May 15, 2022
So, release the game to get some more money from patreon and steam not even crossed his mind?
Its simple.

Glace pays 15K in medical bills. He has 15K less money in his bank account to play with.
Glace gets other people to pay 15K for his medical bills. He still has 15K to play with.

He is one of those people that wants others to pay for his stuff so he doesn't lose any money.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So, release the game to get some more money from patreon and steam not even crossed his mind?
Sylphine is already on Steam, but since it hasn't had any updates for going on 2 years, it's just walls of complaints about it and people unsurprisingly stopped buying it.
There won't be any updates moving forward, so why should people throw away even more money.
If it wasn't for the fact that I don't want to waste a cent on him, I would donate to the gofundme and leave a note/message to spend his milking money on his bills from the game he never updates and bleeds people dry from.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
People are paying his rent on patreon every month, so why not "medical bills" via gofundme.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
My boy is one hell of a successful entrepreneur.. Instead of waiting monthly pays. He is going big :BootyTime:

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
isn't it a bit bold not to update anything for ages, hardly write anything and then ask people to donate $15K?
Of course there are people who are only attracted by pity, but I find that very hypocritical to take advantage of the good nature of people.

there are so many devs who release updates month after month without the support and yet they would never ask for more..

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
isn't it a bit bold not to update anything for ages, hardly write anything and then ask people to donate $15K?
Of course there are people who are only attracted by pity, but I find that very hypocritical to take advantage of the good nature of people.

there are so many devs who release updates month after month without the support and yet they would never ask for more..
no way i am joining any go fund me for him.
Yes i hope he finishes the game, but I'm not giving him any more then the low patreon payments I'm already giving him.
ie $1 a month.
if his game advanced I would maybe increase to $8.50 a month, but no more.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
What bothers me is how many pictures of his fucking face he included in his gofundme. Usually gofundmes include pics of the area (Although I suppose putting either his actual 1 inch weiner or somebody elses 1 inch weiner and linking it to his linkedin might not be good for his job searching, unless he's looking to become a fucking clown), but jesus, how many smiling face pictures must this egotistical shit make of himself?

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
What bothers me is how many pictures of his fucking face he included in his gofundme. Usually gofundmes include pics of the area (Although I suppose putting either his actual 1 inch weiner or somebody elses 1 inch weiner and linking it to his linkedin might not be good for his job searching, unless he's looking to become a fucking clown), but jesus, how many smiling face pictures must this egotistical shit make of himself?
Least it's something of a confirmation that it's him. I can't imagine he'd be insane enough to take multiple pics of someone else for something this innocuous. Should make it a bit easier to call BS on anyone claiming it's actually him with those elephant sized nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Still kinda hilarious. Last update on patreon was back in August then all of a sudden - "please give me more money"

May 15, 2022
New month, new problem. 2 days into the month and he has another problem.
CaptureNewmonthnewproblem.PNG

I'm telling you. This guy gets up to go take a shit and by the time he makes it to the stool he has 47 broken bones, 6 ruptured organs, major internal bleeding, contracted smallpox, bubonic plague, mad cow disease and gets debilitating period cramps.

Sounds like he has WebMD open on his PC and sits there thinking "Hmm, what can I do this month? My balls are still a hot topic so I'll milk them (that sounded wrong)" So he looks for balls in the Web and picks one that sounds really medical.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sounds like he has WebMD open on his PC and sits there thinking "Hmm, what can I do this month? My balls are still a hot topic so I'll milk them (that sounded wrong)" So he looks for balls in the Web and picks one that sounds really medical.
nope, he has book of diseases vol 1 to vol 10 anf also book of advanced diseases vol 1 to vol 5.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
New month, new problem. 2 days into the month and he has another problem.
View attachment 2433035

I'm telling you. This guy gets up to go take a shit and by the time he makes it to the stool he has 47 broken bones, 6 ruptured organs, major internal bleeding, contracted smallpox, bubonic plague, mad cow disease and gets debilitating period cramps.

Not defending Glace here but if you link something then link everything. He was only explaining the cause of his bleeding not saying there is something wrong whit him again.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The hell kinda back alley doctor did he go to. That seems like a massive blunder to clean cut right through a network of veins and just not see it happen, then stitch everything back up. :LUL:

Also I'm no medical student/doctor but does that network of veins even extend up in to the abdomen? Thought that shit was just the vein network in the testis.

May 15, 2022
The hell kinda back alley doctor did he go to. That seems like a massive blunder to clean cut right through a network of veins and just not see it happen, then stitch everything back up. :LUL:

Also I'm no medical student/doctor but does that network of veins even extend up in to the abdomen? Thought that shit was just the vein network in the testis.
You made me curious so I looked it up. Here is what I found:

The veins of the plexus ascend along the spermatic cord in front of the Vas deferens. Below the Superficial inguinal ring they unite to form three or four veins, which pass along the Inguinal canal, and, entering the abdomen through the Deep inguinal ring coalesce to form two veins.

So they do go in the abdomen. Your question and my curiosity have been answered.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes