smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
should have posted this so people can see here concaved tit. has its own mouth and everything. the rib cage is literally forced out he fucked with the skeleton of the model so much, and this is supposed to be attractive when we fuck her? dude, we're going to be literally staring at that thing as it stares back at us.
If those nipples climb any higher, she's gonna get poked in the eyes. Looks like a bad boob job.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If those nipples climb any higher, she's gonna get poked in the eyes. Looks like a bad boob job.
seen some femmes on avns where their tits were so curved that ant sized humans could have used those for ski jumping and 1 older femme's tits were near same level as shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm just glad to see people are getting sick of paying this guys rent for him. Dropped way down to 269 patreons (and still falling) and it's about time it did. That's probably the only thing that will get him to get his crap together. If you aren't going to deliver on what people are supporting you to do then pack it up and close.

Didn't even have the decency to put payments on hold or just outright say he was only ever going to do commissioned renders from now on.

" I will also be re-contacting all of those who I owe a commission from the $50 tier, and, with my sincerest apologies, will promise to finish that backlog. Every single one owed will be sent out as ASAP. So be sure to check out Patreon inboxes." - August 17th, 2022

and who knows if they even managed to do that, cause once again the patreon is a stagnant pool of tepid water since Aug 19th.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
He's lucky no one goes after him in person. Playing with people's money is not a joke, especially in these times.
Basicly, you are right and have my full acknowledge.

But...

Now comes the sad part:

No one is forced to pay him anything. I can't basicly understand how there are still ppl left that pay him every month. I have removed my pledge for The Deluca Family after six months having the dev promising promisses and evolved the feeling the dev gets unreliable. My only solution is that there are to many still naive or don't care about the money...

May 15, 2022
Basicly, you are right and have my full acknowledge.

But...

Now comes the sad part:

No one is forced to pay him anything. I can't basicly understand how there are still ppl left that pay him every month. I have removed my pledge for The Deluca Family after six months having the dev promising promisses and evolved the feeling the dev gets unreliable. My only solution is that there are to many still naive or don't care about the money...
It could most likely be the sunk-cost fallacy. They don't want to acknowledge that its abandoned because of the money they spent on it, so they keep paying.

Reactions: VelvetUnderground
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes