this supposed rework out.

They never got out of this cycle and started having to lie and make excuses every month. I guess they got tired of being called out and just eventually fled social media and from the looks of it their own patreon and discord.
Fucking carpet?? I didn't know about that part of this saga.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Fucking carpet?? I didn't know about that part of this saga.
Yeah, it was a post on their twitter. Was a purple carpet in one of the girls room I believe. Granted, It looked pretty good and very high resolution but I mean... It was carpet. Not exactly gonna be like "OH MAN, look at that nice flooring" when it's down in the corner of a render when you're railing someone.

Oct 11, 2022
Yeah, it was a post on their twitter. Was a purple carpet in one of the girls room I believe. Granted, It looked pretty good and very high resolution but I mean... It was carpet. Not exactly gonna be like "OH MAN, look at that nice flooring" when it's down in the corner of a render when you're railing someone.
it was only a matter of time before he started working on the drapes.......

• Haha
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, they're gone from the looks of it. Deleted every single post off their twitter and the banner as well. Only reason they didn't outright delete the twitter was probably just to keep the name. Patreon will likely stay there until it gets closed down by admins or it drops to 0 subs. Gotta get that free sub money.
doubt it never drops to 0 subs, there is 1 dev who gets/got few bucks from patreon even he hasn't published anything (literally) past 5 years.

it was only a matter of time before he started working on the drapes.......
you wish. :p

Reactions: Man_0f_Culture
May 15, 2022
Uh-oh. The glue sniffers are starting to get upset.

And of course the shit sniffer is trying his best to keep the lie going.

Capture7654321.PNG

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes