cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no notifs about this thread for a ~week until on something deleted.

May 26, 2020
Nice dodge. We are laughing about how people react to this guy. You are the one ass mad about it and ass mad about people calling the guy a scammer.
Pointing out that what you said is wrong is actually the opposite of dodging. What IS doing is when you project your own avoidance and then double down on making shit up instead of responding to what I actually said.

on a related note, why do you snowflakes always imagine "mad" when somebody disagrees with you? It's like a common go-to thing, does it ever actually work?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I think I read years ago that the dev wanted to redo the game (mostly the magical side) but probably couldn't figure out how to redo the magical side of the game that made sense of the game script

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Pointing out that what you said is wrong is actually the opposite of dodging. What IS doing is when you project your own avoidance and then double down on making shit up instead of responding to what I actually said.

on a related note, why do you snowflakes always imagine "mad" when somebody disagrees with you? It's like a common go-to thing, does it ever actually work?
Did you seriously take a few months off just to come and defend the guy some more?

You wanna play semantics and ask questions like 'did you ever see me say the guy that I'm defending isn't a scammer' (And then of course crown yourself king after you don't get a reply), then you answer this question first:

"Why are you keeping a thread and a conversation going for multiple months, AND BUMPING AFTER EVERYONE HAS MOVED ON? You accused me of being obsessed over this guy, who is obsessed here again?"

Answer my questions and I might answer yours. Otherwise I'm not playing your semantics, fuck off

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
Did you seriously take a few months off just to come and defend the guy some more?

You wanna play semantics and ask questions like 'did you ever see me say the guy that I'm defending isn't a scammer' (And then of course crown yourself king after you don't get a reply), then you answer this question first:

"Why are you keeping a thread and a conversation going for multiple months, AND BUMPING AFTER EVERYONE HAS MOVED ON? You accused me of being obsessed over this guy, who is obsessed here again?"

Answer my questions and I might answer yours. Otherwise I'm not playing your semantics, fuck off
Why did you imagine me defending the guy instead of responding to what I actually said?

I did answer your questions. The answer just isn't what you wanted to hear, so you pretended I "dodged."

This idea that I'm defending Glace is a delusion you're clinging to because you can't argue against what I'm actually saying. If you can't handle that answer, that's a problem on your end bro.

And yes, you are playing semantics. Trying to twist what I'm saying into what you WANT me to be saying so I fit your little virtue signal lol.

I also like how you did that "haha came back after months" thing to try and be anything except me not being very invested here, and responding to you on a whim because I was bored. VERY secure behavior on your part bro

Reactions: packor

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I also like how you did that "haha came back after months" thing to try and be anything except me not being very invested here, and responding to you on a whim because I was bored. VERY secure behavior on your part bro
ye, you right. All of it was correct. Some people spend too much time on f95. There are so many "dev's" out there, yet some people get too invested in some particular ones. Obviously, it's not coming back, so why even keep hating on this thread. It's like they have some vendetta going on. There's also the other side of the spectrum, where some people will white knight a dev. to the death on f95 like they don't have real lives.

Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Why did you imagine me defending the guy instead of responding to what I actually said?

I did answer your questions. The answer just isn't what you wanted to hear, so you pretended I "dodged."

This idea that I'm defending Glace is a delusion you're clinging to because you can't argue against what I'm actually saying. If you can't handle that answer, that's a problem on your end bro.

And yes, you are playing semantics. Trying to twist what I'm saying into what you WANT me to be saying so I fit your little virtue signal lol.

I literally just asked those questions on that post that you replied to, that you most certainly did NOT answer.

You know what you are doing here. Yes, you haven't directly defended Glacie, but you've gone out of your way to attack people and play semantic games and defend the game and glacie without saying the words. You think if you don't say 'I'm defending glacie/sylphine' people will be stupid enough to not figure out that you're defending glacie and the game. It's also amusing that you respond to (and like) packors post, another glacie defender.

It's painfully obvious you guys come from his discord, and you can act like you aren't, you can make all the smug posts about it that you want, but the fact that you started passive aggressively posting after people were making fun of the discord proves it.

I'm not wasting any more time with you. I'm happy you are poorer. You are obviously not happier throwing your money away to scammers, which is why you came in here making passive aggressive remarks about how people are 'coping' about 'le scammers'. Why would anyone need to 'cope' about a scammer that didn't affect them? We are pirates. Those of us making fun of Glacie and his discord DID NOT PAY HIM ONE CENT. The only way we would need to cope is if WE were scammed. The reality is, YOU are coping because YOU got scammed and you are trying to pretend you didn't.

Keep throwing money away to scammers. I'm adding you to the block list.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr Oophenschmerts
May 26, 2020
I literally just asked those questions on that post that you replied to, that you most certainly did NOT answer.

You know what you are doing here. Yes, you haven't directly defended Glacie, but you've gone out of your way to attack people and play semantic games and defend the game and glacie without saying the words. You think if you don't say 'I'm defending glacie/sylphine' people will be stupid enough to not figure out that you're defending glacie and the game. It's also amusing that you respond to (and like) packors post, another glacie defender.

It's painfully obvious you guys come from his discord, and you can act like you aren't, you can make all the smug posts about it that you want, but the fact that you started passive aggressively posting after people were making fun of the discord proves it.

I'm not wasting any more time with you. I'm happy you are poorer. You are obviously not happier throwing your money away to scammers, which is why you came in here making passive aggressive remarks about how people are 'coping' about 'le scammers'. Why would anyone need to 'cope' about a scammer that didn't affect them? We are pirates. Those of us making fun of Glacie and his discord DID NOT PAY HIM ONE CENT. The only way we would need to cope is if WE were scammed. The reality is, YOU are coping because YOU got scammed and you are trying to pretend you didn't.

Keep throwing money away to scammers. I'm adding you to the block list.
Yes, I know what I'm doing here. Which is precisely why I see through the shit you're telling yourself to cope.

I haven't given Glace money. I'm not from his Discord. You're just a thin skinned snowflake who reacts to any disagreement by making shit up to protect his fragile little fee-fees. That's the REAL reason you're blocking me; because I won't play along with your coping mechanism and you can't handle that.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Yes, I know what I'm doing here. Which is precisely why I see through the shit you're telling yourself to cope.

I haven't given Glace money. I'm not from his Discord. You're just a thin skinned snowflake who reacts to any disagreement by making shit up to protect his fragile little fee-fees. That's the REAL reason you're blocking me; because I won't play along with your coping mechanism and you can't handle that.
Sure you haven't. You keep telling people that others are 'coping', but you've never said why, or what reason people would be coping for when they never gave this guy any money. You of course dodged that question to try to make me find where you said you support this guy thinking that if you don't tell people you support a guy, no one would actually know. Very sad.

You never answered this guy either when he asked why you say "scam" in quotations:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sylphine-v-024-glacerose.57733/post-13445110

You can spare me the smug attitude, it isn't just me you're acting like this to.

You tell people that they are coping for no good reason, you say people are coping for laughing at discord users, you call the game where the dev has vanished a "scam"... You want to act like you are making yourself look good and all you are doing is proving you got scammed.

You have yet to show any good reason why anyone here would be 'coping' when they aren't financially invested in this guy. You can't and you won't, because this is all a coping mechanism for you yourself being ripped off. It's okay to admit you got ripped off.

I'm going to end it here. I'm blocking you because your arguments are idiotic, telling people that they are trying to 'cope' is like telling people watching the upcoming sarah boone, or hell the trump trial that they are 'coping' since all we are doing is watching the situation unfold. If I had a horse in the race, if I knew boone or cared about the next election and I was upset and acted dumb I'd be coping, in the same way if I paid for this guys stuff and was wasting my time accusing other people of coping in a forum like you. But I'm not.

You are a waste of time. You got ripped off and you are twisting yourself into pretzels to find a way to pretend like it didn't happen. I have better things to do than have some random clown tell me I'm coping from something I was getting amusement from.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes