May 15, 2022
hi im new here.. uh bloody hell happen here?
3 things happened.

1: Developer is a hypochondriac so anytime he sneezes he has a brain tumor or when he coughs it is tuberculosis so then he huddles under his blanket fort worrying about it for weeks/months.
2: He has run out of ideas or motivation. This is the 4th rework. Even before the 4th rework the story had not moved forward for over a year.
3: He saw how gullible his patrons are and decided to do a Icstor and just milk them for years.

May 15, 2022
bloody hell! what a twat is he? is people still being his cow?
Yes. He still has 253 people giving him money each month for a new medical excuse of the month. Each month for 2 years he has given a new medical problem for why he can't work on the game and those morons are paying for that.

Imagine giving $10 per month for 24 months just to hear a excuse each month. How delusional those people are.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Yes. He still has 253 people giving him money each month for a new medical excuse of the month. Each month for 2 years he has given a new medical problem for why he can't work on the game and those morons are paying for that.

Imagine giving $10 per month for 24 months just to hear a excuse each month. How delusional those people are.
oh what a beautiful creature we are...

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hey SHREDDER1976, you just did 12 facepalms in 3 minutes on this thread alone. Are you facepalming people mocking the developer and all his excuses or do you have insider information and know the real reason why the developer has not released anything in 2 years so you are facepalming our lack of information?
the former.
ever think all the shit your spouting about him could put him in depression ?
besides the fact on top if he is in bad health ?
or is that your plan ?
if you don't like him or don't like the game then leave.
stop spouting your venomous vomit all over this chat thread.

if people just leave him alone and let him get his life in order then maybe the game will continue.
if it doesn't then the game die's, we his supporters have accepted that possibility, but we have the hope that he will continue the game one day, while climbing out of the remake hole.

I can honestly say that if i was receiving as much shit as Glacerose does from you and your friends, i would find it very hard to create a game unless it was a fighting game with the names of all my haters getting there scull's crushed time and time again in the game.
I definitely wouldn't be able to put my mind to continuing a haram romance fantasy game.

IE all you haters get the fuck off this page and leave us the hell alone.
or go make your own game and show how much better you can do it.
and when you start having any life problems of any kind and the hate starts rolling in on you, maybe you will learn something from it.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
the former.
ever think all the shit your spouting about him could put him in depression ?
besides the fact on top if he is in bad health ?
or is that your plan ?
if you don't like him or don't like the game then leave.
stop spouting your venomous vomit all over this chat thread.

if people just leave him alone and let him get his life in order then maybe the game will continue.
if it doesn't then the game die's, we his supporters have accepted that possibility, but we have the hope that he will continue the game one day, while climbing out of the remake hole.

I can honestly say that if i was receiving as much shit as Glacerose does from you and your friends, i would find it very hard to creat a game unless it was a fighting game with the names of all my haters getting there scull's crushed time and time again in the game.
I definitely wouldn't be able to put my mind to continuing a haram romance fantasy game.

IE all you haters get the fuck off this page and leave us the hell alone.
or go jump out a windows on the 20th or 50th floor of a sky scraper.

May 15, 2022
So if we left him alone the game would continue? That is what you are saying? Ok, lets see. He made Sylphia Island. The game was successful. Then he abandoned that to remake it in Daz. It received at minimum 2 updates before it was remade. The remake of the remake received 1 update before it was remade. The remake of the remake of the remake received 1 update then it was announced to be remade. This is the 4th remake and its been 2 years. The game has not continued for years. Guess what? I started mocking in 2022, long after the game stopped continuing.

Just a question for you. You say you are a supporter. How long and what tier have you been supporting?

I can honestly say that if i was receiving as much shit as Glacerose does from you and your friends, i would find it very hard to creat a game
Glacerose has earned the mocking. When he started out the updates were consistent, even when he switched to Daz he was updating regulary. Then he reached a number of patrons he had in his head then every single month for 2 years he has given some excuse or another, mostly medical. Don't you find it odd how one person has so much issues wrong with them every single month? If he truly was this bad and couldn't work on it don't you think he'd be a decent person and stop milking you and the other supporters?

jump out a windows on the 20th or 50th floor of a sky scraper.
I would but the area I live in doesn't have anything above 10 floors.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Its not Glacerose. He never said he had smallpox or posted selfies of his testicles.
i can honestly say he is not even getting a coffee from me a month.
I'm a Broski on patreon, ie $1 a month to him.
i have said time and time again, if people are disappointed in him or anyone else on petrean then lower your donations.
but stop with the venom.
if most of his supporters dropped there funding to the smallest payments that would be far better then all the nasty comments on here.
ie hitting someone in the pocket is a much more honest and gentleman way of getting a response.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes