3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jandulsy

Dec 2, 2018
Damn, i'm an amateur artist creating a game too and reading some of the messages in this thread made me feel a bit discouraged to keep creating my game...
I've seen much worse in this site and the messages were not so bad.
Anyway, don't give up and keep going my dude, looking forward to see how the game matures in a few months.

May 11, 2020
Damn, i'm an amateur artist creating a game too and reading some of the messages in this thread made me feel a bit discouraged to keep creating my game...
I've seen much worse in this site and the messages were not so bad.
Anyway, don't give up and keep going my dude, looking forward to see how the game matures in a few months.
Don't lose hope, keep going definitely people gonna like your game.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
nothing right now, also no sex or nudity.

some story, three minigames, a day/night cycle with different activities
Ah so it's completely bare bones and would only be worth a download in a few months or so(depends on update consistency).

Reactions: mikel8519

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Carthage will never rest while the shadow of Rome looms over her Phoenician ghosts.

or something idk lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ looking forward to improved art down the road and the incorporation of many excellent suggestions already given.

Eterky

Aug 3, 2017
What happened ? I enjoyed it when I played a long while ago, I'm here after a long time just to see it's abandoned without much context.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is v0.1 up to date with the older version? Is it worth getting the older version just for the GOLD content? Since the gold stuff annoys me in the new one.

May 19, 2019
Is v0.1 up to date with the older version? Is it worth getting the older version just for the GOLD content? Since the gold stuff annoys me in the new one.
I am happy to hear that there are still people in the world who play my littel game.
The older version has more conten but not the best graphic.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes