OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
Shiiit. I wish people believed in me this hard. I mean... I'm not doing anything important, but still.
Tbf, not doing anything is a moral step up from lying to people about your seventeen trillion health complications, complete with google images of swollen balls, but it's not exactly a good way of grabbing attention.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
3rd or 4th ? try 7th if you count all the character and story redesigns in sylphine itslef.
(side note: I quit watching this thread a long time ago, but saw someone in another forum with the game card in their sig, so thought I'd come back and see what's happened since I left... anywho...)

Just curious on the revisions and if anyone has the older versions of the game? And/or Sylphine Island? From what I remember, I got this game in it's 3rd remake (.024 version, I believe "3rd" remake includes Sylphine Island as being the original.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is interest, I could upload the 0.1c remake (after .024, it's an angels vs demons demo. Same characters. Came out in ~Oct 2022 time frame.)

Final note: I really loved the magical story line and the characters were awesome. Regardless of all of Glacerose's issues, he and his ... wife? girlfriend? did a great job on what they actually did put out.

Catch ya later

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes