• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Fan Sig
SymphonicLove-fan.gif
BB Code
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/symphonic-love-v0-115-indiego-studios.90019/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1352629_SymphonicLove-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Unrpa doesn't like this game so I looked into why then found the header, offset, and key.
Header
ZiX-12A
Offset
Key
Code:
unrpa.exe -f ZiX-12A -o 881839129 -k 1111638594 -m -p "C:\Games\SymphonicLove-v0.1-pc\game" "C:\Games\SymphonicLove-v0.1-pc\game\archive.rpa"
After doing this some modification to the renpy or lib will cause an error but after extracting the archive you can just swap them out with another game's renpy and lib folders made in Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
The keyword "gay" ... - but without men? (I didn't even know it existed, in the country where I live a gay is a Man who loves the other Man who is equal to him) - even in the dictionary that's the description. (obviously, not with these precise words, but the definition is exactly the same)
In any case, in the United Kingdom, Portugal, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, and Italy, it is this description.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
The keyword "gay" ... - but without men? (I didn't even know it existed, in the country where I live a gay is a Man who loves the other Man who is equal to him) - even in the dictionary that's the description. (obviously, not with these precise words, but the definition is exactly the same)
In any case, in the United Kingdom, Portugal, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, and Italy, it is this description.
There are men, they look somewhat feminine due to the program used for the graphics but they are clearly men.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
What are you talking about? Natsuki is a big strong guy with a beard and you can date him

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
EXACTLY!!! I got excited because of the "female protagonist" and "lesbian" tags but it turned out to be a big ol' trap
I downloaded it thinking it was a lesbian game and it turned out to be the laziest thing I've ever seen I guess they thought "just change the pronouns to a male protagonist and say is a woman and if it has scenes with women say they are lesbian this way we save ourselves from making more renders and we also get a lesbian game."
Looks like female protagonist is planned but not yet in so the tags should probably be removed from this thread for the time being. I find that the tags on this site are quite often wrong, especially when its a new addition to this site and/or low version number, it seems like a relatively small group of people are responsible for uploading games on this site, you can't expect them to fully play every game before making the post. So do some research before jumping to conclusions. From a comment from the dev on the itch page:
" Yes! There will be a entire segment where you play as a person with a female body. Same as in the main part, you can romance people from the opposite or same sex, trans people or even more than one (polyamorous). I am open for more ideas from the community since I personally want to create something which supports equality and entertains people independent from there sexual preferences! "

I haven't played it yet, but to everyone complaining about the mini game, I suggest bringing it up on the itch page, the dev has responded to every comment on there thus far.

Also 0.118 patch is already out on the itch with a bunch more bug fixes. Should probably link the itch page on the first post, but here it is:

EDIT: There's also a discord linked on the itch page, probably the best place to leave feedback to the actual dev since they don't seem to be responding here.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Both games use some of the same frameworks so if you're talking about things like the map or the quest log, HHG didn't make those, a bunch of different games use them.
If you're talking about backgrounds like the lake location, those are just part of koikatsu.
We don't need another CoR situation where a game gets shit on cause it was the second (or fourth in this cause) game to use a specific open resource (cause there's plenty of other good reason's to shit on CoR).
lets be honest.... it's cause of the bar and the fishing previews.
Outside of that, from what i can tell the similarities end there... cause well... "gay" "trap" "multiple protag" "female protag", makes it quite fair bit different than HHG right off the bat.... cause some of the LI's have a bat :|

*boots up game*

*sees quest menu*

OOOOO I get it now.

What other games use the same quest log? cause I only know it from HHG.

:| I get using the same base things to use to build... but if you build the same thing... it is kinda sus ngl.

Not saying they did rip it off.... but still.... is kinda sus how similar certain things are.... cause you don't get that similar just cause you use the same base system. (there is coincidence tho).
Story wise though, as far as I can tell no similarities.

Although that depends on how much is there for the base. If it is more fully developed than I think it is... then I am overthinking.

Last edited:

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Promising, i guess. I love the sound design, it feels like it comes from a big name H game, the minigame is.... not good. I'd like a skip function to be honest, at least until a better option is developed.

Reactions: þussy and Canade

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Everyone is upset about the Mini Game yet, your new update does nothing to fix it. Please listen to the people on this site and fix the Mini Game.

I really like your game but, with the Mini Game as it is the game is no worth playing :(

Reactions: Ullubu

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Everyone is upset about the Mini Game yet, your new update does nothing to fix it. Please listen to the people on this site and fix the Mini Game.

I really like your game but, with the Mini Game as it is the game is no worth playing :(
You're shouting into the void, the dev ain't here. IDK if they're even aware of this site.
And if you did check places where the dev is actually active, they're aware that people don't like the current mini-game, it's being reworked for the next main update.
The updates so far are just hot-fixes to patch bugs.

Dumperoo

Jun 7, 2018
Can you actually get anyone nude except the bar chick? Also, just key smash through mini game for now, until there is a fix.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Symphonic Love [v0.118] [IndieGO Studios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 882 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 176 MB

Original Mac Size: 847 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 142 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes