3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I have no idea, I just remembered this meme existed when I saw the thread, sorry.
Ah, no worries.. you just gave me the info I needed to find out (it being a "meme" therefore a famous image I could find a reddit page on and thus the name). Her name is Ultraviolet Darling. Cute girl. Thanks for responding!

May 19, 2019
The girls looks loli to me (oppai loli at most) despite being legal. well goodluck with the game (y)
Ok, that shocks me a little. The characters in the Storry are adults.
Despite my limited artistic ability, I was still trying to draw adults. Even if that is not easy in the manga style. (Big head, big eyes) May I ask how old you appreciate the main figure?

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
Ok, that shocks me a little. The characters in the Storry are adults.
Despite my limited artistic ability, I was still trying to draw adults. Even if that is not easy in the manga style. (Big head, big eyes) May I ask how old you appreciate the main figure?
Well they are adults. It's just that for me i feel like they have small build (petite body) for an adult but hey, there's nothing wrong with that. :)

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for your Feedback.
Were they too difficult, too time consuming, or did you just have no fun?
I didn't like the fact, that I had to do them a couple of times to reach a certain level, just to be able to play the same game at some event. I have no clue about programming, so please forgive me if I insult your hard work, but to me, this games are just mobile games. people play them when they are in the bathroom or just waiting for the bus. They are not playing them for real fun, they play them to make waiting more interesting.
I consider your game more than just a tool to make my boredom less boring.

How about this instead:
Make a dialogue route.
f.e. when the dog attacks the m.c., the player has 3 rounds of 3 choices and has to maybe answer to of them correctly, to win the fight.
I can imagine this would be easier to program, too. But again, I dont really know much about it.

May 19, 2019
I didn't like the fact, that I had to do them a couple of times to reach a certain level, just to be able to play the same game at some event. I have no clue about programming, so please forgive me if I insult your hard work, but to me, this games are just mobile games. people play them when they are in the bathroom or just waiting for the bus. They are not playing them for real fun, they play them to make waiting more interesting.
I consider your game more than just a tool to make my boredom less boring.

How about this instead:
Make a dialogue route.
f.e. when the dog attacks the m.c., the player has 3 rounds of 3 choices and has to maybe answer to of them correctly, to win the fight.
I can imagine this would be easier to program, too. But again, I dont really know much about it.
Thanks for your feedback. I understand your point. I'll think about a change in one of the next updates.

Reactions: Big.Joe

unlmtdbldwrks

Jan 17, 2018
for the picture matching puzzle it seems unfair that the timer runs down when you cant move, can you make it so you can still match shaoes while the pieces are falling down? or make the timer stop with they are ajusting.

Reactions: mars_dog_invasion
May 19, 2019
for the picture matching puzzle it seems unfair that the timer runs down when you cant move, can you make it so you can still match shaoes while the pieces are falling down? or make the timer stop with they are ajusting.
Thanks for your feedback. I am trying to solve the problem in one of the next updates.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes