• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone post the newest version 0.115 here? Mega link is preferred.

Last edited:

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
The mini game needs some serious revamping, the keys are not mapped to the song's rythm, the future keys are so faint and spread apart there's no real way to tell what you need to prepare for, the activation timing is so short and there's no signal as to when you should press the key other than the .5 seconds you have to press the key and the actual keys are randomized every time so there's no brute forcing it by memorization.

As it is the game's unplayable.

Also, how the hell do I do the "Once bitten, twice shy" quest? It say to go home on the evening but nothing is happenning.

Reactions: Ullubu and Aurochs

Aurochs

May 18, 2018
Echoing pretty much everything said about the minigame. That thing is an abomination in almost every way.
  • Upcoming keys see through
  • Random positioning
  • Doesn't match the rhythm of the game
  • WAAAAY too little time to identify and press the key
  • Repeated segments of the song don't correspond with repeated keystrokes
Did I mention the WAAAAY too little time to identify and press the key? It bears repeating. Rhythm games like DDR work because you can see the directional input coming a long way off and prepare for it, and with practice on a particular song you develop muscle memory. There is no opportunity to do that with this game, and essentially you're just as likely to score well by randomly smashing every key than trying to identify and press the correct one.

I'm actually a fan of rhythm games, but whatever this is it isn't that. Everything else about the game looks pretty good, but with the minigame as it is, the thing is unplayable.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I like everything but the mini-game. Please consider making it more fair-minded or at least give it a easy mode.

Reactions: Ullubu

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
after playing the minigame i guess the dev just thought "fuck colorblind people"

it's so hard to see purple or blue when the arrow is on someones shirt. It's way too fast at times and the A- grade is such an arbitrary number.

especially when you can't see how it will end until you're done with it. i had like 250k points on Natsuki and that shit was a C.
90k on Kaori and that was a B.

Reactions: Ullubu

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Pro tip for the minigame: the game doesn't care if you hit the wrong key, you just have to hit the right one in time. If you spend the entire song mashing the fuck out of all 4 keys you can complete the mini game and get an A rank.

Reactions: Freshkope
Oct 2, 2018
EXACTLY!!! I got excited because of the "female protagonist" and "lesbian" tags but it turned out to be a big ol' trap

View attachment 1330361
I downloaded it thinking it was a lesbian game and it turned out to be the laziest thing I've ever seen I guess they thought "just change the pronouns to a male protagonist and say is a woman and if it has scenes with women say they are lesbian this way we save ourselves from making more renders and we also get a lesbian game."

Reactions: Eidam and OhDonna

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
BUG?
archive.rpa tests gives me a warning "the given file is not a valid Ren\ PY archive"

yungupgrade

Jul 26, 2020
What are you supposed to do when it says "get home" for the cat person quest? Im home and theres nothing to interact with

yungupgrade

Jul 26, 2020
Maybe something is wrong with my install but the rhythm dating game seems WAYYYYY too hard. The icons are small, see through, appear in random places on the screen, and the biggest problem is the keys in general go about 5x too fast. On the tutorial minigame, which I assume is the easiest, I only got a D. And you need an A to succeed apparently.

Other than that this seems really promising so far.
Literally mash all of your arrow keys at once over and over and you'll get an A score every time

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Literally mash all of your arrow keys at once over and over and you'll get an A score every time
Eh, why not. I'll give it another try. I don't dislike mini-games, but do dislike pointless mini-games.

Got through the mini-game. The game is okay. Dialog is solid, animations are solid, grind is okay, mini-games are a hinderance. Game can't be un-ren'ed. I didn't finish the content, quit about a third of the way through. Good luck with your game dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agony's Embrace
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes