May 15, 2022
Screenshot 2024-04-10 180129.png
Glace is even ghosting the guy who's nose is 4 feet up his ass? This guy has been sniffing Glaces shit for 3 years and telling peoples its roses and now even he is getting ghosted!? HA! Looks like all the toxic assholes here were 100% right all along.

On a different note. Hey SHREDDER1976 are you still giving this guy a dollar per month? Just curious.

Reactions: AwsHen
May 26, 2020
Which one of us was supporting the game? Not me.

Who is coping here? I'm not the one telling myself that a guy who had a new medical excuse use every month and then vanished was telling the truth
But you are the one here obsessing over the people who believe Glace. Like my dude, they're investing in stuff they're interested in, that's not actually weird

May 26, 2020
It's not weird to be INVITING A GUY WHO RIPPED YOU OFF TO YOUR OWN WEDDING? Have you listened to yourself?
Listening to myself is how I noticed what you quoted isn't what I said. Why did you have to do that? Definitely not hurting my perception here bro. Clinging to this "scam" narrative so you can feel special for doin nothing

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
Listening to myself is how I noticed what you quoted isn't what I said. Why did you have to do that? Definitely not hurting my perception here bro. Clinging to this "scam" narrative so you can feel special for doin nothing
I mean, you can have whatever opinions you want about the people investing money into this project and their mindsets, but given that a couple years of the money is gone, the game is gone, and Glace is seemingly gone as far as anyone can tell, how is this in any way not a scam?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I don't need to do anything here to 'feel special' as I didn't get ripped off by this scammer.

You however, feel the need to continuously post about how this guy totally isn't a scammer and it's the people pointing it out that are wrong. Why is that I wonder?

Which one are you on his discord?

• Haha
Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts
May 26, 2020
I don't need to do anything here to 'feel special' as I didn't get ripped off by this scammer.

You however, feel the need to continuously post about how this guy totally isn't a scammer and it's the people pointing it out that are wrong. Why is that I wonder?

Which one are you on his discord?
Could you show me where I said he wasn't a scammer? also do you think it might undermine the claim that you don't need to do it to feel special and then immediately springing to cling to your line in that very same sentence?

I see we've reached the "you must be one of them" page of the script. If you were any more textbook, Oklahoma would be trying to ban you. now go ahead and dodge those questions I asked and recite your little virtue signal again. Maybe it'll work this time

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Could you show me where I said he wasn't a scammer? also do you think it might undermine the claim that you don't need to do it to feel special and then immediately springing to cling to your line in that very same sentence?

I see we've reached the "you must be one of them" page of the script. If you were any more textbook, Oklahoma would be trying to ban you. now go ahead and dodge those questions I asked and recite your little virtue signal again. Maybe it'll work this time
Nice dodge. We are laughing about how people react to this guy. You are the one ass mad about it and ass mad about people calling the guy a scammer.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
May 8, 2017
I see that the game is abandoned but does it have enough content to warrant checking out anyways?
Depends on what you want to get out of it. I liked the models and scenes that exist in it, but it does introduce a bunch of new characters that have nice models that don't really get scenes (if I recall correctly. I could be wrong and they could get like one scene but I think most of the new characters that get introduced near the end of the content don't get scenes.)

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes