jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
Ok I keep praying to Zaphkiel and talking to Lilian yet, other then getting XP a few tokens nothing happens? Can you please tell me how to meet Zaphkiel and the others?
you have to keep praying until you get a message that you've unlocked each of them. I could be wrong but I don't think it matters who you actually pray to. the hints and locations for the other two are pretty easy, but zaphkiel just says meet him in the distorted world with no clear hint as to how to get there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
you have to keep praying until you get a message that you've unlocked each of them. I could be wrong but I don't think it matters who you actually pray to. the hints and locations for the other two are pretty easy, but zaphkiel just says meet him in the distorted world with no clear hint as to how to get there.

Ok I unlocked Zaphkiel and Goth Vet and Zaphkiel says he can be found in distorted world yet, no Chess piece? I check the pics for the game itself and can't even find a pic of Chess piece in the Living Room?

Do I need to unlock the Mayor as well before meeting Zaphkiel?
Could you please post a pic of the Chess piece in the Living Room so, I will know what to look for?

Thanks for all your help ;)

IndieGO Studios

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2021
Ok I unlocked Zaphkiel and Goth Vet and Zaphkiel says he can be found in distorted world yet, no Chess piece? I check the pics for the game itself and can't even find a pic of Chess piece in the Living Room?

Do I need to unlock the Mayor as well before meeting Zaphkiel?
Could you please post a pic of the Chess piece in the Living Room so, I will know what to look for?

Thanks for all your help ;)

The other special characters aren't needed!

You are welcome. :)

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
The "rhythm" minigame has nothing to do with rhythm. You just click the arrows when they appear, just a glorified reaction clicker

Reactions: Pringy

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
To those asking how to go to the Distorted Dimension to find Zaphkiel (after you've unlocked him).
Go to the living room at night. You should find a chess piece at the edge of the table.
Click on it and it will teleport you.

1633896295069.png
1633896353198.png

Reactions: IndieGO Studios
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes